Last night I had dinner with a qt3.14 girl and later kissed her on a romantic ferris wheel ride...

Last night I had dinner with a qt3.14 girl and later kissed her on a romantic ferris wheel ride. I never go out and usually spend my time at home. What are these feels?

Illusions

You didnt kissed her Cloud, dont lie

Lust, and they will fade in about a week when you realize that you have nothing in common with that girl outside of an enjoyable Wednesday

Did you even have sex?

But I did... what do I do now?

enjoy your herpes and cold sores

I've actually known her for a long time, we do have a lot in common.

be happy then, don't blow it and don't text her too much, all that bullshit.

similar feels for me, 2 year relationship just ended and this Vancouver qt has broken me from the depression cycle

Defeat Sephiroth

What sport is this?

I don't know this feel

Hey thanks for the support leaf brother. May we both find happiness in our own ways eh.
Cheers.

That was a man

>tfw haven't known this feel since I was 14
>Currently 23
JUST

You'll find these feels one day, Brazilian friend. Keep trucking, you'll find her one day, friend

the hell do you even find a ferris wheel around here

Don't want to sound cynical but I'm looking forward to hearing how you ruin everything for yourself

feelball

DELIVER

>What are these feels?
whatever they are, they are weaker than if it was with your sister.

kiss her on her pussy for me

>tfw 22 and don't know this feel

Just turned 21 and starting to go out more. Hopefully I'll feel this feel like I've never felt it before when tho I have

thanks

Montreal. They just built one in the Old Port in September. It's pretty neat, it lights up and everything. Really cool but expensive.

Deustch-bro, you'll find someone too someday. Your women are beautiful and you'll find yourself a lucky lady one day. Show off your Aryan charm and she'll fall right into your arms.

>tfw no leaf bf to take me on a romantic ferris wheel ride and kiss me

Do it, my man. Find your special girl and make her yours.

Just be careful because women confuse love for lust and if you confuse lust with love you'll never be satisfied

Proud of u user. Don't be needy

Bee urself :^)

Don't give up hope my fellow friend. You'll find that right man one day that'll treat you right and make you feel alive every moment you're with him. He'll bring you flowers on random days just to show he thinks about you often and wants you to know he loves you dearly. Keep searching, my friend

I didn't know this feel until I was 26

we're all gonna make it user

I did once. I moved from my city to California for a job close to her.i moved in June and we broke up in September because she cheated on me and I decided that enough was enough. So with a heavy heart I told here I didn't want to see her anymore and blocked all of her social media. It hurt at first but you get used to it.

Thank you for the wise words, American friend. You have a nice night, buddy. I feel really positive this evening, I sincerely hope that all of you in this thread find happiness and experience joy in your life.

Every 5th post someone talk about sports. For instance Ray died on my birthday and the USAMNT is still a joke

This. This isnt fair, why everytime i have an semi enjoyable week in months have to be ruined by the god awful truth on a mongolian hand knitting website. It just isn’t fair, anons. I like this girl but Im having fun and wat you’re saying is probably going to end up being true. Does it ever get better? like OP, barely go outside either that or just go to the arena to watch my local nhl team. life fucking sucks, at this point im thinking of joining the military to keep occupied and to end up dying by the gooks along the way.

HE has a gf. Why don't you?

I actually am myself with her. There's no better feeling than finding someone who you can genuinely be yourself with, and not worry about what she thinks, knowing that she likes you for being you.

I'm so sorry to hear that, friend. I wish you all the best in your long road ahead. One day you'll find the right one for you. Keep your chin up, you'll always be a friend of mine, guy.

Smoke weed, get better at something. Every thing you do doesn't have to revolve around women. It can include women but mostly find yourself and you'll find someone to hang with you

Enjoy those feelings bro, they will probably fade, but it is good to feel alive for a little while...I just met a girl at work that gives me all kinds of feels but she is too young for me...but I love how I feel every time we talk. It has been a long time since I felt anything at all

Thanks man. I always try to grow a little each die but sometimes life... Sometimes life fucks you over

What's the age difference, friend? There's no way it could work?

Bro this is a shitpost symposium.

Live daily. If you are unstable mentally or emotionally the military isn't for you, but that's not a bad thing. It will all work out.

I feel your pain my American friend. Life can be excruciating sometimes. But we have to pull through. We're all gonna make it, buddy.

40-21, we actually get along really great but it is impossible I understand that, still...I like being reminded that I am not dead yet and it is still possible to be happy

This is honestly the worst feeling.

I ended up quitting and the wound heals over time. If you found one you can find another

Thanks for the kind words and I am glad you are feeling positive about everything, hope it lasts

What the fuck is wrong with people

Well shit, I'm 33 and I thought I was old. I had the same thing with a girl at work a couple of years ago who was 21. I dreamt of her night before last and felt top of the world the next day.

Heroin is my gf.

>tfw your ex calls you "love"
>tfw you say it back

anyone else have that one you can never quit?

At least when you say "My gf is gonna kill me, but I can't leave her" you actually mean it.

Maybe 2 years ago i’d say yeah probably. I’m good at a lot of things already i just feel like im drifting more and more away from reality and life in general. These “feels” i only get once in a blue moon and its a long ass time.

This girl i knew when i was 15 we went out when i was 16 cheated on me a couple times and for some reason i still kept contact with her, she made me feel that high school sweethart meme forever together feels. now it’s just annoyingly hard to get over her, to put into words shes earth and guys are her orbit, now ive realized that and dont fall for it but for some reason she keeps egging me on. Why do women fuck with your head so much?

I’m fine, but i dont see myself anywhere in the future besides a mad dogg mattis with no wife and kids just straight machine

Yeah no doubt man, I am fucking old!!

Women and man are like a pie. Women are the nice brown crust and man are the filling. Without the filling Thiers no crust but without crust Thiers still filling. What I'm getting at is that women don't care about the inside only what's outside but men care about the whole thing

What about pizza?

we all know how that turns out

I'm proud of you user!!

Women are the crust and men is the actual pie.

JUST

>Woman without man
Still edible, cookable and able to sustain

>Man without woman
A mess of ingredients with no means of expressing them

W-what did you change in your life? I'll turn 26 next year and I have lost all hopes to ever have a qtgf

Aren't all relationships arranged on your country?

Just have your parents hook you up with some other incel from the village.

I know that feel, except she doesn't want me like I want her. Hurts like hell and I still think about her all the time. I can feel a void in my heart.

>tfw pansexual and even polygendered polyamours fat chicks don't want me

It's never been harder to be 19

Kek kys panautist

>tfw the dark Mexican girl at 7/11 let me get my coffee for free but I don't know if she was being nice or just lazy

if you weren't at least 18 when the giants beat the patriots in the 2008 super bowl you can't post here.

>Last night I had dinner with a qt3.14 girl and later kissed her on a romantic ferris wheel ride.

Was she by any chance your daughter who you haven't seen in 10 years and was spending a few weeks at your place now that she was done with high school?

Usually I don't argue with women but I'll humor you. A woman without a man is a soulless individual who doesn't even now what to like because her girlfriends might not like it. Man are like wolves who start out as baby wolves and grow up to be some type of leader

>tfw most of my female friends are loners with few other female friends

how do I ask a girl out, lads?

They aren't really alone like we are. They have all the dating sites and other networks while we have 4chins

>ask for her number after a good conversation
>be flirty but not imposing in texts, text occasionally, but make sure she texts you initially just as if not more often
>after a couple days of this see if she wants to hang out on the weekend

>you will never spend a romantic night with Tifa the night before facing Sephiroth

why live after Aeris has died?

Just bee yourself.

>tfw wasn't sure if she really loves me or if she's just needs someone to keep her company and lean on emotionally.

>tfw she's gone and I realize now that's what love truly is

Women are cold people user. The only warmth they supply is the vibrant outer shell. Put them at home on a rainy day and they'll get prissy and want to go out. Men have this thing where we generate our own warmth and it doesn't matter where we are because we'll always be warm except when she takes your warmth and runs off with it leaving you cold. That's when you have to rebuild your fire from the ground up

Michael pls

xyz machine in
rest of spuh trembles in fear

As a married person, I can wholly say you need to get your shit together and find a girl

Most suck but there are lots of good ones out there. Or boys if you’re a homo.

Single people will tell you they are happy but they are full of shit and will die alone