Canada

...sight

were fucked

>no Canadian culture or Christianity

Classic Trudeau

I fear for the future

My only hope is that when society collapses we won't have to spend the rest of our lives waiting to die in some wasteland

Do you guys even have stereotypical mountain men with beards wearing flannel anymore?

>Canadian culture

Canada is like 20 years old stop pretending like some ancient culture is getting erased by muslim hordes.

>UGH YOU GUYS TRUDEAU IS TERRIBLE LIKE UGH I CAN'T EVEN

Maybe so many of you faggots shouldn't have voted for him then. I lost count of the amount of faggot leafs bragging after the election how they voted for him because "DUDE WEED LMAO XD"

We really are the most bluepilled country on Sup Forums

>Canadian ad
>No Canadians

I see no strong lumberjack in red ranger uniform with a coonskin cap and a bottle of maple syrup

Walk around Melbourne, pictures of poo loo's on poster with the word "Aussie" on it. Pool loo's and chicks do not give two fucks about this country and only around for economic reasons.

Liberals are full blown retards.

>Ukrainians
>not Christian

canada has always been like this , you fucking millennials are almost as annoying as the fuckers pushing this shit

its just a less fucky situation when the conservatives are in power

t.town drunk

Aren't the Polacks in the top right doing something religious?

I'm not too familiar with Orthodox

Multicultural society with Islam in it is a very very bad idea. Speaking from experience here.

>the natives placed in least important corner

>Canada is strong because we're not white

Oh Canada, what is your problem?

stronger than what exactly?

what happened to actually providing evidence for claims?

At one time, Canada was great, but it has now turned into an all-out cucked and fucked mind-numbing Liberal shithole of epic proportions.

>Ukrainians in upper right corner
I thought he only panders to browns.

>Muslim
>Jew
>Poo in loo religion
>But no Christianity
Seems about right. Glad we're so tolerant and diverse.

I don't see a problem with the Native Americans tbqh but the indians and muslims have got to go