So are Luke and Rey the 'Last Jedi'?

So are Luke and Rey the 'Last Jedi'?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtubedoubler.com/?video1=k4L_S9K-BkQ&start1=91&video2=YLUZ5prTcXk&start2=0&authorName=sheev
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

vzzzzzshhhh

daisy a cute
a cute!

>Force Awakens had Finn holding the lightsaber
>Last Jedi has Rey holding it
>Third movie will have Poe or Ben holding it

Why did they give her Obi-Wan's mullet from Episode 2?

hmmmmmmm

She looks more like Qui Gon

>Mary Sues will do fine
>"NOOOO THEY WOOOON'T"

>"Your anger gives you power but if you let it, it will destroy you."
-Ra's Al Ghul

>"Perhaps I killed a Jedi and took it"

My assumption is Rey will never become a Jedi and Luke will die as the last Jedi.

Why does Luke have to die at all? He can still be the Last Jedi and stay alive hence he is the Last (unless they follow the Last Samurai storyline which Mark Hamill accidentally hinted at in an interview when he said that the title for Episode 8 has a real Samurai feel).

>last jedi
Is there a stupider title considering that they are sure to make 999+ movies with jedi in them in the future

>mfw all future star wars movies are just about grey Jedis and Sith Lords whilst all Jedi have died out
I'd love if they went this route

Luke is the last Jedi. Rey falls, Kylo begins his redemption. It's the only way they can save the franchise.

Ren is still a jedi.

>66
WIPE THEM OUT... ALL OF THEM

I can't wait for the continued adventures of MaRey Sue. I wonder what amazing, unlearned Jedi powers she'll have this time?

>Kevin J Anderson books
>All shit written by a scientologist retard

DROPPED

I was actually happy these books got BTFO when Disney erased the old EU

He never completed his training so no he isn't.

This is not gonna happen, fucking Disney is doing these movies ffs. Disney

You should be glad and praise jesus if Rey doesnt turn out to be Luke's daughter at this point. Oh and if she doesnt get blacked

We've already learned from the leaks that Rey is the living embodiment of the force. That she is and forever will be the most powerful Jedi in the universe.

Rey is Luke's father.

It had some parts I found entertaining. But yeah, I get ya. They definitely weren't good books.
>tfw there'll never be a Baby's Day Out style movie about Jacen and Jaina.

>Return of the Jedi
>30 years later
>The Last Jedi
Well, they had a good run.

Should have been called Revenge of the Jedi and RotS should have been Return of the Sith. It makes more sense.

youtubedoubler.com/?video1=k4L_S9K-BkQ&start1=91&video2=YLUZ5prTcXk&start2=0&authorName=sheev

**I suction cup my mouth to her bare anus cavity, when suddenly**

*BBBRRAAAAAPPPPP*

**A transfer of her intestinal gas right into my mouth and down my throat**

*GULP*

**I try to pull my head away to gasp for air but she won't let me, she reaches behind her and forces the back of my head between her ass cheeks more**

*BRRRAAPP BRAAAPP BRAAAAAAAAPPPPPP PRRRRRRRTTTTTTTT*

**This definitely was more than just air being passed, I felt wet chunks blown in the back of my throat as she forcefully made me swallow them with my mouth still glued to her asshole**

*BRRAAAAAPPP PRRRRRRTTTTT HHUUUUUUPAAAAAAGHAUSHUFHSSGSD*

>"Oh yea baby you like that, don't you little fuck boi, huh? Whos your mommy? That's right, I'm your mommy, now it's time for baby fuck boi to get his protein in. Open wide"

**She said to me aggressively, as she forced another one out**

*BRRRPPPRRRRRRRRRRBBBRRAAAAAPPPTTTAAATTTTRRRRRPPPTTTT*

**What tasted like a mustard pudding was ejected out of her colon. I threw up in my mouth from the taste, but she kept my head and mouth firmly lodged between her ass cheeks so nothing left my mouth. There was so escaping this one**

>"P-PLEASE! R-RELE-EASE ME!"

**I said with my mouth full of shit**

**She turned around, gave me a look like in pic related. And simply shook her head "NO!"**

**Fearing for my life, I swallowed her bowel movement, and she finally released me from her anus**

**GASPING FOR AIR**

>"So hows that for eating ass?"

**She said in a smug and condescending way**

yeah, Lucas went full retard with the whole "Luke wouldn't get revenge because Jedi's don't do revenge" shit. We watch him force choke two pig guys at the beginning of the movie which is dark force shit that jedis wouldn't do.

Luke and Rey have Jedi sex and spawn the last jedi

Nope. Jedi is plural in the title. Rey is the last one.

her smile is far more disturbing that this copy pasta

Im glad the reveal of the german title cleared that up. So its not singular but plural.

Sauce?

Report and DO NOT reply to any posts like these

Together we can make Sup Forums great somewhat

She's the last jedi because her uterus doesn't work

international titles use the plural form

What's your point?

Jedi is a collective noun

Not an argument

>jumping lunges with a barbell
Crossfit tards I swear on me mum

>mommy

immersion ruined, she's a bong she'd say mummy

>mods deleting rey ass.

seems like a shill thread. Quick everyone in this thread say nigger to prove you're not a shill

>mods
You do know you can delete your own posts, right?

That user is a literal retard

why would someone willingly delete her butt.

How do I know your not the shill

>why would someone willingly delete her butt.
Because it's fun to fuck with people and get a reaction like >le shill
fuck off Sup Forums

Luke had MAYBE 3 days of training

Reyfags are shit. Felicity is true beauty

Yeah but what was her Tax policy?

Her crow's feet are fucking atrocious. Aside from that, she's a beauty.

Luke is the last jedi. After finding the meme tree he'll discover that the ways of the jedi were not the way to go. Thus he'll train mary to be something else, something that will utilize both light side and dark side powers.

He is the last jedi.

Please, no.