What are the best episodes of Tales from the Crypt?

What are the best episodes of Tales from the Crypt?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3qFrwowYLZE
youtube.com/watch?v=8XqGDm9JWhA
youtube.com/watch?v=vrXioJeFZRQ
youtu.be/wuuYJ6pvl68
youtube.com/watch?v=QKBkp9DoXaI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

that's a good question. alot of them are pretty stupid. where's an autist with a list when you need him?

why do you say that

Looking at the episode list, i can pick out which ones i enjoyed most, but i'm not as familiar with seasons 6 and 7

The Man Who Was Death
And all through the House
Cutting Cards
Carrion Death
Werewolf Concerto
Death of Some Salesmen
What's Cookin'
Split Personality
Forever Ambergris
People Who Live In Brass Hearses
In The Groove

Movies:
Demon Knight
(also honorable mention to Death Becomes Her. it was supposed to be the third movie.)

Yellow is good, though distinctly way off in tone from the rest of the show.

I liked the one where the guy goes crazy thinking his best friend and wife are cheating on them, murdering them both in cold blood... only to realize they were planning his surprise birthday party.

oh just that alot of the plots seem to be recycled with different actors and settings with the basic outline being: greedy character does something impulsive and ends up paying for it

Thank senpai

I remember an episode where there was this daredevil/escape artist guy who was trying to think of the next big trick when he's approached by some creepy scientist guy that tells him that he can help him cheat death.
Turns out he found the gland in a cat's brain that gives them nine lives, and implants it in the daredevil guy who then goes on to pull off these incredible stunts.
The success goes to his head as he plans his final stunt, being buried alive. As he's in the coffin he's reflecting on his life and thanks the cat for giving it's life for him, and then realizes the cat died. He doesn't have 9 lives... he has 8.
Dont know what the name of the episode was, but I remember it being breddy gud.

dig that cat, he's real gone. that one's okay, and the one with patricia arquette where she's basically a hot female simple jack

>it was supposed to be the third movie
The actual third movie "Ritual" is pretty decent too. A throwback vodoo zombie movie with a post nose-job Jennifer Grey.

There are plenty of lists.

My personal favorite is "Three's a Crowd." About 1/2 people see the ending coming, but its just so humorously dark from a show normally about voodoo zombies and shit, that when the Crypt Keeper makes the final pun, its impossible not to laugh your ass off.

Highly recommend.

youtube.com/watch?v=3qFrwowYLZE

That episode with the 2 degenerate gamblers chopping their limbs off in a poker game was a lot of fun.

I love Demon Knight, it's Billy Zane at his best

i second what he said. there are lots of shit ones.

I might just re torrent the entire series again and poke around. I deleted my files ages ago.

One of my favorite episodes is the one where the guy wishes to have his actress neighbor love him, so the guy goes to the landlord and has a spell put on her? something like that, he'd been doing it for years and has a wall of chicks he had set guys up with. it's pretty creepy. ending is 10/10 imo.

Loved to Death.

Its a fun one.

youtube.com/watch?v=8XqGDm9JWhA

my dude

pic-related

I miss anthology shows like this. I've been binging classic twilight zone recently and realize how this niche is completely unfilled these days. Besides black mirror is there anything I'm missing.

Oh fuck how could I forget about this one. Television terror's fucking awesome. Probably one of the few that can be considered legitimately scary.

youtube.com/watch?v=vrXioJeFZRQ

Fuck yes, billy Zane is kino in demon knight

youtu.be/wuuYJ6pvl68

Feels good to own this whole show on Dvd. Normally not a buyfag but seasons 1-4 were only ten bucks each and I figured I needed to finish the set at some point.

He's just so damn entertaining in it, he's a really good over the top type villain

IIRC his wife was actually pregnant and he was going to surprise him with that, made the episode a lot more depressing.

I always forget about william sadler in that.

The Third Pig

the ones.. with the pretty.. GHOULS

That was kino.

The one where the Humphrey Bogart lookalike gets killed but is still conscious inside his dead body and the whole episode is from his perspective. That scared the shit out of me as a kid. Being awake and conscious after death, trapped it your body.

Also the one where the doctor finds a way to remove peoples "soul glands."

Does this count? youtube.com/watch?v=QKBkp9DoXaI

STREAM WHERE