Come up with one disadvantage to being a jew

Come up with one disadvantage to being a jew.
Protip, you can't.

Horrible nose

Everyone's on to you. Even the one's who say they're "tolerant".

Mutilated penis

>be jew
>get gassed
(allegedly)

I don't have those jokes on you
This is problematic though.

Everyone thinks they were so weak they were able to be rounded up and slaughtered by the millions without any significant resistance and had to be rescued. I would be embarrassed.

How many times have they been shoa'd now?

Ugly

you fucking jews are so paranoid about anti-semites it verges on insanity

story time

>be me in highschool
>hear we are getting a special presentation today
>some hot chick shows up and is talking with teacher
>me and my friends are checking her out from the hallway and whispering among ourselves how we'd love to bang her
>turns out she's Jewish and she is giving a presentation on the Jewish experience
>anyway a few days pass...
>Our teacher tells us she is very disappointed in us, pulls out a local Jewish newsletter
>Hot chick has written an article saying she was being ridiculed by teenage boys for being Jewish, felt an anti-semitic atmosphere at the school
>mfw my friends and I scared a Jewess because she misinterpreted our reaction to her as anti-semitism when it was anything but...

>get kicked out of literally every country they inhabited
>have to create their own
>everybody in the surrounding area wants to kill them

It pretty much gives us motivation to be tougher now, I was taught in school to "never go again like sheep to the slaughter house", and that's my country's mindset. It's only an embarrassment for diaspora cucks.
We're raised that way. Cool story but one thing I got from the antisemitism paranoia is to not mention I'm a Jew and sure as hell not to make such a big deal out of it. And to tell a lot of kike jokes.

>misinterpreted
are you a fucking newfag?
>leaf
oh, right

>always have to focus on Jewishness
>can't walk away

hated by most,loved by none

Mutilated benis

(mine is fine, thanks parents!)

I wonder how many of us are there. toja ruskiy?

Your nose bumps into shit more.

yep!

sorry no one wants to touch your dog penis, leaf.

nice

It's not too bad, but can make it hard to see sometimes.
;_;
Despite the large nose, and really curly hair, I pass as white.

that feeling when sex feels good

I can't imagine how it feels for Americans and Israelis honestly
What a terrible fate

I imagine it would be the same if we would pull the foreskin way back and try thrusting/masturbating. It's way less smooth and velvety.

It's hilarious that degenerate americans do it to their kids

can't imagine how it feels to have a dog penis
and to know that when any woman thinks about a penis its circumcised

lmao
was that really worth a reply you pathetic cuck? It won't bring your cock back to it's natural state
>b-but my mom said my penis is beautiful and t-that ladies don't like the real thing
Whatever keeps you sane

top kek schlomoed dong

>have jew penis and accept insecurity
>pretend to know what it's like to have intact male penis

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
that's some good butthurt

I guess deep down inside even you hate your dog penis.

Getting kicked out of every place on Earth.

>can't imagine how it feels to have a dog penis

>falling so hard for a Jew cut meme

wew lad I truly feel a bit ashamed my people did this to you. Maybe one day you can have a donor give you his penis?

Sorry, I'm not a degenerate and don't have penis fungus like you user.

Can't wait to get my sons circumcised and make sure my grandsons are circumcised as well.

FYI sex feels awesome without your bacteria sack and masturbation is extremely easy.
Sorry that you've been lied to that cleaning your dog penis actually had a point.

Infinite genetic disorders caused by intense interbreeding

dude you got your dick cut off

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

>american mad his dick got KIKED

>Americans follow jewish traditions even more than the jews themselves

Jew here, The drawback is circumcision.

It took me 6 years to be able to cum routinely during sex. Had to give up fapping altogether and even then it's still more of a mind game than cumming from the pleasure of how it feels.

It's also annoying how when people find out you're Jewish they either automatically assume you're a leftist faggot or they feel comfortable confiding within you that they leftist faggots.

I'm only 5'9"

There's literally everything wrong with being Jewish.

kikes are the head Semites

psychopathy

Sometimes when you jerk off your get spooge up your nose, and if you're Orthodox it leaks all over your beard.

You also have really shitty but names like Schlomo Lipshitz Liarman of GoldyBerg

If you're born a jewish girl you have to get rhinoplasty like 3 or 4 times so it's pretty much a requirement for the jew race to milk the goyim to pay for this.

And look at those cheese nibbling teeth.