It follows

Just saw this movie . Its been a while since i have been creeped out by a horror movie

Had nightmares for a full year after seeing this in the theater.

Prepare for a thread full of people calling it overrated and posting that "reddit horror" pasta. Something about the warm reception that this and the VVitch got triggers the fuck out of some people.

shove it up your ass 90's born filth

Why did the gang bang on the boat happen off screen?

>the VVitch
That was a good movie

yeah basically
im gonna try and ignore those guys . But for some discussion what exactly did the monster represent?

Because it didn't happen. There are hints that tell you.

Almost every day there are threads along the lines of "oh man this movie really fucked me up"
What the fuck is wrong with you guys? Did your parents wrap you in cotton wool growing up?

This.

Everyone should be traumatized to the point of never being able to feel anything like me.

Which version of the creature was your favorite?

The tall guy the walks in after her friend opens the door

Greg is literally retarded. He saw what happened at the beach and still didn't think something was wrong.
You could still be a bit wary even if you don't exactly believe the MC.

I'm serious. Grown men on here every day talking about how damaged they were by some images on a screen. fucking pathetic.00

It was scary. I don't know what else to tell you. I don't legitimately fear that the monster will come get me, but it did still creep me out.
>what did the monster represent
Probably up to interpretation. I've heard people argue AIDS, but I disagree. Characters are the wrong demographic for that to really hold true, even with KIDS. Although I could certainly see it representing the concept of emergent mortality that manifests with the loss of sexual innocence and the process of entering adulthood.

The problem here isn't Greg being retarded, it's that the beach scene is retarded. It establishes too many rules that make the monster less formidable

What rules were retarded? The only one I could think of is It should've just killed her instead of toying with her hair.
Oh and maybe the fact that the other can interact with it but that's the premise on which the ending happened.

>AIDS is the only STD

you were born in the 90s right?

AIDS is pretty much the only STD that kills you dead the way the monster in this does, at least in the modern world.

Personally, I think it's just a deconstruction of the unstoppable slasher villain that exists in every 80s horror movie, right down to the contrived and ultimately pointless scheme the kids come up with at the end to kill it.

Sure, '91. What's your point? Does being born in 1989 and earlier magically make me immune to being affected by a horror movie, or just make it easier to be an internet tough guy?

What scares you?

It just seems incredibly common on here to see your age group claim to be "really fucked up" by media. I don't know why kids born in the 90's are so different from everyone who came before.

As for me, big spiders and syringes.

its a good horror film.

ok Sup Forums lets start, how do you escape IT?

have sex with prostitutes in another country

Suicide.

have sex with the monster so that it kills itself

What if I track down everyone that has passed the monster around all the way back to the source, or as far as possible, and kill them all.
Then commit sudoku, what does the monster do?

no idea m8. we dont know enough about the monster's background to make a solid guess. I hope they make a second one so they expand on how it came into existance

>that scene where It kills the guy by looking like his mom and dry humping him to death

>. I hope they make a second one so they expand on how it came into existance
faggot

there is one (1) scary scene in the whole film

guess which one im talking about

the old lady

When she swims naked to the boat guys

either the first two minutes, or the tall guy monster

When they lock themselves in the shed and It makes a hole in the wall

there wasn't one
this was a boring teen flick with a few underwear scenes
4.5/10

I like how in that first scene when she runs out of the house you can hear the door open and close behind her. Then hear it open and close a second time when her father comes out after her. So it was in the house and followed her outside into the street. Then she doubled back for her car keys and purse and took off!

It's like trick r treat. Every time you re watch it you notice more and more.

Love this movie. Sup Forums btfo

>Sup Forums btfo
Sure thing reddit

I honestly can't even comprehend being unsettled by this movie. I was never tense and I was hardly engaged. When it became a naked old man I couldn't help but laugh. And the friend with the shellphone is the star of all the worst scenes.

As usual OP is a fucking faggot

it's slow but it's smart

wish i could say the same for Sup Forums

*tips fedora*

god damn it. now i wont be able to sleep

amazing

gg

I wish I could smell her fart.

Solid anti-sex propaganda with good directing. I liked it, but wouldn't call it great.

You're a grown up man on a jap forum board though

So no one wins

Didn't the writer or director say it was possible for It to board a plane?

>being afraid of needles

Lmao you never did heroine but born before 90s, fuck outta here

She's cute, yeah. Was she thicc though?

DUDE
AIDS
LMAO

>didn't happen

tbqh the only part that spooked me was the monster coming up from behind the girl in the doorway. that shit was not cool.

I had poor health as a small child and had to deal with incompetent nurses who couldn't find a vein digging around in my arms.

That's the metaphor for people who didn't pay attention to the two, not subtle, parts of the film about lazarus and death.

I enjoy a lot of the discussions on Sup Forums but it's made me realise that the guys in their mid 20's now are like teenage girls from 20 years ago.

You missed the hint part. The movie hints that it didn't happen.

>Was she thicc though?
Shut the fuck up nigger

Just don't have premarital sex like a degenerate

>But for some discussion what exactly did the monster represent?

STD

Sure if you missed the two, not subtle, monologues about lazarus and death.

>Can't be killed by guns even to the head
>Their master plan is to electrocute it in water
Why

Dumb kids will be dumb kids.

Every movie like this has to have a climax where they fight the monster