Directors that really make you think

Directors that really make you think

How do you be disappointed when you're fertilizer?

He sounds like my uncle

want ot try that again in English?

Rob Zombie is a director? I thought he only did music.

Anyone have Rob's mailing address I have a script for Halloween 3 i want to send him

This is unironically kino

>well known luciferian satanist who studies Crowley magick and the occult doesn't believe in god

Really makes you think

How do you experience a feeling of disappointment when your current physical state is "fertilizer?"

>dinosaur
>not living in hell where they were made to trick man

Lol, this blasphemer is going to enjoy 'nothing', that 'nothing' being eternal fucking agony punctuated by him screaming for forgiveness from God.

The Halloween ship has already sailed to its new team

This guy has never made a good movie, and his Halloween films are two of the worst films ever made.

Why is it Japanese?

It's an allegory for Hiroshima

Idk if you are a poe, but why would a loving God allow his creations to be tricked? why does faith matter so much to him

>inb4 *tips fedora*

If God was real, he would be able to make whatever you believe be the truth. Believe in the Norse Pantheon? You go and do that shit. Believe in Egyptian Pantheon? You have your soul judged. Believe in Christianity? Well you go to heaven or hell depending on what you did. Believe religion is a joke and nothing happens after you die? Nothing happens. It is total perfect oblivion.

Any belief system in the world, from Hindu to Mesoamerican supports this potential view. No monotheistic belief system can disprove this without defeating their belief system.

So it's what I choose to believe. That's why I follow the Imperial Cult.

He's directed quite a few movies now. He's actually really good too.

You're breaking Gods rules, you don't get love. Just like breaking the law means you don't get societal benefits when you're found out. Such as freedom.

It's true. All of it.

The bigger question is what the fuck exactly is this reality.

Its impossible to wrap your head around concepts like infinity and chicken and egg fallacies.

Shits fucking weird.

Life is strange

Reality is what we as individuals and as a colective perceive. Descartes was an idiot for throwing our our perceptions because they fail sometimes

UFOs and Bigfoot are theoretical material phenomena Rob you dumbass. Nothing to do with faith.

Zombie should've quit after The Devil's Rejects. His style didn't suit Halloween at all, The Lords of Salem was weird for the sake of being weird and 31 was so bad it felt like self-parody.

Lords and 31 are so bad they're almost good-tier

sources? also, people can study something without buying into it. i should know, i had to go to a religious private school

Infinity is readily understandable, and the egg came first

so, if i believe i go to heaven and nonbelievers go to hell does that mean i can look out my window and see you burning in a lake of fire?