Robin is a child

>Robin is a child.
>When he get the costume his first move is to rip the pants off to show off his legs.
>he rips his clothes off atleast 2 other times in the movie.
>Literally says his catchphrase is "twink twink"

>there is a VERY strong and very obvious homosexual subtext between Batman and Joker.

>Batman, who is traditionally a symbol of the alphamale, is portrayed as a meathead, who's out of touch with his feminine side, and needs a female voice of reason to save the day.

Anyone else notice how pozzed this movie was?

youtube.com/watch?v=rGQUKzSDhrg

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3462414/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2072932/
amazon.com/Homosexualities-Study-Diversity-Among-Women/dp/0671251503
amazon.com/Unequal-Opportunity-Disparities-Affecting-Bisexual/dp/0195301536
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26048483
psycnet.apa.org/books/11261/004
pinknews.co.uk/2014/11/18/13-of-gay-and-bisexual-men-in-london-living-with-hiv/
sf.oxfordjournals.org/content/93/4/1423
takimag.com/article/the_straight_dope_on_homosexuality_elizabeth_mccaw/print
advindicate.com/articles/3022
americanthinker.com/articles/2015/12/the_gay_agenda_and_the_real_world.html
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexuality_in_the_Batman_franchise
youtube.com/watch?v=hmZhMeY5L44&list=PL96B8289ADF77A8C4
jwtintelligence.com/2015/08/data-point-1-in-2-uk-young-people-say-theyre-not-100-heterosexual/
jwtintelligence.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You're forgetting all that bullshit with le two gay dads . Also the whole credits dance sequence that was basically a big gay wedding.

I wanted to like this but this was one of the biggest liberal agenda pushing films I've seen in recent years.

>I wanted to like this but this was one of the biggest liberal agenda pushing films I've seen in recent years.
I didn't see the first Lego movie, even though I wanted to, and it came out before I was redpilled. How was that?

What other movies came out that you were looking forward to?
I literally didn't know this movie existed, until my mom invited me yesterday.

Also I LITERALLY SAW A TRAILER FOR THIS MOVIE, IN THE THEATER BEFORE THE MOVIE STARTED.

Gotta brainwash the kids young.

man this sure looks like le reddit le movie here haha

trailer was the Ninjago movie dumbfuck

>trailer was the Ninjago movie dumbfuck
No. They did BOTH Lego Ninjago AND Lego Batman trailers before I saw the actual movie.

They basically spelled out the first two acts of the movie before I saw it.

Hahahahahaha! Holy fuck you guys can see an agenda behind anything. I thought it was hilarious, but I now see the deep layers of subtext. Sounds fun! How about this, give me a movie plot and I'll tell you what the hidden agenda is!

>there is a VERY strong and very obvious homosexual subtext between Batman and Joker.

Fuck off. There has always been gay subtext between those two. Don't tell me you had never noticed it?

>Hahahahahaha! You guys are so stupid and paranoid! You really think there's a group of people that are consistently pushing agendas in Hollywood?
Yeah. It's almost like a specific minority population that makes up about 2% of Americans holds half of all administrative positions in the news and entertainment industry.

The idea that we could find patterns based on that is completely retarded, though, right? I mean I literally couldn't even

youve been here for only 3 years? kek

No, I haven't, because I didn't see that specific movie/cartoon episode. They don't seem gay in the movies or the 1990's animated series as far as I remember.

In any case, proving that Batman was ALWAYS gay, does not refute that this movie was particularly hard in pushing the gay agenda, and lightly pushing the pedo agenda with the child Robin constantly flaunting his legs.
>But he's not a real kid, he's just a lego, so it's okay, just like my lolis
Yeah, sure creep.

chuckling hard at this thread. you guys are triggered af over a movie haha

Sure, I get it, but this time you guys are just reaching. Give me a plot that isn't a hidden agenda.

>this time you guys are just reaching.
Why is this reaching? Because you literally couldn't even?

There is literally nothing wrong with being gay

The gay subtext between Batman and Joker seemed like a play on the dialogue during the Dark Knight films desu.

So if youre going to blame anyone blame Nolan, big guy.

>posting the shit cartoon

Gay men are 60x more likely to have HIV than straight men. Source: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3462414/
Gays are more likely than straight people to have mental illness. Source: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2072932/
1/4 gay men in America have had over 1000 sex partners. Source: amazon.com/Homosexualities-Study-Diversity-Among-Women/dp/0671251503
43% of gay men have over 500 partners. Source: amazon.com/Homosexualities-Study-Diversity-Among-Women/dp/0671251503
Gay men are six times more likely to commit suicide than straight men. Source: amazon.com/Unequal-Opportunity-Disparities-Affecting-Bisexual/dp/0195301536
Gay men are 12x more likely to use amphetamines than straight men. Source: amazon.com/Unequal-Opportunity-Disparities-Affecting-Bisexual/dp/0195301536
Gay men are 10x more likely to use heroin than straight men. Source: amazon.com/Unequal-Opportunity-Disparities-Affecting-Bisexual/dp/0195301536
Gay people are 2-3x more likely to abuse alcohol than straight people. Source: amazon.com/Unequal-Opportunity-Disparities-Affecting-Bisexual/dp/0195301536
99.8% of lesbian, gay and bisexual teens will change their sexual orientation within 13 years. Source: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26048483
Identifying as lesbian, gay or bisexual does not end sexual questioning or confusion. Source: psycnet.apa.org/books/11261/004

>There is literally nothing wrong with being gay
One in eight gay men in London has HIV. Source: pinknews.co.uk/2014/11/18/13-of-gay-and-bisexual-men-in-london-living-with-hiv/
Gay men are twice as likely as straight men to be in interracial relationships. Source: sf.oxfordjournals.org/content/93/4/1423
Gay men, who are 1.65% of the US population, account for 63% of the country’s syphilis cases. Source: takimag.com/article/the_straight_dope_on_homosexuality_elizabeth_mccaw/print
Gay men are 15 times more likely to have Hepatitis B than everyone else. Source: takimag.com/article/the_straight_dope_on_homosexuality_elizabeth_mccaw/print
Gay men are 10-15 times more likely than straight men to have eating disorders. Source: takimag.com/article/the_straight_dope_on_homosexuality_elizabeth_mccaw/print
The average gay man has several dozen sex partners per year. Source: advindicate.com/articles/3022
Most “long term relationships” between gay men last less than eight years. Source: advindicate.com/articles/3022
In one study, only 9% of gay men were monogamous. Source: advindicate.com/articles/3022
75% of straight men an are faithful, compared to just 4.5% of gay men. Source: advindicate.com/articles/3022
In Berlin, 83% of gay men in “steady” relationships had had frequent affairs in the last year. Source: advindicate.com/articles/3022
Infection rates for gonorrhea and chlamydia are increasing among active homosexual men. Source: americanthinker.com/articles/2015/12/the_gay_agenda_and_the_real_world.html
Gay men, 1% of the population, account for 83% of syphilis cases. Source: americanthinker.com/articles/2015/12/the_gay_agenda_and_the_real_world.html
Syphilis was almost eradicated, but made a comeback among homosexual men. Source: americanthinker.com/articles/2015/12/the_gay_agenda_and_the_real_world.html

And yet I still enjoyed it, OP. Try turning off that angst, you might enjoy films more.

>Try turning off that moral disgust with the liberal pedo agenda, you might enjoy films more.

What's your point? You can't make people stop being gay, faggot. Hating someone because they have a disease is not justified either.

>You can't make people stop being gay, faggot.
You can stop glamorizing their lifestyle and normalizing their mental disorders around children.

No point of arguing with retarded 12 year Olds user. I agree with you though. Most of those are probably fake or completely not peer reviewed anyways.

>>You can't make people stop being gay, faggot.
>You can stop glamorizing their lifestyle and normalizing their mental disorders around children.
Where the fuck do you live that people glamorize promiscuity?

Oh fuck off, just stop being a little pussy 24/7. You want to use "muh children's" as an excuse to bash gay people. Go back to your containment board or post some tv related shit.

>stop being a pussy. If I wanna molest this 5 year old kid, THAT'S MY BUSINESS, BUB.
>Buzz off with that "muh childrens" lololol who care about children, amirite? haha

Every gay guy I've known personally is an edgy Log cabin republican who love to being up how special they are for being huge fags and also being christian or economically conservative. The only trans person I know hates feminists (they are a FtM).

>rips his clothes off
classic superhero
>twink twink
no idea what you are talking about.
>out of touch with his feminine side
>women voice of reason
now youre just projecting.
ill give you that one. but that was fuckin funny.

>gay jokes are pro-gay propaganda

then i guess you guys calling each other faggots is another liberal conspiracy huh

It was a PG version of Bojack.
Way too depressing for a kids movie though.

kek snowflake trigger bitch

You do know Batman fucking the boywonder has been a running joke since your grandfathers were kids right?

what did you find depressing? i got emotional when Joker was being sad but that was kinda it.

Somehow I doubt you've met many gay men if they're all edgy republicans.

It may shock some people on Sup Forums, but you possibly interact with gay people every day.

>homosexual subtext between Batman and Joker.

I'm more pissed they did this than with Batman and Superman.

no theyre enemies!

Man I'm glad I'm not this autistic to the point where I think every single joke has to have some sort of subtext to it beyond the obvious one.

All of the gay males over 35, none of them under 25.
Responsibilities make men more serious, reflective, conservative, no matter who they fuck.

Lesbians, however, stay hard Left for life since they only have to worry about their cats.

you are so stupid, holy shit

batman and jokers relationship has always had odd homosexual undertones. since its a kids movie, they made it lighthearted while staying true to the intention

would you have preferred they changed the character dynamic completely just to conform to your political opinion? learn to man up and watch shit you dont 100% agree with you special snowflake

>Anyone else notice how pozzed this movie was?

Yeah.

There was also the whole "my two dads" thing in reference to gay marriage and adoption.

This wasn't merely subtext. It was actual propaganda / agenda.

Pretty strange for a kids movie.

>Where the fuck do you live that people glamorize promiscuity?
Where the fuck do you live that people don't?

Do you think its "propaganda" for the 60s haircare industry if a character has a perm?

Do you think its an "agenda" if a character wears a slightly unusual hat?

A slightly unusual thing can be in a movie without it being a sinister New World Order plot, you spastic. Kys.

This was straight up homosexual propaganda, with the intent of conditioning children to accept homosexual lifestyles, marriages and relationships.

The whole Batman / Joker relationship was basically a gay romance.

Do you think it was "propaganda" for the tobacco industry when all characters smoked, moron?

Do you think it is "propaganda" for Apple when all characters use Macbooks, moron?

Do you even know what "propaganda" is, moron?

Batman and Robin gay jokes are as old as Batman and Robin. There were fucking senate hearings about Batman being gay propaganda. Is every Sup Forumsshit literally ten years old?

That's parody. It's different. This is a children's movie with the intent and express purpose of normalizing such behavior in the eyes of children.

>shit cartoon
that's the dark knight returns you absolute fucking pleb

>all characters

Do you mean "two characters"? Are you sure we watched the same film?

...i dont see what the problem is with "normalising" gay relationships. they are normal.

>alt-Reich turbo-autism has unironically brought us full circle back to Frederick fucking Werthem.
>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexuality_in_the_Batman_franchise

What a time to be alive.

>watching LEGO Batman
Just watch this instead. Don't encourage Warner Brothers to make more ugly LEGO shit. youtube.com/watch?v=hmZhMeY5L44&list=PL96B8289ADF77A8C4

This movie is LITERALLY PARODY you fucking autist.

>Fisting
>POZ parties
>Rampant public sex

Yeah, totally normal.

Triggered sodomite detected.

Maybe children's movies shouldn't pushing sexual orientation in the first place?

I don't believe the subject of sexuality belongs in anything aimed at children. It crosses a dangerous line.

This movie is a 2-hour Batman parody you dipshit

okay then. so you want no more romances in kid's movies, at all, ever?

was that being "normalised" in this film? no. this film just "normalised" a loving and completely chaste and conservative gay relationship. nothing degenerate was in this film.

it didnt "push" shit. it contained a gay relationship, and even then only as a joke.

kids are going to meet gay parents of their friends and stuff, you know. gay couples are a part of kids lives in the same way uncles and aunts are - there is literally nothing wrong with them being contained in a film

what is this, the 1950s? all your shitty "lets completely hide even the most mundane and non-degenerage shit from children until they arbritarily turn 18" routine does is cause dangerous amounts of uneducation and fucks up kids for life.

You gotta understand something. The left wants to expose kids to this so they can groom society to accept the normalization of pedophilia.

Let me explain. It's all starting with so-called transgender children.

We used to believe, and rightfully so, that children did not understand the topic of sexuality. That it was something they need to learn about and grow into over time. This is why we have age of consent laws. To protect vulnerable children from being preyed upon by adults.

Now with so called "transgender" children, certain groups are saying that kids DO understand the concept of sexuality, and therefore its ok for them to have sex with adults.

We're already seeing articles in the mainstream press saying "pedophilia is not a crime"

We're headed down a very dangerous path here user.

Triggered sodomite detected.

Homosexuality is degenerate perversion.

Innuendo aimed over the heads of children in family films is as old as the genre itself. Do your jimmies get rustled by Rocko's Modern Life, Animaniacs, Angry Beavers, and basically any other cartoon aired on Nickelodeon?

>Innuendo aimed over the heads

Kids pick up on it.

You people are so beyond help.

I hate this entire place. Or just people in general.

Yeah, just people.

>transgender
>being at all about sexuality

Moron. The clue is in the name.

>correlation between homophobia and autism discovered

This is a legitimate discussion and if you don't like then you should leave Sup Forums forever. It's not that hard. Just close the browser window and never come back.

Triggered sodomites detected.

Also, so called "transgenderism" is merely mental illness. Which is why they have such a high suicide rate. I genuinely feel horrible for people who get tricked or manipulated into a transgender lifestyle.

Trangender children are an abomination and a crime against the child and against nature.

So what is the ultimate goal here? Like, what does your perfect world look like? Do you want children to remain in a vacuum until their 18th birthday, at which point we tell them that gays are a thing?

You're literally retarded if you can't see the homosexual push in media. Star Trek characters have 2 dads now, a lesbian is necessary either as a character, or at least a scene in every tv show

its not really a discussion

its like 1 or 2 people furiously shitposting Sup Forums crap (which is against the rules) then calling people "triggered sodomites" when he runs out of asinine shit to spew

Trans and homos in general commit more violent crimes on purpose. It would be lovely if they proved they were more mentally stable than your average hetero.

>not a single gentile man has a jew wife
Jewess' are really hot sometimes, but I'm proud of my brothers for resisting.

Anyone who isnt totally socially retarded will know at least a couple of homosexuals. It makes sense that on a show with a large cast there would be one or more homosexuals.

47% of the population considers themselves not totally straight.

Gays exist in the world. They always have, and even if you alt-Reich incels succeed at bringing society back to the 1940s wherein we pretend they aren't real, they will continue to exist. Why would they not be portrayed in media?

I'm aware of that, the comic is much better

It sounds like you are upset that people have different opinions, so you want the other side banned. Not a good ethos.

To add something to this...

You'll notice you rarely hear about trangender female to male children.

Why?

Because young men are always the targets of the adult male homosexual. This has been going on for centuries. Whether its in ancient greece and rome or in the catholic church.

This is another reason why transgender male to female boys are always pushed to hard by Hollywood and the media.

The next step is the full public acceptance of pedophilia.

This is all new though, it's all degeneracy. 15 years ago you would never ever believe that almost 50% of the nation wasn't completely straight. Also, no source.

>all gays should be banned from tv because i dont like them and "muh children"
>wh-what?? you called me an idiot??? MUH FR-FREEZE PEACH

>''alpha'' male
>not a meathead

Go beat your wife into submission you fucking knuckledragging cave dweller.

BS stat, and you know it.
Gays and trans make up 3% of the population, but every political argument has to be about them.

That ensures real problems that affect 100% of the country aren't solved.

Friend, people on both sides of this argument have stated that there are clear homosexual undertones in both this film and in the larger Batman franchise.

So this is all relevant. Stop citing the Sup Forums bogey man, it only exposes your political leanings.

you know what else exists? Pedophiles and zoopheliacs and all sorts of other degeneracy. only a matter of time before we "accept" them too. Excuse me if I don't lay down and watch society decline to shit./

>BS stat, and you know it.

Gays always inflate the number.

Even Kinsey who came up with the 10% figure exaggerated it. All of his early test subjects were male prison inmates with a high proclivity for homosexual behavior.

You are full of hate, aren't you?
Everyone else is having a good discussion, but you can't handle it.

Is it new? Or is it just that in the past retards like you made people repress themselves and live unhappy lives? you cant be "turned gay" any more than you can be turned straight. people are just people.

source for you, toots
jwtintelligence.com/2015/08/data-point-1-in-2-uk-young-people-say-theyre-not-100-heterosexual/

>jwtintelligence.com

Certainly a legitimate source filled with completely accurate, peer reviewed data.

Not once has any media outlet exaggerated their findings to promote a sexual agenda

>Poll focused on young people

Uh oh. Once again they're targeting the young.

Do you know why gays do this? Because they can reproduce. The only way of creating more gays is through conditioning and conversion.

You have a point. The democrats created the Great Trans Rights Campaign of 2016 as a wedge issue, it just didn't work. And it did a good job of keeping big, important issues off the frontpages.

>A wedge issue is a political or social issue, often of a controversial or divisive nature, which splits apart a demographic or population group. Wedge issues can be advertised or publicly aired in an attempt to weaken the unity of a population, with the goal of enticing polarized individuals to give support to an opponent or to withdraw their support entirely out of disillusionment. The use of wedge issues gives rise to wedge politics.

...yes? it is a wellknown, legitimate and academically approved source.

You asked for a source, I gave it to you, and now youre moving the goalposts like a bitch.

Don't be angry because you're citing a laughable tabloid website and expecting it to be accepted as scientific fact.

I want Sup Forums to leave.

Not all love is romantic love faggot

...its not a tabloid. its a research group operating under a 250 year old highly prestigious and successful organisation.

i realise that it has a nice website and that the pretty pictures might be confusing you, but do try and think before you post next time

>I want Sup Forums to leave.

I want Hollywood to stop sexually grooming children but it isn't going to happen.

Your source has a clear agenda. Deal with it. It's a left leaning research company that investigates things such as advertising trends.

Not a legitimate scientific source.

you implied that the "i love you for it" line was a symptom of it being a shit cartoon, but it's also in the comic. so, like, whatever, man

thank you for that pic