Mel Gibson

Why the hell is this fucking misogynistic, anti-Semitic mother fucker allowed to still make damn movies?

people with moniez can do things
dont give them any of your moniez is the best you can do..

>people i don't like shouldn't be allowed to do things i like

grow up

Kys kike

hacksaw ridge was straight garbage

He's good at it.

He does a good job.

Plus I don't have a problem with it because I like him. He reminds me of my grandpa

Cuz he's so fuckin good.

Git some!

Cause he's a great director? The better question is why does Hollywood allow rapist and pedophiles to still make movies?

>hurr durr this guy has opiniouns other than my tumber he shouldnt be aloud to do his job

Because this is America.

Blame Robert Downey Jr. He's the one who pushed his money around to get Mel back in the good graces.

Cause he's borderline "Hollywood royalty" they make exceptions

He produces kino.

It was breddy gud. It did have some faults, was a little cheesy at times and really heavy handed with the Christian imagery at the end but it was still a quality flick

>Blame Robert Downey Jr.
this
I recently read a piece on the 'rehabilitation of mel gibson' and it was 'he toes the line on hollywood social causes and is in good with a-listers including Downey who stands up for him.'

can't find the link but w/e

is this literally your first day on Sup Forums? how the fuck do you get triggered by bait thats been posted at LEAST 1,000 times in the last year? jesus christ

no, fuck you stupid faggots. I am bumping my own post because i want you goddamn retards to respond. why are you getting baited by stale old bait? What the fuck is your excuse? Youre all smelly basement dwellling neets, so why are you poisoning the board with your newfag cancer. HUH??!

It's creepy what a few holocaust movies and an Anne Frank course in English class will do to your average American. Pretty weird how my midwest middle and highschool heavily focused on Jews in english class and history class.

The same reason that creepy fuck Woody Allen gets to make movies.

I don't know the exact article you mentioned but a few months ago Downey was at some awards show and publicly called for people to forgive Gibson and bring him back into the fold. I think he wants to help get someone who screwed their life up back on track. And no naming the jew wasn't all he did Gibson was a notorious drunk asshole the jew stuff was just a good enough reason to "officially" boot him from Hollywood. Clearly the hollywood jews aren't too torn up about him being back.

because theyre brilliant?

Yes

what happened there

the difference being the neets are in a prison of their own design

Mel is a gift to the universe. Mel is love! Mel is life!

what a stupid fuck that giraffe is

Mel helped Robert Downey Jr. get his life back on track after prison.

because kikes love money more than their self respect and dignity

is that true? i guess i hate jews now. thanks for the redpill bro im going to drop out of college now

you dont need to be intelligent to drop out! lucky you ;)

;3c

OGC

(stickman jerking off)

>people shouldn't be allowed to do what they're good at when I don't like the way they are
I thought leftists were against this?