Underrated films

Good films that no-one watched.

The Rover

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LQkRF8o1AwU
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I've tried to watch this movie 4 times while having "some drinks", each time only making it about halfway before I get blackout and either pass out or don't remember the ending. But it made me drunkenly cry once, though I don't remember why, so that's neat. Would recommend.

Went to see this in the theater, I was the only person there.

?/10

start smoking weed instead

kek

>instead
I already do a bit, senpai. Even live in CO where it's no hassle to get some, I just love being hammered. I have a serious problem.

Film is trash

Looks interesting. Gonna check it out
>I have a serious problem
Do you have some idea what it stems from

Depression/anxiety, though I think the anxiety is exacerbated by, if not entirely existent because of the booze. Pretty much can't go out and be social at all unless I'm drinking something with hard liquor in it, if I'm sober I feel on the verge of puking and have gone and stealth vomited a few times because of it. Don't drink (too often), kids.

Whole reason I picked up weed again after not touching it for 5~ years was to help curb the drinking but even that doesn't stop me from craving booze. It sucks. Only nights I'm sober are during my overnight security shifts, and that's only 3 nights a week in a row, allowing for a 4 day bender.

Oh and yes watch The Rover, the beginning half is great, I'd know.

It's my MOTY tho

>anxiety

Lmfao.

>dood weed lmao is way better than alcohol

Let the man do what he pleases.

>thread music
youtube.com/watch?v=LQkRF8o1AwU

That's fucked up man. Can relate with the social anxiety, but not as tough as yours. I know my anxiety stems from early family tension when i was a kid. Facing that time of my life has helped me process it but i still get stressed and tend to overeat (food is pretty much my alcohol. Binge eater). Do you know what caused your anxiety to develop?

Did they cut something out? Or put something into their backs?

I imagine being a binge eater isn't too fun. Drinking makes me eat less, as most of the next day I feel like canned shit, preferring only liquids till late, but I'm still porky thanks to the empty calories of liquor.

Don't know for sure what caused it, just think it's been building since adolescence and worsened since I could legally buy booze. Mostly just self-confidence issues and generally feelings of worthlessness that I can't suppress unless I'm drunk. Absolutely petrified of talking to girls I'm interested in unless pretty trashed as well which sucks ass.

Feels good talking about it since I'm rarely ever open/honest with friends and family, so thanks for asking user.

> underrated
> films that no-one watched.

That is not what underrated means you fucking dense shit.
Underrated means it was rated under what it actually deserves. Which is not the fucking case in almost all of these.

they know. they don't care.

This movie is really great.

underrated films tend to be ones that no one watched.

I know how you feel. Since moving in with my gf, I usually drink a couple of beers a night while I sit awake. Its gotten to be a habit. Hang in there man

see? he doesn't care.

This is objectively wrong. Films that are overlooked, are not so because of how good or bad they are. They are overlooked because of a lack of marketing or popularity.

And the fact that this thread, and every thread like it has almost never any actual underrated films, but rather overlooked films seals my point even more.

kys

somebody up there likes me 2012 is overlooked and underrated

so name one that is overrated

That doesn't sound too bad to me man, I typically down a third of a handle or so every time I want to drink. A couple beers doesn't seem too bad for you, I'd be more worried about what is keeping you awake and away from the gf more than anything. Keep it at a couple beers and I'm sure you'll be fine soon once you work out whatever it is troubling you.

Another overlooked movie, Joe.

The one with Nicolas Cage.

what are you lauging about? Why do you think youre a neet?

Fuck, this was damn good. David Gordon Green needs to stop fucking around with his little stoner comedies and get back to making good movies again.

How much do you drink on your own then?

Like I said in that post, about a third of a handle, which is apparently about 580 ml. I don't drink all day or anything, so I have that all within about an hour or two and have no trouble blacking out and crashing.

He's making a new Halloween movie next with Danny McBride.

>no-one watched
nope i did and for me it was the best of that year.
I literally waited few oscar noms for that movie but then i remember oscars were shit.

It's so much better than alcohol. For fucks sake alcohol is literally poison dude. Im not memeing or anything, if you can smoke weed do not drink alcohol.

Social drinking should be the most you do. I seriously cant understand why some people endure having those disgusting hangovers. Do you hate your lives that much?

shut the fuck up you pedantic faggot

this is some more cagekino

true

Yes. This is Polanski's best modern work and so funny.

I haven't fallen asleep without alcohol since living in a frat

the girl was a cutie