Why are whites so degenerate and permissive with drugs? You will never find drug scene in Japan and South Korea

Why are whites so degenerate and permissive with drugs? You will never find drug scene in Japan and South Korea.

Why do you love drugs? Do you have any idea how many countries do you ruin buying drugs?

1 liter Soju everyday is same

Tbqh, weeds and LSD are less harmful for health than cig or EtOH (both of which are consumed a lot more in SK and Japan [in case of cig])

Hard drugs (coke, meth) are harmful but weed, LSD, or shrooms? I honestly what's that Asian thing of taking some soft drugs too seriously even if I am a Korean.

Why are yellows so degenerate and permissive with alcohol, drugs and racism?

You don't become the number 1 economy by being sober, seungkeun.
B-)

5 times islamic prayers everyday is the same

this

Such fucking drinks must disappear quickly

>I honestly what's that Asian thing of taking some soft drugs too seriously even if I am a Korean

Because we don't like to promote drug violence in third world coutries like Afghanistan, Colombia or Mexico and then call them subhumans.

this
also slaughtering kuffars and raping their women

jews

Why are you larping as white?

Any white country is actually Jewish slave. Master race my ass. They do anything that Jews promote on TV or showbusiness. If Jews promote weed or cocaine from Mexico or Colombia, they will buy it.

What's this?
Also from what science dictates, weeds are not even as bad as cigs so you should say SOME drugs. Just never go as far as meth or krokodil or shit like that.

>promote drug violence in third world coutries like Afghanistan, Colombia or Mexico
That's a good thing tho. Less people from shitholes

Are you really Japanese or some white behind proxy? Good luck being caught buying any drug in Japan, especially weed.

You like karma. You deserve being replaced.

>Less people from shitholes
It's "fewer", you dumb burger.

I am And yea we are being replaced by multi-kulti SE Asians and so thanks to 국제결혼 anyway

The only actual whites in North America are the Amish and some christian communities in the South and Midwest. The rest are Jewish whores and do anything they want. Abortion in any case, feminism, LGBTDAGDJSJ+, gender ideology and so on.

>Tbqh, weeds and LSD are less harmful for health than cig or EtOH (both of which are consumed a lot more in SK and Japan [in case of cig])
Then why we have longer life expectancy than you inferior degenerates?

lol you're fucking alcoholics in comparison to other countries

enjoy your super high suicide rate

>He needs fucking drugs to be happy

What? Also, suicide = natural selection

Serious, man. You need urgently a girlfriend, a hobby or nice friends if you think no drugs = suicide.

How's Yun Sona doing recently?

Kill yourself, man. You live in Australia. Go hunt, paintball, fuck whores, etc. You need more action in your life.

You don't need drugs for nothing. It's Jewish bait.

I only smoke weed and cigarettes.
But in japan and South Korea ruin their brain whit 16 hour of job for day.