Based

Based.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mb3rNkkCAJY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

this honestly does get the brain farting

>lets combine random magazine covers and try to make up a massive conspiracy

Keep this shit in Sup Forums where it belongs. None of us are having children anyways.

I hope the new comers behead cucks like you first.

>mainstream publications promoting mass immigration and glamorizing a lifestyle that requires a specific race to not breed

>random

those are like 2 of the biggest magazines of all time.

The tweet honestly doesn't even mean anything.

How can it be conspiracy when it is so blatant?

i knew he was woke af, but at this rate he'll be naming (((them))) pretty soon

humans shouldn't be able to progress to such a point without holding critical think abilities

unless you are being dishonest

trips aside, i don't see how race comes into the right cover.

Are you implying these publications should ignore social trends and not report on them at all? Its a fact that populations in first world countries are choosing not to have children even when prompted to. Race doesn't play a factor here unless you project it onto the situation.

Yeah but James Woods has no kids, and he has no excuse for not having kids given that he has been a successful actor since his 20s.

wtf that's racist

>be European
>invade almost every region of the world
>colonize and steal resources
>eventually economies crash
>hightail it out of there and grant independence
>people start moving back to your homeland
>eventually the capital city is overrun with the people you used to colonize
>realize that maybe this whole commonwealth and empire business was a bad idea

L M A O @ ur life

They should be critical of mass immigration and low population growth instead of supporting both

I don't give a fuck, I'll be dead and I won't have any kids to worry about.

Has the word based lost all meaning?

according to who? the armchair hitlers on Sup Forums?

>glamorizing a lifestyle that requires a specific race to not breed
Nothing about it has to do with race. You're projecting again user.

The ideology behind having kids is sound, but have you ever been near a kid? They're annoying as fuck. It would be nice if everyone else would have kids, but nobody wants one for themselves besides a tiny group of women who romanticize the idea and effeminate men.

It's not really a race issue. Most developed countries are having trouble making babies. A big one being Japan.

Oh look, it's another celebrity having a political opinion thread

>abolish democracy
>give no fucks about changing demographics
>automate away the low-income jobs and genocide the fugees with robots if they cause problems

At best you can interpret it as "European locals and not this flood of immigrants should not breed"

They offer all sides of the story. And statistically childfree couples are significantly happier with their lives, having more money and more free time to explore and enjoy the world around them. They're also much less likely to get fat and experience issues such as anxiety and heart disease.

Raising a son is about the most manly thing on the planet.

t. dadcuck

>first world countries are mostly white
>teach first world inhabitants that the world is over populated
>fill entertainment with hedonistic, materialistic, selfish lifestyles
>destroy the family unit with feminism
>tell first world women that being a home maker and a mother is gross and akin to slavery
>promote mixed race families only
>promote homosexual relationships only

Yeah it total has nothing to do with race at all. its totally just a coincidence.

That can't be true because if it were, you wouldn't be posting that here right now.

Yes until he comes out as a tranny

They should also emphasize how racially European peoples have a right to autonomous, racially exclusive self government

You've strayed from the realm of facts and reality into pure ideology. Nice shitpost.

Colonization was the best thing to happen to the uncivilized world. If you think any different you can go live with the untouched jungle tribes in Brazil.

>not teaching your son about manly shit like hunting and sports
>not teaching him good values, with which to make the country a better place
>not watching him bang high school sluts and spread superior genetics
Quit projecting your failures onto normal people little cucky.

Capitalism is the enemy of the white race. Encourages exploitation of the existing labor force to the point where they can no longer have children, and encourages the support of mass immigration to create new consumers and replace the shrinking labor force.

They seem to be voting against this. The Japanese, Chinese, South Africans, etc are making the choice for self-government and they aren't under constant criticism. Your army of oppressed Europeans doesn't exist. Its not "white genocide" its "white suicide."

Just because you're homosex doesn't mean the rest of the world is too.

Ahmad pls

youtube.com/watch?v=mb3rNkkCAJY

Agreed.

Fully automated luxury communism is the perfect future of civilization.

>not wanting to raise a polite well behaved daughter and eventually introduce her to Jamal and friends, holding her hand and supporting her as she takes her first bbc
why are you even on this board???

>ITS NOT A FACT IF I DONT AGREE WITH IT

haha cool argument

Universal basic income would save the white race

Chances are your son will grow up to be a NEET neckbeard, an effeminate liberal, a homosexual, or some other thing you hate. The harder you push them the faster they will flee in the opposite direction.

Every person I've ever known that was raised in a military family had man tits and mental health problems and hated the military.

Sure but then there's no limit to what becomes automated so there'll be no jobs for anybody except for the people who're creating software and maintaining robots but even that could be automated.

>childless actor fading into irrelevance tries to drum up niche support by pandering to the white nationalists

This is depressing.

I grew up in a military family, and knew many others in the same situation, dozens of which became highly successful. My anecdotal evidence trumps yours.

Though the military has little to do with the original point. Anyone can raise a son to be into sports/hunting/whatever while emphasizing good morals. That's common as fuck across the country. Chads don't just pop out of the ground fully formed. They were raised to be that way.

>Lust the see

You can raise a kid however you want, but when the real world gets its hands on them what happens next is up for grabs. You think all those sheltered catholic school kids don't go insane once they leave the house? They split off into sluts and rebellious junkies vs sheltered pseudo-autists nobody likes.

Your kid might not like sports/hunting/etc. They might be mathmatically inclined and enjoy indoor things. They might like fashion or art or mechanics or whatever. They will also, guaranteed, question whatever you tell them.

You can't raise a child to be a certain thing. You can only try your best to raise them into the best person they will be.

>didn't post this in the other off-topic thread
Huh at least we now know for sure you're a pretender

No kidding. Whatever your kid has a talent or interest for, as long as it's positive there's no reason to discourage them. I find it strange to assume that everyone will grow up to be a homosexual or a tranny though. You guys let your fetishes bleed into your world view far too much.

>ITS FACT BECAUSE POL TOLD ME IT WAS

damn dude! nice rebuttal

eliminate selfishness, then we can have our glorious communist utopia... or every living thing will be dead. Either way works for me.

>ass
>cut
>pee

I don't know what this means for me.

I just bought a new apartment building, goyim, and if the population doesn't grow faster than we can put up housing stock, how will I justify the 10% annual rent increase? And since you gentiles aren't having any kids because you're still paying off the loans you took out to get a degree in White Guilt from Shlomostein University, we have no choice but to welcome in the immigrants! Of course, they can't afford to the 10% rent increase either, so make sure you pay your taxes so they can get section 8 vouchers!

>If I call it a conspiracy that means it isn't true!

>EVERYTHING I DONT LIKE MUST BE Sup Forums

I can practically smell the brown skin and white hatred wafting off you.

What's wrong? Did Chad take your girl? Did your sister get BLEACHED?

pastor
secrets
meme

Angry virgin detected. God you guys make it so damn easy ;)

hahah epic troll my dude you're so cool and above it all

>I can practically smell the brown skin and white hatred wafting off you.

Sup Forums is a brown board, bud
white cucks fuck off

>passion
>coke
>leave

sounds like me

> Secret Naked Pee
I have a secret urophilia fetish. Nice

>h-haha y-yeah well you're a....A...A VIRGIN!

Oh no how will I ever recover?!

>these reddit-tier replies
are we being raided?

based

>Made Naked Passion

Secret Pee Maniac?

Bail-Lust-Passion
that's weird how your subconscious picks things out like that. Those 3 things exactly describe how I'm feeling right now.

This_is_fine.jpeg

Is it gonna be like Al Gore's documentary where he says doomsday was supposed to happen like 7 years ago and instead the opposite happened?

we get it newfags...