What is the difference between the mexican cartels and the islamic state?

What is the difference between the mexican cartels and the islamic state?

Also, are there "moderate" illegals? I thought savages are just fucking savages?

liveleak.com/view?i=d12_1310229099

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ATF_gunwalking_scandal
newsmax.com/Newsfront/Illegal-Immigrants-Welfare-American/2016/05/09/id/727875/
youtube.com/watch?v=zARGB_7_xzA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The USA is arming one of them and the others are Mexicans.

Blue pilled dumbass

Their is no difference

Arabs and Hispanics are sub human low IQ animals with dead eyes and breathe heavily through their mouths

One wears a sombrero

You mad your nation is betraying you, Seal? Shouldn't you be bombing kids? :^)

one fucked up and they give us weapons for meh

literally YOUR FAULT

cartels are doing it for the money
muslims are doing it for world domination

Suuure.

I guess the "moderate" illegals are the ones that actually work hard digging ditches and laying bricks and shit

cartels vs isis
is
navy vs cia
yes USA is arming one of them and the others are thieves.

Isn't that just a meme? I knew a Texan nurse who said they just come over and get benefits and clog up the hospitals

Cartels do it to send a message to those who mess with them.

ISIS does it to let the world know what they are all about

None.
>Both armed by the cia
>Both are profitable for the us
>Both uses the low iq savages of their respective contry.

Just nuke us already, at least the cartel fuckers don't actively kill civilians, mostly rival cartels fights.

The only difference between the two is one will be genocided before the other. Rid the world of low IQ parasitic populations ( south american, arab, african ) and we can really start working on improving our world and space travel.

>at least the cartel fuckers don't actively kill civilians

Biggest difference right there. Met a Mexican today at my bank (I work for a bank) I asked him his first name: Francisco. Then I asked him for his last name, before he even said it I thought "Hernandez" then he said "Hernandez."

Some of you are okay.

Trick question

The US is arming both of them

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ATF_gunwalking_scandal

the cartel would mop the floor with isis

isis are pussies compared to the cartels

Cartel wear qt desert storm camo

Also this.

One of those guns just turned up in connection with the Paris terror attack.

>Rid the world of low IQ parasitic populations

that's like 2/3rds and a half of the world population. most people barely have the mental capacity to wipe their own ass.

Legions of them sit outside home depots and other home improvement stores for a reason

yeah but they still take food stamps and benefits. Its like you're supporting theft because they clean your house after they rob you

>their

>cartel fuckers don't actively kill civilians

Yeah the cartels are just having a laff really. They're like "ayy sorry ese, but this puto right her made me lose 5k so I'm gonna skin his face off lol, he does heroin tho so it's cool"

Yeah, don't fall for the meme, legal mexican migrants are quite alright, usually a collage degree and socially educated, the cutural difference depends on the person, I lived in van for 2 years after high school, it was nice. Sadly growing up made me come back to take care of family business, I still visit some friends there on holidays.

Uh, I fucking doubt that very much. ISIS is made up of Baathist officers, former Sadaam secret police, republican guard, and the hardest Al Qaeda in Iraq members. They are much much harder than the cartels because they do not give a fuck about money, and they have a lot more experience disappearing people, and recking people's shit.

They don't actively kill civilians because Mexican civilians are pathetic cucks who don't stand up to the cartels. Cartels routinely put out hits on American civilians and LEO's and we just laugh at them because they are basically a bunch of faggoty sombrero-dancing Mexicans who think they are hot shit because they can intimidate shitskin paisanos and soldados with their shitty second-hand guns.

>food stamps and benefits

Mexicans don't take any of those, the national born kids get food stamps but is not enough to get bye you still got to scrap some dough.

Let the apes kill themselves, one civilian casualty from time to time, but hey, at least we're not france right now!

>Their
You fucking stupid worthless fatherless nigger

Uh, I'd rather be France... I dunno what the fuck you're on about...

they should fight eachother and we find out

Have you even heard about the "auto defence forces"? They did stand up to the cartels and they fucked them pretty good, but the gov was not happy with having armed civilians so they had be put down, thru destabilizing the movement, and some other kikery you burgers know damn well how to stage.

riiiight

newsmax.com/Newsfront/Illegal-Immigrants-Welfare-American/2016/05/09/id/727875/

Enjoy your sharia police and martial law then.

>They don't actively kill civilians because Mexican civilians are pathetic cucks who don't stand up to the cartels.

the government is the cartel idiot, they call it cartel de los pinos, pinos is the equivalent of the white house

> newsmax

opinion discarded

They were called Grupos de Autodefensas but they got cucked with promises of "reform" and gave up because most Mexicans are faggots who would rather suck dick and get along than actually change anything.

Kike tricks, all they had to do was give sheckels to the right ppl, you guys fall for it all the time, stay blue pilled friendo.

there is a documentary about it called cartel land i think the guy gets cucked to death in the end but i cant remember

>they call it cartel de los pinos
>pinos is the equivalent of the white house

So it's pretty much confirmed Cartels are dealing to ISIS?

Cartels kill other cartel involved members

Isis kills everything

lol check this that just came out:
youtube.com/watch?v=zARGB_7_xzA

France is fucked by the iron fist of merkel, just face it.

>tfw you will never be a tiny brown spic subhuman

Yeah, saw that one, it's pretty good, the compare it to the border patrol vigilants in the US, they got super cucked.

CNN pls go