What does Sup Forums think about Superjail?

What does Sup Forums think about Superjail?

Not seen it in years.
Was weird as fuck though.
The twins were pretty cool.

I've never seen Sup Forums discuss superjail - that's how you know it's high quality.

great show 10/10

WELL LIFE ON THE OUTSIDE AINT WHAT IT USED TO BEEE

More like Superfail.

4 seasons is too bad

Too random and it is always the same thing.
A bad combination.

I feel like that show was probably only watchable if you were significantly high on LSD. Like, near overdose.

adventure time for fedora tipping redditors.

More like Superreddit

Personally I was never a big fan. I always felt like Superjail's 'hook' was its trippy flowing 'doodle book' style visuals but they started animating in flash by the second season which made the one thing the Superjail really focuses on look crummy.

The writing & humor is sub-par which would be excusable if the animation & visual gags were good enough to carry the show but they aren't in my opinion. There's only so many ways you can show carnage before it starts to feel like you're banging the same note over and over.

A few episodes always stood out to me though, namely the one with the Time Police where the Warden takes over the world and the one with baby Cancer.

but isn't adventure time already for fedora tipping redditors

It's awesome

adventure time is just for manchildren
fedora tipping may or may not be included

>and the one with baby Cancer.

that was a great epsiode. who would have thought superjail could have feels

great show 5/7

it's a fun show, the first season had the best animation and art style. the later seasons with the new animation studio looked like shit.

for a show that is mostly about wacky visuals. the characters are all very likeable, the warden is fun and jailbot is hilarious. the side characters are also good and i like it when they return for cameos. the gore was a bit much at times but the elborate massacre sequences are impressive

You've never taken LSD.

Super Jail
Hell Inc
Squidbillies

adult swim has some killers in the lineup

Clearly, because I never enjoyed the show.

that's not even remotely possible

I'M COMING HOME

God-tier animation, visuals, and creativity. Must-watch for anyone interested in those sort of things.