Life is meaningless

When you think about it, there really is no point in doing anything in life. Probably you will die at 70 or 80 or even before. If you die before your spouse, you die knowing you are leaving them in grief and sadness with no way to console them. Even if you're lucky enough to live to 100, it's still such a brief period, and it goes faster the older you get.

After you die, a few people will remember you. But they will die themselves soon enough, and the memory of your existence will pretty much be gone forever. It's not as if future people will ever be interested in your life. You and all record of you will just fade away. Even if you were famous somehow that only means your name might live on another decade or two. If you try very very hard, you just might be able to make an impact on your time or even the near future. But what's the point? That, too, will pass. It's not as if your body will lie peacefully in a green field next to your spouse eternally. Even if you made a giant impact, soon enough the world will be hit by an asteroid, or a plague, massive climate change, or some other great disaster.

Even if we manage to avoid that, in a cosmic eyeblink, the Sun will die. Maybe we will have escaped the solar system by then, maybe not. It seems highly unlikely given the laws of this universe. But even if we escape to another solar system, eventually the universe itself will simply end. There will be nothing left, not even the information that we as a race ever even existed. Our whole spacetime will end, or at best, loop. And even if, by some amazing cross-dimensional magic, the "human race" (whatever it looks like by then) has survived and figures out how to teleport to another dimension, no one will have thought of you personally for a trillion years and never will again. Your pretty gravesite and your bones and spouse's bones will have been drifting stardust for aeons.

Good, I have the right to be forgotten

No other life forms know they are alive, and neither do they know they will die. This is our curse alone. Without this hex upon our heads, we would never have withdrawn as far as we have from the natural—so far and for such a time that it is a relief to say what we have been trying with our all not to say: We have long since been denizens of the natural world. Everywhere around us are natural habitats, but within us is the shiver of startling and dreadful things. Simply put: We are not from here. If we vanished tomorrow, no organism on this planet would miss us. Nothing in nature needs us.

Literal vampire potbellied goblins hobblin round afer us, aka tl:dr satanist cuck

ecclesiastes wrote it more pretty :3

> The wind blows to the south and turns to the north; round and round it goes, ever returning on its course.
> No one remembers the former generations, and even those yet to come will not be remembered by those who follow them.
> I have seen all the things that are done under the sun; all of them are meaningless, a chasing after the wind.

etc

why do slavs tend to be this negative in general. not like other westerners, they tend to be little Asian in this aspect

is it because they have some mongoloid gene in somewhere in their DNA after getting raped by khan?

no its because of similar subhuman geography and climate
there is a lot of asiatic influence on subhumans from the eurasian steppes

nonce

dogeating yellow cunt

anglos are subhumans

no

slavs are indangered species in relation to the BBC

anglos are subhumans

It has to be said
You can't expect life to be great
When you just waste time on this shit
instead of going out to see friends
or to find a wife to put your dick in

it doesnt matter
you will die
they will die

Believing in reincarnation doesn't help either because the universe will die.

did you even read my text?

You should put away Nietzsche and come clean my toilet instead, Pjotr.

The whole point of it is: at least, try.

it doesnt matter
you will die

joke is on you m8. i want my remains to be cremated, i don't want to get married either, kek.
i've already taken the hedonism pill.

hedonism stops working once you realize that it's just a cope in the end.

might be. what else do you suggest i do then? death or not, i personally enjoy life, desu. and it can only get better from here on out as i build myself a rally car and join the ethiopian motorsport association.
ps: it's really a dickmove to rob others of their hopes and ambitions. you should at least bring forth a solution.

just speaking from personal experience. I literally can't enjoy anything without feeling like I'm simply delaying the inevitable.

well, that's your problem, not ours. you should probably seek some help though. it's not acceptable to be depressed about your eventual death unless you're a child.
if anything, our fleeting existence should be the very thing that motivates us to enjoy it as much as possible. think about it, would you still be able to enjoy sex if you weren't able to jizz?
death is the climax of humanity. we have a term here in ethiopia to describe someone's death, we don't usually say "he died" like others do, what we say is "he's resting" or "he retired".

dumb atheist

TL;DR

op is a faggot

baby's first existential crisis