That's it. Out

That's it. Out.

He needs to get out.

Trump is an absolute savage

we can't let this man get his hands on the nuclear codes

He needs to tweet more

It'd be funnier if he was angry at more obscure directors like Diaz or Angelopoulos

>you will never subscribe to your presidents twitter and cause him to yell at you over mundane shit on a daily basis.

the cucks and the thots they do not like donald

Obama's Twitter is so fucking embarassingly boring in comparison

PTA is the dictionary definition of entry level cinema. He not only steals from better directors, but he does it without any irony like Tarantino.

I am personally fine with it though. Because through PTA, all these freshmen college students will discover Robert Altman, who was the real deal. They will discover Scorsese, the most important American film director of our time, they will discover Kubrick, and the Coen Bros.

Through Altman, they will discover Renoir, through Kubrick, they will discover Ophuls, Scorsese to Fellini. Suddenly they realize PTA was just a child with no original thoughts in his head, that his films just revolve around quoting better directors while adding epic catch phrases like "I drink your milkshake!" and "Pig fuck!" Really there is no bigger clue in to how meaningless his cinema is when the only thing people discuss when mentioning his movies are 'le epic catch phrases, dude!'

You might say great artist steal, but what Picasso meant by this is that great artists are able to understand what works and manipulate it. PTA merely 'mimics'. This is why it is completely obvious who he is mimicking from film to film.

No.

NO.

This has gone TOO FAR.

This can not be allowed.

His awoo ban was a wise move

I love that the majority of these are real

people's most wild exaggerations aren't too far from the SAVAGE truth

>majority
they're all real dude, I actually checked myself

Both were also shit

Kino In Chief

subtle profile pic of mootykins

>@hungarianihilism Boring Tarr doesn't know when to say cut. Almost fell asleep 5 hours into Satantango. Yawn!

>you stupid ass
Americans are entertaining, you have to give them that

>TDKR
>shit
kys pleb

It's a weird feel how the President of the US tweets himself, and doesn't just have someone to tweet for him.

How many times a day you guys think he wants to reach for his phone to publish something but can't because he's working?

Stop Baneposting, Nolan

t. an actual redditor

Has baneposting gone too far?

>Angelopoulos makes pro-refugee Eternity and a Day, and keeps on staging alternative history. Fake media!

>because he's working

LOL

Drumpf absolutely btfo by comedic genius

The Barney Frank one is the best

LOL

>Drumpf
for fuck sake, why is this shit appearing every day and now it became this retarded piece of shit meme that people finds it hilarious. its not hilarious because its a another bullshit way to make money and that who ever was the first person to make this, is now rich because of your mindless meme making an and thinking its just fun. this dumbass didn't even bother to questioned himself how YouTube work from the outside and inside of YouTube. now this how 2017 is, taking the bee movie and making into this repetitive shit. now we have some weird fucks jacking off to this now, even kids too. I think this is a complete waste of our time because its click bate. I promised to myself not to watch any of these and now this will be the only time I will go to of these videos.I should make a video about then I'll become a meme and more of these douchebags will copy me and make into a joke. and then I'll more of these stupid fags saying I should watch it or more they'll say "don't judge a book by its cover." how many of these ragtag, fucking amateurs, or these calm but fucking stupid and boring trolls will be fine this funny and be stupid enough to be a fan of this shit with no common sense. now theirs no way of stopping this shit because so many of these Bruno or for what I call them these imp'sh minions of the dark side of the internet simply getting high off from dust remover sprays and playing the call of duty every day. that's what I see most of these people these days. and now we have many new type of humans who will now find this entertaining and then these 3rd grader watching this shit from their broken iPhones (which its their fifth iphone because they broke the other within the past month) and now becoming these fucking gargoyles that will annoy the living shit out of me whenever I go to McDonalds. thanks internet for making me and possibly other people like me will be stuck with this cancerous deity that hovers on our shoulders.

During the campaign at least, he said he sometimes shouted out stuff for one of his subordinates to tweet

Overrated post.

>Mom look I posted it again

Drumpf

Donald Trump is a true American.

But his movies are shit that plebs with no taste think are le "kino"

>subtly
this triggered my autism

You can't do negative ads on Kasich because he's such a nice guy that just wants to eat tasty food and for everyone to get along.

thats because hes a constitutional law professor, not a professional entertainer. i also doubt he manages his own twitter account

lmao

>nobody Rick Owens

He's gone too far this time.

Very Disrespectful!

I'm not a fan of Trump but the Alan Sugar standoffs were gold

Skipped to the end just to see where this went and saw
>and now becoming these fucking gargoyles that will annoy the living shit out of me whenever I go to McDonalds.
Fucking kek I'll never know what happened in this post

He went too far this time!

Oh no!

You guys realize these 'tweets' OP is posting are fake right?

Is this Pynchon?

This One Is Just Sad! Sad!!

Kind of reads like Pine Cone.

>in this day in age the president most be versed in internet trolling and constant twitter posting/wars

jesus christ

>he directs his own cuts of kino to make it more kino

h-holy shit

>Paul Thomas "Bland"erson

this can't be real

>Trump watches flicks at 1.75 speed
Literally couldn't be anymore of our guy

Yeah, it was a half-genuine question.

>you can't play golf in the snow you stupid ass

fucking kek

Seems familiar. Which one is this?

I mean, it is!

We pay Senators six figures to work 150 days a year. The least Frank could do is dress like an adult.

Obama preferred bombing countries in the Middle East. He droned people from the shitter, Trump tweets when he does number two, to each his own I say.

This has crossed a line. There's no way this one didn't just cost him the election.

he is completely correct though. PTA is a hack.

Isn't it auto-forced for Twitter users?

Still best Trump tweet

Sorry sweetie, Trumpf doesn't 'work', unless you count lying to an entire nation and being the most disliked president in history as 'work' - in which case, he's hard at work! Lol!

I read it. largely nonsense but I think it was a guy moaning about memes and how people love them. I think, totally guessing on the post, is somebody was ranting about Kek.

>already spent more taxpayer bucks in a month than Obama in a year

Literally worse than these climate fags who fly around on private jets