Who is the greatest group of people on the planet

And why is it the Anglo's.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Friedrich_Wilhelm_von_Steuben
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2006584/Half-Britons-German-blood--time-embrace-inner-Jerry.html
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I am
Anglo + German + Irish

Would that be Anglo-Saxon-Celt?

No, you're just a mongrel.

How come Britain put a potato in France's belly?

cant wait for another land war in Europe, so Germans can get fucked sideways by anglos yet again. Not to mention the added help of cucked as fuck German americans killing germans in Germany.

Germans made this country great. If the roles were reversed and Germany proper had the resources of the US as it is now do you really not think things would be different ?

Also, you're a spic aren't you.

>from Canada

>implying there is a frenchman west of ontario

It was Anglo's who founded this country.
Krauts didn't start showing up till the mid 19th century.
Only things they've contributed to this country is hamburgers and shitty beer.

usual rape

>Krauts didn't start showing up till the mid 19th century.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Friedrich_Wilhelm_von_Steuben

Alberta has a Strong history of french people. my ancestors founded a french town that is still almost fully french the signs,school and people still use french, i was in french immersion from K-6. please pull your head out of your ass.

>Germans made this country great
lol fuck off.
This is an Anglo country, the lesser sub-races just live on it as guests. Midwest cuck.

A majority of white americans are of either Irish or German heritage. Anglos need to get the fuck out.

Anglos are Germans, enough said.

There's tons of French in Manitoba and Alberta retard. Are you from Ontario or something?

>tfw I fell in love with a french canadian girl in winnipeg and I live in toronto

fuck you theres a bunch in the prairies

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2006584/Half-Britons-German-blood--time-embrace-inner-Jerry.html

Literally speak Germanic, have Germanic traits, and somehow hates Germany?
Get your stupid shit out of here kike.

anglos are not germans. Krauts need to fuck off.
is losing the last 55 world wars in a row not enough for you?

I'm not denying the English were the founders but they've long been supplanted as the dominant heritage in this country.

Somebody replace greece with britain, turkey with germany, the womb with syria

> ctrl+f "jews"
> 0 of 0

goyim pls go.

Yes they are you stupid kike.

The Anglo part of Anglo-Saxons were literally a germanic tribe. The Saxon part was also a germanic tribe.

Finns. No contest. Anglos are basically pseudo niggers.

After all, we have so much in common with the Germans, that it seems ludicrous we are always at loggerheads. For a start, our Royal Family is essentially German, and had not its name been changed to Windsor in 1917, our Queen might have been called Elizabeth Sachsen-Coburg und Gotha.

Prince Philip, despite being nicknamed ‘Phil the Greek’, is actually a scion of the Danish-German House of Schleswig-Holstein-Sonderburg-Glücksburg, which, let’s face it, sounds about as German as it gets.

People of British ancestry are the greatest. It's that simple.

>German
>Irish
>Good

Browbie here. I love me a canadian girl

America was a great country when it was just Anglos and Scots. It was retarded Irish and continentals with no concept of true freedom who destroyed America.

stupid kike, we wont fall for that shit anymore.

>tfw I live in the county named after him
kinda like a combobreaker for all the indian and mick-brit counties elsewhere in NYS.
>tfw also i live in the germanic heartland of NYS, while all the gay liberal english fags are in Ithaca
>niggers in rochester
>niggers in binghamton
>niggers in buffalo
>niggers in niggers

Are you aware of the actual genetic impact of the angles and Saxons in England? I don't think you are. Its a creation myth, if you believe that you probably believe the Romulus and Remus story with them being raised by wolf as well. Fucking german knuckleheads I swear.

Get your D&C shit back to the middle east, Juden.

>National Firearms Act was passed in 1934
>Theodore Roosevelt was the first president to issue over 1,000 executive orders during his presidency, before TR the most ever issued was 217 under Grant, the average issued was 50 per presidency, after Roosevelt the fewest executive orders issued was 166 by George H.W. Bush (a one term president)
>The Fed was created in 1913
Hmm most of this seems to be happening just after Irish, German, and Italian immigrants flooded the country and had time to have descendants who are naturalized citizens.

>anglos
>not cucks

pick one