Ben afflecks life is aweso-

J

Where's your allah now

JUST

It's ok, he's dropping the role of Batman. After that people will respect him more!

paid millions to play batman.
Fucked Jennifer Garner for years.
Can now fuck any 10/10 he want.
Lot of money.
Good looking.

Life is still falling apart.
Fuck this shitty world.

i knew that fucker wore hair systems in his movies it always look fake. especially in that accountant movie it was steven seagal tier

he partied boozed and fucked 10/10s for like 15 years. then he got married for awhile and his marriage fell apart. i doubt he cares much for living the young stud lifestyle at this point, hes probably just a boozebag now

Get it together ben jesus christ dude

FUCK DC

He bounced back after that whole Gigli, J-Lo etc. shit.

He'll bounce back again. The world only makes sense if you force it to.

>handsome tall rich famous chad who has had it easy his entire life is now living a slightly worse life
WHO
FUCKING
CARES

But bro he's not grinning 24/7 and he is perturbed by his mobster movie not doing well. He's a victim.

>and his marriage fell apart.
Because he was fucking on the side

he cheated on his wife

fuck him

Rich, handsome, 6'4", fit as fuck, multi-Oscar winning, still moderately respected despite having a bad year and embarrassing himself on Bill Maher.

He'll be fine.

>has multiple hot starlets desperate to suck his cock
>still a millionaire
How does he cope

>le money and women
>happiness

Women caring about cheating is such a meme. Why should they give a fuck? Male possessiveness makes sense given that you can't be 100% that your wife's kid is your until after it's born, but women have no reason to be jealous.

he is a tard.
Jennifer is one of those 'I will take care of the kids and always feed them my home made cooking' kind of wife too despite being a hollywood actress

he's a terrible actor and director. and his brother is possibly the worst actor of all time.

OH THAT YELLOW BELLY COWARD
WHO SHOT MR HOWARD

If you're not a faggot it should help.

One day in his life is better than anyone's entire existence on Sup Forums

What if he browse Sup Forums?

>attractive
>aging
>rich
>single
>depressed
Fucking method acting

You could see that when he was on Bill Marr

Dude is angry at everyone and everything.

A bitter and unhappy millionaire is not a better life than a content user.

Does this mean in Gone Girl that wasn't his real dick either

Yeah his life is so bad with all that fame and fortune

That poor guy I sure do feel bad for him

hello darkness my old friend

>Every woman has the possibility of cheating on you
>Better cheat on them preemptively!

Wanna know how I know your mother is a whore and you're a virgin?

>You try to hold me back, but you're weak. You know it in your soul. You're nothing but a hollow shell. A rusty trap. The time has come.

>commit adultery
>commit blasphemy
>worship false idols (islam)
>life falls apart rightfully

What did God mean by this?

>>Better cheat on them preemptively!
You're a fucking retard. My point is that women lose nothing from an evolutionary perspective by their husbands fucking another woman, which is why polygamy has been so common historically.

So this is the power of DC

Are you autistic? The key component to relationships - ANY relationship - is trust; and if you can't trust that your partner is fucking behind your back then you don't have a good relationship.

You have no problem with your wife cheating on you? (Cuck)

>I got so much hand im coming out of my gloves

>Fucked Jennifer Garner for years.
you say it like it's a good thing

better than anything you fucked/will fuck

Oh yeah, who's your real life waifu?

You're a child. People are generally as faithful as their options, which is why cheating is much more accepted among the rich and attractive than among the general population. The reason cheating upsets you is because your options are limited, so you want to control other people's sexuality in order to compensate for that

>a content user
As if that means anything. Most people here are from facebook and reddit. They're total normies. Being an user doesn't matter anymore.

God damn why are you the only Based tripfag?

>FUCK YOU SAM HARRIS YOU FILTHY KIKE!
what did Affleck mean by this?

Not him but I'm rich and attractive, maybe not hollywood superstar rich but I could live comfortably for the rest of my life without working (I don't work now either). I still think trust is important.

>literally how TDKR started out minus the fucking Jennifer part

It was obvious in BvS