/belg/

A thread where we can talk about the culture, history, and language of Belgi--BWAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goedendag
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>an American calls another country out for lack of culture history and language

wow

thats rich coming from a non-country like America

>the two fake countries of europe rush to the scene

Tell me about belgium, which city is the best and the safe? Peoplr are afraid about terrorist attack? Opinion about poles there?

Antwerp and Leuven

Nobody likes poles anywhere

Reminder that Belgium is older than Italy, Germany or Switzerland.

Lmao Belgium was founded in 1839

The Netherlands are a fake country?
? that neither answers the britbong's post nor is the date correct

ameridumdums stop trying to talk about history and culture

EXCELLENT thread, lmao

We have more culture in one flyover state than you've produced in the past 500 years.

you were literally recognized as a country independent of the netherlands in 1839

modern belgium is a baby country

>belgians literally designed a weapon with the sole purpose of killing french people

Who even are these guys?

Again, that doesn't answer the britbong's post, and again, your date is incorrect, you said "was founded in", not "was recognised by the country you were seceding from in"
Try to make your two neurons work together for once and google a date before you spout it on Sup Forums, Belgium was founded in 1830...

Now that's just not true, Arabs have a rich and interesting history and culture

Don't laugh at Belgium, they created your fries

>Netherlands
>fake country
that's enough i'm not reading american posts anymore

NO BULLY!

explain this

it doesn't matter when belgians declared independence, it matters when that independence was recognized

but sure whatever, let's go with your date 9 years earlier if that makes you happy

what is american culture?

Mmhh, wrong sweetie, Freedom Fries were created by George Washington during the Valley Forge winter

i actually like belgium now

i've actually always liked belgium i'm just memeing ITT they truly create the world's best beer and fashion and are basically like a better netherlands

The 9 years don't matter, your utter ignorance and inability to banter correctly does. Not one person would agree with you that the correct year is 1839.

Not one person would know when Belgium seceded from the Netherlands either, or that it ever seceded for that fact

>being this mad over a 9 year discrepancy
countrylets are so weird

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goedendag
>Guillaume Guiart mentions of a Tiex bostons qu'ils portent en querre ont nom godendac ("... a weapon called godendac") which happens to be cognate with the universal Dutch-language greeting "good day", supposedly a reference to the Bruges Matins massacre in 1302, at which the guildsmen of Bruges purportedly took over the city by greeting people in the streets, and murdering anyone who answered with a French accent.

you do realise our worst city (Charleroi) is filled with Italian immigrants, you guys are second tier citizens just like arabs or niggers

>which the guildsmen of Bruges purportedly took over the city by greeting people in the streets, and murdering anyone who answered with a French accent.
WHAT THE FUCK REEEEE

>at which the guildsmen of Bruges purportedly took over the city by greeting people in the streets, and murdering anyone who answered with a French accent.

idk mate, I just prefer good banter to weird, contradictory american ""jokes"" that aren't even on topic
Fuck sake, even Belgians themselves are better at laughing at Belgium

And yet your Queen was Italian lmao

Not one person would care, either

stop laughing

why do Americans on Sup Forums still do the generic non-country meme jokes about Belgium? no one will dispute this, and you banter is shit too

BUTT
HURT

>mfw

be fat and funny

Why do Brabantian Belgians larp as Flemish?

delet this

Most don't know anything about their latest shitposting target.