How does this happen?

How does this happen?

There exist women who genuinely would seek partners on the basis of who they are and not how they look

She rode the cock carousel until all the Chads got tired of her so she found a beta to settle down with.

Probably because women are attracted to a man's personality first and foremost

Wow, it's almost like you can't generalize every single person of the same gender.

REALLY

MAKES

YOU

THINK

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

he deflowered the one on the left

Michael Sheen is an incredibly charismatic man.

I can only hope that happens to me at some point. I'm almost beyond redemption.

He probably has a huge dick.

That anti-family narrative doesn't work here, because presumably her motive in that situation is money, and she's already set for life.

this. he probably has massive girth.

>can easily score two of the finest women of all time
>leaves it all for an ugly, unfunny kike

hey /r9k/. how goes the girlfriend hunt?

>Upton and Blanchett met in 1996 on the set of a TV show, and were married on 29 December 1997.

He was a powerful directory/producer and she was a nobody actress who got big after the married her. She's now richer than him and he's probably a decent guy so they make a solid couple.

Someone please post pictures of Ariel Winter. I've often had furious wanks thinking of licking her huge Wetback arse while she frowns and acts catty

Actually the guy is rather alpha.

She friendzoned him, and one night while they where chatting he just kissed her and he did so well he broke out of the friendzone.

They've been married for like 20 years faggot

He pulled it out on the first date. Had the right effect.

Fucking queers, shut the fuck up.

no u

He probably has a vault full of personality bills.

She has character

guy on the left is a jew and the girl on the left is a self hating white woman so they get along great

well then