It's Saturday; post BRAAAAAAAPPP kino

It's Saturday; post BRAAAAAAAPPP kino.

are there actually any legit film scenes which involve a woman farting at or near someone's face?

I hate this meme. It's so pointless and not even funny.

there's several scenes in problem child 2 where the mom takes a giant wet fart on the little boy's face

Correct, in the Unborn.

>mychildhood.gif

are there any underwear kino scenes as good as that one though?

Truly the darkest berenstainesque timeline

Let's just say that their use of photoshop in the poster is evident.

underwhelming

You've never known the delight of having a hot girl's tight shitsnip hovering above your face, while she wanks your cock? You punch the puckered plop-pipe hard with your pointy tongue and she lets rip a forceful gust that rushes against your tongue, the position of which pierces the divine wind, splitting it in two and sending it down against your mouth. Then you inhale as hard as you can so you can experience the wonderful beef breeze with a slight hint of turnip. This is the point I always cum buckets. I always make sure to hold some of the fart in my mouth so I can kiss her and breathe her own fart back into her body to in effect create the glorious double baked fart, or 'Super Fart,' if you will. I was never close to my father

Well stated.

>board meeting
>we're going to create a poster to promote this movie
>what is the premise and plot of this movie?
>LOL I DUNNO BUT LOOK AT THIS GIRL'S POOP HOLE XDDDD
>BRAAAAAAAPPP~~~

You know what they say, fart appeal sells movies

>In the United States, The Unborn opened at the third position, grossing $19,810,585 averaging $8,405 at 2,357 sites.[5] It spent only eight weeks in release, and had a final gross of $42,670,410.[2] Worldwide, the film grossed $76,710,644.

BRRAAAAAAAAPPPPP kino sells

i was surprised that the girls butt looked that good in the movie as it did on the poster...BRAVO

>"user can you help me?"
>"This latex body suit is so tight that the air can't even escape."
>"This is a problem, because I had Chipotle for lunch."
>*stomach gurgles*
>"user, I need you to help by sucking out the "air pockets" with a straw. Just stick it up the leg"
>*BBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP*
>"Oh that was a wet one. There's moisture and humidity building up inside the suit too."

I wonder which lucky son of a bitch sucked all of the air trapped in her latex suit at the end of a long hot day shooting the Avengers.

I bet she had a lot of ghosts in her shell that day.
*snifffff*
oh yes quite pungent my dear, like a finely fermented bleu cheese

i kek'd user

Hahaha keks

I prefer them mature; aged in a moist closed container at least 6 days. I would like to taste the fermented excrement in my mouth for weeks.

mmm cameltoe
so great

the klumps

>I was never close to my father

Neither was I but that doesn't make me think farts are anything but disgusting.

Farts are like children, you can't stand other peoples, but you can stand your own and they're often great fun to enjoy under the covers.