Why does Australia have such a huge crystal meth problem?

Why does Australia have such a huge crystal meth problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isopropylbenzylamine
youtu.be/M7xNult1GVM
deephouseamsterdam.com/netherlands-has-worlds-highest-mdma-percentage/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That's looks juicy, would love a good fat hit of that to keep me up for 3 days.

And during those 3 days you would do what?

The country's boring as fuck.

gotta be able to stay up at all hours shitposting

Because meth is awesome
Protip: just use adderall, same thing

Mostly fap, probably.

Centrelink benefit abuse, weak families and culture that glorifies niggardry over success.

And corrupt Customs officers letting bulk drugs through.

Because it is highly addictive and cunts have nothing else going for them

But I mean, it's illegal so there can't possibly be a drug problem, it's all just made up statistics

What does crystal method taste like

Brunt plastic

How much is meth in the UK? Heard its a faggots drug

Shoulda legalized weed, dummies. You'll catch up though, I still believe in them. Maybe they'll even get their guns back.

Chemicals, burns the hell out of your nose too

country is boring as fuck
white people do meth
abbos huff petrol

it's really not the same thing you idiot

Adderall costs nearly $1/mg while meth is basically free if you have no amphetamine tolerance. It's a shame crystal is cut with IBA and MSM though. Also adderall does not make you even close to horny enough to beat off for three days see

You should come visit Methssouri, place is swimming in the shit.

You could probably get all the ingredients to make it at your local grocery for like 30-40 quid
Idk about the UK, but in the US that's enough to make about 1/8 of an ounce.

Meth = Methamphetamine
Adderall = Dextroamphetamine

Meth is just stronger

Cocaine is well expensive here. I mean fuck sakes, a bottle of dexies can get you $500

Because it is a CRACK INFESTED HIVE of DEGENERACY.

Cocaine and crack are hard to get in OZ and NZ.

Silly user, those aren't even real words lol

Because it's too hot and empty to be sober

Nope, it's the lack of crack that promotes meth.

Probably something to do with location.

A yank on here once told me that places in America that don't get good drugs do meth instead, so that's why rural America has a problem with it. It's easy to make with easily acquired ingredients and its cheap.

Australia might be the same, they're pretty isolated and out of the way so you probably don't get a good steady supply of good coke and such. And they are close to SEA, where meth is popular.

I bet they get some pretty good heroin as well. being near that area.

I've never heard of someone doing meth in Europe. Everyone does coke and ecstasy.

Meth/amph are about as similar as mda/mdma

Adderal feels a bit cleaner, and not as jittery. It's not nearly as intense either. Also shooting up adderal is a huge pain in the ass while shooting meth take like 60 seconds if you're good at finding a vein.

The same reason we have a meth problem here. It's cheap, easy to make, and it gets you fucked up.

A fucking leaf

FUN FACT INCOMING:

80% of all meth that comes into the USA comes from Mexico!

They're bringing drugs

I know that. Just don't try and say they're the same thing when Adderall is much safer and chemically different.

>why does subjective reality have such a huge crystal meth problem?

The cartels also cut it with horseshit
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isopropylbenzylamine
Bring back American pseudo chefs

>tfw live in the town with the highest meth usage in Australia

Drink hard all night. Wake up hungover as fuck. Pop a 5mg dexamphetamine and everything's right in the world.

rinse , repeat.

Because it's full of Australians

This is exactly the case here in Alaska. The more remote, the more meth-y. However, it's strongly offset by our oodles of legal cannabis.

Don't worry, Pauline will put them in the gulags where they belong

>be me
>be 21
>In bathroom of worldbar chuckin a rad piss
>four blokes smoking ice in stall

Must be good for a hangover or some shit?

Australia has become a "nanny state" since 1996. In the wake of the Port Arthur Massacre, where Martin Bryant capped 35 people with his AR-15, the (mostly-Liberal) governments have been deciding that Australians are simply too irresponsible to look after their own affairs themselves, and are doing it for them. The Howard government tearing the heart out of funding for public education between 1995-2007, certainly didn't help.

As a possible consequence of being talked down to like children for the last-20 years, many Australians have decided they're simply going to ACT like children, namely by getting high on methamphetamine and whatever else they can get their grubby hands on.

Pic related, it's another contributor to the shithole that Australia is fast becoming.

Country boy here.
Once you get tired of riding your motorbike or playing guitar there's FUCK ALL to do here.
So a couple of likely lads get online and learn about shake'n'bake and it spread everywhere.
The problem really got out of hand in the rural parts of the country when the abos learned how to make it from prisons.

>Everyone does coke and ecstasy.
Pro tip: 90% of the ecstasy pill on the planet contain meth. Not a bad thing the two drugs synergize very well together. Just letting you know if some one is taking ecstasy tabs (not molly) they are more than likely taking meth too.

Bitter burning chemicals

>Must be good for a hangover or some shit?
yeah, cocaine too. i personally wouldn't know though

lol what does an Abbo on meth act like?

Old school meth is more liked by poofters, they cut it with Epsom salts and it heats up and loosens their arsehole

I'm not even joking

youtu.be/M7xNult1GVM

half of my friends have tried crystal meth, its pretty common here in frankston

Go to Taree, Kuranda, or Bairnsdale and see.

I havnt done either, those blokes did not look like they were enjoying life though. Not surprised people are doing drugs though, we get locked out of pubs at 1am and then no alcohol sold after 3am. Fuck me, I'm an adult and I pay tax. I should fuckin be able to do as I wish

So how's the ice m8? Is it really worth all the fuss it gets?

It's fucking everywhere in Frankston. I was there 6 months ago and I couldn't believe how bad it was.

think about it, would you want to be an Australian?

mdma stands for methelynedioxymethamphetamine

so what you can't just throw a case in the fridge and come home after the bars close and take it down the local park and relax outdoors?

Stuff here tends to be extremely pure and strong, but we're pretty much the ecstasy capital of the world.

deephouseamsterdam.com/netherlands-has-worlds-highest-mdma-percentage/

Hard to import drugs, such as coke and heroin. Meth is easy to manufacture. Interior of USA has same big meth problem for same reasons

90% of my friends have taken exctasy/MDMA (most likely research chemicals tho). what does the high even feel like?

>Australia has become a "nanny state" since 1996. In the wake of the Port Arthur Massacre, where Martin Bryant capped 35 people with his AR-15, the (mostly-Liberal) governments have been deciding that Australians are simply too irresponsible to look after their own affairs themselves, and are doing it for them. The Howard government tearing the heart out of funding for public education between 1995-2007, certainly didn't help.
>As a possible consequence of being talked down to like children for the last-20 years, many Australians have decided they're simply going to ACT like children, namely by getting high on methamphetamine and whatever else they can get their grubby hands on.
>Pic related, it's another contributor to the shithole that Australia is fast becoming.
God damn, it's so rare to see a reasonable Australian on Sup Forums.

Fuckin bogans that's why

You lads should legalise weed. Gives the plebs something to do and it would go well with your beaches.

It's literally a nation full of criminals and degenerates.

It's nearly the same

T. Meth heroin Xanax addict for a year and a half

you feel good physicially and emotionally really great talking with people music gives you waves of euphoria and it makes your eyes rock back in forth to it

i also think it is a really fake superficial feeling high though

ive done it a few times and not really interested in doing it again

But what's meth like for ADHD though? Will I get shit done?

Too much money, not enough sense.

Does it still give you arse ache? ; )

I can, obviously. But I don't want to most of the time, before these laws I'd stay out till 6am watching live music. It was great! Now days, most bars in the city have closed, almost none have live music anymore. Even places selling food that are open late are disapearing

Its the anglo genes desu UK , australia , and the eastern/south eastern states should be nuked

never done meth but done dexies. suspect I have innatettive ADD. it was basically like the movie limitless

because meth gets you thru the day like nothing else.

work 7 days a week doing back breaking labour?

shoot some meth and you blitz thru it.

it's huge in the mining/construction industry.

You can't into chemistry at all. The methylenedioxy group bonded to a methamphetamine molecule gives it completely different psychoactive effects.

>Gives the plebs something to do and it would go well with your beaches.
Australia would still be boring and to be honest our culture has a lot of flaws, and we take it out on immigrants.

Wasn't one form of homebake meth literally invented in australia or nz?

nobody said it gave the same feeling

all i did was say him the name

you my friend have autism

You're lucky, takes me three just to make breakfast

is it local ordinance that prohibits this? if not you should take the initiative, rent out a park, have live music and serve drinks. maybe twice a month or so and have it go on all night. you could do a big grill out too

kek

I can't leave my house anymore to go to work without smoking nearly $300 in meth and popping many, many xanax and drinking a lot of liquor. That is a normal day for me. My days off I usually double my intake of substances.

>is it local ordinance that prohibits this
It is actually, in Sydney anyway
Don't remember exactly, but I think foot traffic at 1 am was down 85% or something

post pics of shards and xannies

You can't do this. You wouldn't get council approval to run a gig all night and even if you did cops would shut it down by midnight.

Australia actually has some pretty tight boarders. And considering we're an Island Nation, only makes it harder to get foreign drugs in.
This means that the cost of most drugs is rather high, whereas the cost of Meth is lower because it can be made in the country.

It is literally the Entire state, you can't drink in public areas either unless it's a holiday (ie: New Years Eve) I know a park down from me in Darlinghurst has like $500 fines for consuming alcohol

You could make so much money from throwing parties though dog

Boring? Don't you have to watch out for killer bugs and animals? No joke, but I've always dreamed of having the life of Steve Irwin. So boring in norcal.

You're better off with slow retarded dabheads than people who stay up on meth all week though.

What do you mean by Australia being boring by the way? What does Europe or the US have that Australia doesn't?

Why haven't you killed yourself?

$1/mg? what the absolute fuck kind of dealers do you have? mine sells 20mg for $2 and gives friends deals for bulk.

I literally find a few quarters in my car and then use it to tweak for a day.

Why does anywhere have a meth problem?
> Not hard to produce
> can be done in large scale, and sold for prices that rival gold in some places
> so addictive that people kill over a few dollars of it
> people get so Fucked on it, that they rob family.
> changes brain chemistry, makes you less happy without it, for two years after you quit.

Why are you asking Sup Forums, slider?

~t. Former user. 8 years clean.

No jobs and low population density = Substance abuse

Substance abuse really isn't a problem in cities, unless ghettos form specifically as a result of drugs. If you can avoid ghettos you can avoid drugs in cities.

Not so much in towns and rural areas.

this sounds like total shit. i'm sorry

Yeah I take dexis for ADHD but they're not fabulous. I have a sleep disorder that seems to be contributing to the ADHD but prescribing me bucket loads of dexis seems to be the way to go

Because they are far away from cocaine-producing countries.

haha, no worries. There was a protest recently that had 20 000 people show up. Fun times. The guy running the show (Mike Baird) also recently amalgamated all the local councils, funnily enough that means he can build a lot of things in areas where the councils were opposed to it, good thing those councils dont exist right?

Id like to think so. We're inventors and innovators down this neck of the woods

Have you ever tried meth? Imagine how you are on your best day, now times that by 10. You feel like superman for days. Cost vs High it is the best high for your buck.

Weed = High for a couple hours
Coke = Upper high for 30 minutes max then you have to do more
Dope = Downer high where you cant do anything; drool all over yourself and sleep
Meth = Upper and you are the fucking Man/Clint Eastwood/Terminator motherfucker and you can do anything for 2-3 days

China is the world's biggest meth producer, Aus is one of the closest rich countries to China.

I'm sure a lot of it is coming from there, despite people thinking borders are tight.

I can tell you will fall soon.

may the kek be with you.

It is just a hit bruh... just... one hit...