So glad that hugh jackman is done as wolverine...

so glad that hugh jackman is done as wolverine, now please cast tom hardy so we can finally get a great logan/wolverine portrayal.

Bane?

hmmhmhmhmmm

big guy?

He's not short enough. I'll only watch another Wolverine if Elijah Wood is cast as Logan.

*unsheathes claws*
Mmmhm
*bangs clone*
Choose your next words... very...carefully, bub
*walks angrily*
Hmmm ahh snikt

i think a few years needs to pass before casting another wolverine in a movie

this wound cuts deeper than any blade

please make it happen! it would be so epic! xD

Do we really need a great logan/wolverine portrayal?

I'd rather have a bowl of ice cream.

>if i pull these claws off, will you die?
>it would to be extremely painful

Hardy would be good. Not a fan of Jackeman Wolverine. He is too tall and too much of a pretty boy.

they will cast a relatively unknown for the next wolverine, like jackman was when he was cast. unless hardy for some reason wants to be wolverine, he has no reason to do it. other than the paycheck, of course. but again, i think they would rather lowball some new-comer and set them up for 3 or 4 movies, at least.

>Hardy would be good
>Jackman too much of a pretty boy

Why can't we have tom hardy star in non-shit movies instead? :D :D

>you're a big guy
>no I'm fucking serious they are literally my skeleton

tom hardy is literally one of the worst actors of all time. literally every movie hes ever done, aside from maybe tinker tailor, hes just this wide eyed manlet going "hmmm" incessatly and fucking mumbling .

>implying the wont just make girl wolverine movies instead

Why did he leave. I would never get tired of Hugh Jackman playing Wolverine. Anyone else will not feel right.

KEEP FAGGOTLIPS THE FUCK AWAY FROM WOLVERINE!!!

Isn't that like a 20 year gig? Vin Diesel is still trying to escape F&F

I like Tom Hardy but he can't do Wolverine justice. at least not with his fucking mumbling voice and dick-sucking lips.

NO MORE WOLVERINE SHIT

FUCK HIM

>Wolverine is so shitty and overrated xD

when will this meme end. he's justifiably popular.

Because of the jews Seinfeld, literally.

Who even cares? Stewart/McKellen and McAvoy/Fassbender (and Hoult, to a degree) are the only reason to watch these flicks, and the latter(s) barely got any screentime in Singer's last jerk off session.

X-Men is shit and always has been shit.

Seen the movie "Legend"?

hmm mhm

Yeah, if there's one quality that Wolverine is respected for, it's his coherence

no, is it actually good or is it just hardy playing some amalagam of bane/bronson?

mmmmhmm yeah hhhhmmhm uhh bub

>we need more movies of wolvie!

He's already played him 9 times. It had to end sometime.

Great taste, user.

I thought so, definitely worth a watch and a true story.