Do the chickens have large talons?

Do the chickens have large talons?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1ffxJ8cvY1m
youtube.com/watch?v=PWgv_Q825Bo
youtube.com/watch?v=rrj2fdguI1I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Your mom goes to college!

For real though why didn't Nacho Libre catch on like this when it was just as good.

What was he saying?

Uncle rico did nothing wrong

I coulda gone pro

>double 8s
Uncle rico is this you? Was 88 supposed to be your jersey number?

Over there by the creek I found a couple of Shoshone arrowheads

mormonkino

pedro would have been deported by trump

jack black is too big of a personality that it takes over the movie, napolean dynamite spread it across multiple characters

If coach would've put me in 4th quarter, we would've been state champions

Napoleon threads are comfy

Can't find my checkbook. Hope you don't mind I pay you in change.

>88
>on a quarterback
Freakin IDIOT

what did predro suffer from that made his head itch

the animated version was surprisingly good

reminded me more of KotH than Family Guy bullshit

Pic related was my final project for a painting class
Plz no bully

What do you mean napoleon? I'm not well versed in the sport.

I always thought it was some mental disorder he developed from the pressures of puberty. I had the urge to shave my head when I was a teenager. My experience was like Pedro's, I instantly regretted it, but I wouldn't put on a wig.

Psoriasis

His head didn't itch, his hair made his head too hot. Did you even watch the movie?

Awesome. I know ND was Hot Topic bait when it came out, but the movie is a cult classic. I remember it being in theaters for over 6 months due to popularity.

Best visual gag in the movie?

For me it was this

Love that scene. Perfect timing.

>hot head

BANE?

Good taste
Close second is when Lyle shoots the cow point-blank with a muzzleloader in front of the school bus full of kids

This line made me lose my shit the first time I watched it.

kinda okay for pop art I guess

probably would look better with a solid background instead

you coulda not been a faggot too

>head itch

as someone who grew up in preston idaho, this movie sure is accurate

holy fuck was this movie never funny.

>t. 13 year old

Why hello there fellow midwesterner. How long have you been fluent in farmer mumble.

yeah, it's pretty sweet. did it like, take you forever to do the shading on the upper lip?

Pretty much 3 hours.
to be honest the lower lip took way longer

> Pulling someone on skates with your bike
> Kay-sa-dill-a
> The guy that hid his booze in the globe

The writers had to have lived in a small town. Not a doubt in my mind.

> not a doubt in my mind
Kek

They completely nailed the small midwestern USA feel. It was instantly recognizable to me when I saw it opening day.

the cheese next to the phone will never not be funny

>husband tries to tear tupperware
>I..I c..cant I cant do it"
>that disgusted face on his wife

dat feel when you could throw a football over them mountains

fucking hilarious

>YOU THINK I GOT TO WHERE I AM TODAY BECAUSE I DRESSED LIKE PETER PAN OVER HERE?!

>booze in the globe
???

>mfw my girlfriend bought me Rex Kwon do pants for Valentine's day last year

FUH-GET ABOUT IT!

i'm from seattle and i could still tell what he was saying.

I fucking love that it was shot in Idaho. And not the cool part of Idaho either with the mountains, the shitty hilly Boise like areas of Idaho instead. I personally am near the mountains but those kind of hills are all around and I somewhat like them even if they look shitty.

Because of the Spanish angle. We fucking hate spics and anything tangentially related to spic culture. Will Ferrel's shitty spic flick flopped for the same reason.

>when he throws Kip's steak at Napoleon

hippy mumble is very similar to farmer mumble.
Ones burns out on acid, the other in the hot sun.

Could you throw a football over them mountains?

Generations of cholo mexicans with shaved heads bestowed him with an inability to handle a full head of hair. Look at his cousins.

Napoleon tying the wresting action figure to a string and throwing it out the window like it was a cool thing to do while some younger kid watched.

That is 100% growing up in small town northwest. Very similar to the shit we do with fireworks.

The film always looked comfy af to me, something about the loneliness and isolation and endless fields of nothing. As someone who lives in a shitty apartment n the city surrounded by niggers, I really do envy people who live on the doorstep of the great outdoors. I really need to visit Preston at some point

Call Idaho the midwest ONE more time.
Call it the midwest ONE MORE TIME.

is this midwest though? It was shot in the director's hometown of Preston, Idaho which isn't too far from the west coast. What do Americans consider to be midwest? Is it literally anything that is praire/steppe? Come to think of it, isn't yellowstone meant to be in idaho...I thought the state would look a lot more "lush" than it was.

I'm Australia, but I grew up rurally as well and everyone here just does ice (uh, crystal meth to Americans I think) and booze really.

>I found a couple of soft-coated arrowheads

then a few years later I discovered that it was shoshone

maybe anywhere else, but in western washington/oregon not even the fucking chinks have accents

Does Idaho really have as big a spic problem as this film portrayed? I'd have thought it would be too white and too cold for winters to attract them that far north

Midwestern in culture. Geographically, yeah they're near the west coast.

>Who are you gonna ask?
>That girl over there.
>Summer Wheatly? How the heck are you gonna do that?
>Build her a cake or something.

>the cool part of Idaho
the only "cool" part of idaho is going to moscow and texting your friends you went to russia.

You FUCKING motherFUCKER

vocaroo.com/i/s1ffxJ8cvY1m

hey napoleon, give me some of your tots

i first watched this at school camp when i was 12. holy fuck. it was funny then and its funny now

I bet you're a Clitary voter from socal, aren't you?

Oh wait you were explaining that it isn't the midwest. I just saw the word midwest again and saw red.

I saw this movie at the cinema on a whim with my little brother before anyone knew what it was. I'd never felt more connected to a movie in my life, probably because of my autism but either way it was a good time. One of the few happy memories I still have of spending time with my brother.

anywhere east of the cascades shares infinitely more with midwestern living than the actual northwest coast area.

face it buddy. just because there's a mountain range separating us doesn't make you any less midwest.

>It's a TIME machine Napoleon, I bought it online
>It WORKS Napoleon, you don't even know

GRAB MY ARM

>you don't even know
my friends and I still say this with Kip's inflection.

The midwest is disgustingly liberal.

On the schoolbus? That's hardcore. No wonder you had to ban your guns.

youtube.com/watch?v=PWgv_Q825Bo

Remember when everybody thought Jon Heder was going to be the next big comedic actor.

>I caught you a delicious bass
>wanna play me?

Fuck yes. Paradise Falls Idaho and a few other places have a major illegal problem. I'm in Montana and it hasn't gotten out of hand here yet but yeah Idaho is fucked in some places.

Idaho also famously had some "refugees" rape a girl in front of witnesses and did nothing to prosecute them. As far as we are concerned over here that makes them a lost cause and a bunch of fucking phonies.

MY OTHER WRIST

Actually everyone out here has guns. Bus was mostly weed and booze, meth is more of a do at home thing I think (never did it myself).

MY OTHER ARM

school for scoundrels wasn't that bad

I wish we could have seen that guy get jumped by Pedro's cousins.

Is potato farming labor intensive?

>Actually everyone out here has guns.
youtube.com/watch?v=rrj2fdguI1I

Funny. When my brother and I were watching it, when the scene where where that tall bully guy had Napoleon i n a chokehold and was bobbing his up and down, I asked him to replicate the scene with me, and he did, only to accidentally hit my head really hard on a chair and ended up splitting my head open. My mom freaked the fuck out and I had to go the hospital for stitches in the middle of the night.

Fun times.

Incredible how you fucking idiots seem to exist in a world of hyperbole

He could have really done well if they let him play an edgy character just once. By the time he was cast in that god awful softball movie with David Spade and shit it was over for him.

Sorry we're not fans of letting third world garbage rape our children?

>hyperbole

you should be you fucking racist

>trying to troll a comfy ND thread

can't you do it in a marvel thread instead?

One word breh. Chicago.
We can take it further if you need to.
Detroit.
The midwest wishes they had what we have. We are literally the last best place.

where was that picture taken user? rural northern california and oregon are pretty good too, nothing but Trump/Pence signs when I went on a roadtrip there last fall

HOLD ON

I FORGOT TO PUT IN THE CRYSTALS