Website For Exposing Racists Online

rawstory.com/2016/07/online-bigots-beware-hello-racist-is-going-to-expose-you-on-the-internet/

>With an assist from members of the Hello Racist Facebook community, Hello Bigot shines a light on the racists among us — allowing followers to spread the word via social media of the not-so-secret lives of folks who can’t seem to help themselves when it comes to posting hateful memes and horrific comments.

>With a helpful submission button, Hello Bigot followers must provide their own names and other personal information, along with a link to the offending post and screenshots

helloracist.com

Other urls found in this thread:

helloracist.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>one post by this id

fucking normies. it was better when there werent any libcucks on the internet

Listen and believe. Think the same.

Time to make fake accounts for real people and then report them for racism.

archive or fuck off

>Hello Bigot followers must provide their own names and other personal information
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Honestly, racist is about as meaningless as "cuck"

I don't know what it even means anymore because people keep misusing it to hell

If you're stupid enough to post shit like that under your real name on social media you pretty much deserve it.

lets do this

Unless the accuser can verify in a court of law that the online profile corresponds to actions made by the individual, they're going to get sued to shit in libel lawsuits.

>one post by this id

>4PBP

Iove the public shaming tactics they use, if you don't agree with me I'll ruin your reputation and come after your livelihood

This. Overused to the point it's like calling someone a twat.

Fill it with leftists saying they are anti white.

Agree desu. Who in the fuck is dumb enough to write "nigger" with their real name as their handle?

Hello bigot

>you wiley ol vodka swilling wombat you

>search the website for my twitter name
>pulls up some posts from my twitter

That shitposting about Ferguson and the gentle giant was worth it.

>140,000 separate instances of antisemitism from 2500+ different people named Ben Garrison

So if I say nigger im a racist? What kind of Kike shit is that

> no privacy for you, hahah

My lawyer is on the phone RIGHT NOW

This. Have normies brought anything new to the net?

>owning and/or operating a faceberg account

blue pilled as fuck

>open form with barely any reviewing process

I don't see how this could be misused to frame my normie enemies, no siree.

Can we exploit this at all? Surely there is a community of cucks on the site who have gleefully put up their personal information with the sole intent of tattle tailing on some "evil bad old racist meanies >:("

Can we find a way in and start compiling the list? We could go the social engineering route and destroy the site internally. I'm thinking something like this:

>Make a fake kike profile
>just act like a total fucking kike
>reports tons of people all day for very inane things
>then when people start getting pissed at you for saying EVERYTHING is racist, start reporting them
>hunt down their details, make new fake accounts if necessary
>eventually the site implodes as everyone calls everyone else a racist
>can't figure out what's fake and what's real anymore

Or maybe find a way to just steal the list of names. I know nothing about hacking or anything so that's probably a lot harder.

Two things I know we SHOULD NOT DO!

1. DO NOT DDOS THE SITE! Anything that looks like us attacking them will only give them publicity and victim points! If you DDOS it's basically saying "you're right and I'm a pissed off racist."

2. DO NOT FLOOD THE SITE WITH COMMENTS! Again, it's essentially an attack and only strengthens their case. DO NOT FLOOD IT WITH Sup Forums TIER BULLSHIT MEMES! It only gives them more victim points and will generate publicity! Just don't.

They made cancer like Google, Facebook and Twitter all powerful.

So basically, we can report anyone that is racist right?

Great, where are some SJW hypocrites that view people with a different color less than whites? I mean, after all, they treat them like children and can't stand up for themselves.

So fake a target's account, say kike a few times, and watch their life get fucked up? Sounds like a good idea to me.

Report every nigger that says "nigga".

DO ME! DO ME!

Brilliant. It will go offline in days

He's everywhere. I bet the nazis wouldn't have killed a single jew where it not for the family Garrison. While Hitler was still planning on sending the jews to the Middle East, the Garrison clan acted on its own and founded several concentration camps before anyone from the NSDAP could even act. Hitler eventually just went along with it because he was afraid of the Garrisons' influence.

But does this site even have any pull? I seriously doubt enough people see it to have any impact on the targets social life.

I for one welcome this. As much as it hurts now eventually, thanks to shit like this, being called a racist will have no meaning.

Add all the BLM supporters in.

don't use facebook so fuck that cuck

Can we just put down anyone as a cracker? I think we should point out honkey ass crackers instead.

Can people on twitter see your email account?
I don't use my own identity but my email does have my own name.

I disagree with leftist bullshit and black supremacist shit (blm, mtv) all the time on normie book, would that be considered racyss? I'm Hispanic btw

use a throw-away account.

I'm behind 5. Good luck faggot.

Doing this will just make all the racists come out of the closet, coalesce into a mob and start the riots and happenings early. You won't alienate anyone, you'll bring them all together with vision.

Literally please, please do this.

this this this

helloantiwhite.com

>open form with barely any reviewing process

>I don't see how this could be misused to frame my normie enemies, no siree.

lets see how this works then shall we?

Many liberals who hate whites will be exposed.

I don't believe they can. I have a twitter account and I haven't seen any public info relating to my email.

>In an interview with Nancy Laws of HuffPo, the founder of Hello Bigot — who wishes to remain anonymous — explains why they feel the need to, as they call it: “Expose a racist.”

Weak as fuck, he makes a website that invades the privacy of people he doesn't like but he doesn't want to be exposed.

Lena Dunham goes on anti-black rant

HAHAH this is fucking perfect.

this will surely work in their favor this time. there's no way we'll get out of it

Let's put a real good guy in there and ruin his rep and make normies question the use of this way of dealing with people and SJWism in general. I propose Joe Rogan or Ben Shapiro. Ben Shapiro has a lot of good material to work with and Joe Rogan has a lot to lose.

If you are light skinned, they will just say you are white. But, yes, disagreeing with things popularly seen as "black movements" would generally be considered racist by your average Liberal.

Lets start spam uploading a bunch of Sup Forums posts

donaldtrump.com

don't be upset

Sally Kohn

I give it a year before somebody sues the owner for defamation of character and wins.

i can only imagine who is behind this

Time to add every single anti-white SJW who spouts shit like "reverse racism isn't real"

Douse them with their own.

What was the name of the other site that did this sort of stuff but got DDoS'd and shut down?

Oh this could backfire for them in the most hilarious of fashions

Someone call the Sup Forumstards and tell them there are lulz to be had

There needs to be a website which exposes anti-whites. Someone has to do this.

Use this against the Muslims, morons. It's so easy to find bigoted shit they say and use this as a database to archive them.

My sides

Nope, I actually get confused with Arabs or poos in loos

>Hello Bigot followers must provide their own names and other personal information, along with a link to the offending post and screenshots

so he wants to to slander people and i have to give him my name and address and shit? what even

im sorry Sup Forums, i had to....

i Exposed* Sam Hyde's evil white supremacy, and his connection to "the one man klan" Ben Garrison

it had to be done

>Sup Forums doesn't care if you call it racist
>normie cucks do because of their virtue signalling on Faceburg and leddit karma
No, I can't see how this could possibly backfire AT ALL.

Why not use these against liberals and take minor idiotic comments made months or years ago and use them against them?

>"Wow, this black guy bumped into me yesterday. #rude"

RACIST

Time to find out who he is and have some fun with his home address and family.

Also this. We could use this to bite them in the ass quite easily

wait, looney toons was redpilled?

This

And this

do you know how this board works? you hey a new id for each thread so of course the op is only going to have one post when the thread was just posted and you're the first one to reply

Just spam their garbage site with examples of liberal racism (racism against white people). Make it a new shoreline for Sup Forums country.

>helloracist.com
I just reported one of my normie FB friends. Her name doesn't come up when I use the search bar though.

>yfw this shit turns into an craigslist for racists
wew lad

>Using Jewbook or other MSM

Get on our level nigger faggot :3

Bro youre like on another level of genius. Dare i say "super" genius

lol are you joking?

Yeah, people could just do that to slander their enemies otherwise.

wow their idiot if they don't know how this can get hijacked and turned around and used on them

Does it say anything about how long it takes to upload the info after you've finished submitting?

Gotta look at the pre WWII stuff, there's some good shit there

This.

Check to see if she shows up under Latest

Flood the site with anti white racists and rate all the people who hate niggers as 1 star.

Guys.

Remember #TrumpGirlsBreakTheInternet?

Since we have a bunch of screencaps of all their tweets, we can use this website to report them!

Holy fuck this. Masquerade as all of their SJW sacred cows and report them for ludicrous shit

>one post
Wait a sec r u trying to trick me again?

Remember guys, it's ok to call Asians Chinks and rice eaters, but don't you dare say anything bad about black people. You wouldn't want to be racist would you?

BEING EXPOSED BY (((HELLO RACIST))) IS A BADGE OF HONOR, I HOPE I AM EXPOSED.

KILL ALL AND I MEAN ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL NIGGERS JEWS GAYS AND SPECIFICALLY LEFTISTS.

EXPOSE ME FAGGOT.

Nothing yet m8s.

You don't even need to link to the post or anything. You can literally just type out anything and submit it. The only requirements are their name(first and last) and what the statement was.

Being Asian sucks. There's literally no Asian racism activist shithead to go around cry their face until it melts to get us some of that diversity action. Even fucking Mexicans are more equal and diverse than us.

This only helps further diminish the meaning of that useless Trotskyite term.

Should be a great place to report all the insane racist bullshit that leftists and niggers are spewing.

>You don't even need to link to the post or anything. You can literally just type out anything and submit it. The only requirements are their name(first and last) and what the statement was
So we can accuse anyone of saying anything?

This is gonna be fun

The joke.
Your head.

SEND THEM THE PICS FROM THE BLACKS CALLING BASED BLACK TRUMP SUPPORTER A COON!!!