KAGOME

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n-E_ToLbzLw
youtube.com/watch?v=azh99wUUEUk
dailymotion.com/video/x1u0es1_tenchi-muyo-intro-toonami_shortfilms
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

memes

was this show actually bad?

INNNNNNNNNNNDDDDDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Iit is repetitive as fuck and the best episodes are the filler ones whem he goed to the modern world
It is still heart warming romance with the best music in any animee tho

It was ok but had horrible pacing. Too much time spent on the characters interacting and not enough time spent on the plot progressing. It seems like a weird complaint, but how many times can you show the monk guy grabbing ass and then the boomerang chick getting mad at him?

What was that group of villains called? There were seven of them? The Band of Seven?
Either way that was the best arc.

Started off pretty good, then the writer/artist kept milking it for all it was worth, the hardcore demon fighting turned into the usual dragonball "aha, I've found the next legendary powerup! Oh no, my nemesis has developed an even more powerful legendary powerup!"

i do remember the music being nice

Just watch the 25 episodes of the very last season

youtube.com/watch?v=n-E_ToLbzLw

mid 2000s all-nighter nostalgia-core

It was created by the same people that did Ranma and had the same problems. The first few episodes establish the plot and practically everything that came after it was filler. That said, I have mostly positive memories of it. I tried listening to the closing song of the first season and couldn't finish it because the nostalgia stung too much.

FUCK

SIT FAG

>being in middle school, up way too late, watching this
>that wistful music
>terrible time at school, so lonely, want a gf so bad
god damn those opening notes took me back

I used to go to bed as soon as I got home from school so that I could get up at 3 AM and watch the Adult Swim replay loop. It's weird bringing back all those memories.

>remember being 15 and hanging out with all my other weeb friends at the library and playing Gaia
>all of those friends decided they hated me a year later and haven't talked to me in ten years

Wow I hate myself now

Ha, me and my brother used to do the exact same thing. God I feel nostalgic now.

sheeit

youtube.com/watch?v=azh99wUUEUk the second ending is the one that always got me. I used to walk home from school alone listening to the song

good one too
equally wistful and lonely

Yes it was way too stretched out. Could have been a good 26 episode show.

did we ever find out what the fuck sesshomaru's big fur thing is

Isn't his tail?

yeah that's good too, this and the first ending were consistently the last thing I'd see/hear as the sun was coming up / falling asleep

Didn't really watch the show often but always had [AS] on in the background while fucking around the internet

THE MORE YOU KNOW: In my country's dub, they changed her name to "Agome" because "kagome" is a cacophone; more specifically, it sounds like the sentence "(she/you) shat on me".

Cool 90s Sup Forums thread you got here

dailymotion.com/video/x1u0es1_tenchi-muyo-intro-toonami_shortfilms

This and Ride On Shooting Star were probably the absolute best anime endings to ever finish the AS block

Is it 90s or 00s? We never really got shit in USA until the 2000s

It could have been a good 50 episode show. Like you said some of the filler was good. But wasn't it like 200 episodes, with ~100 episodes of pure filler, and then ~40 episodes stretched into the other 100?

>be me circa 2004, unironically pseudo-otaku
>used to catch Inuyasha on some shitty open signal TV show - father would hoard the pay TV all day - dubbed and without the vignettes, like the filthy casual that I've always been
>it got cancelled after 3 weeks (shoujo anime lmao) and I didn't have enough bandwidth nor a care to download and watch the rest of it on all its 240p glory
>decide to click on this because what the hell, those feels can't be that bad
>song that I'd listen to about 50-100 times when I was 15 starts playing
>searching the full song on YT, I'm also reminded of Do as Infinity's existence

When did I suffer a stroke and forgot all of this? Well, now I have some cheesy, early-00s japop to listen to on repeat until I'm sick of it again. Thanks, user, for making something of this rather unpromising thread. Guess that not all heroes wear capes.

The best days of my life started with this image.