Coconut nigger who's just finished watching Moana

Coconut nigger who's just finished watching Moana

AMA

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fa'afafine
hawaii.edu/PCSS/biblio/articles/2000to2004/2004-sexual-behavior-in-pre-contact-hawaii.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Did you like it?

Also have some self-respect. You'd get more (You)s if you didn't call yourself a coconut nigger.

Ye it was comfy

O ok then

How do you have a computer?
Shouldn't you be busy fishing or some shit?
Does your culture practice cannibalism?

You'll say that to him, but you wouldn't say the like to another white! You've been brainwashed to shun and hate your own.

The men fish. I husk coconuts and sew lavalavas.

Nah never eaten a human before.

>Nah never eaten a human before.

Your people did before the white missionaries showed up. They should have put that in Moana.

Half coconut nigger/palangi here, my mum really liked it but she's a bit retarded. Was it an overly caricature-ish/stereotypical portrayal of Samoan shit to the point of being annoying or was it fine?

Cannibalism is very practical. Think about it: your uncle dies, and you can either bury his head and have a big roast dinner, or bury his entire body and then go chase down a deer. Which are you gonna do?

Doesn't cannibalism give you diseases and/or makes you retarded?

>Which are you gonna do?

Put cannibals in jail because I'm not a savage.

Wow I got btfo I better kms now

I thought it was pretty accurate. A huge mess of every Island culture really.

>Believing superstitious voodoo
You should probably cook the meat first.

It's just as savage to go slaughter a deer when you have 150 lbs of fresh meat lying right there in front of you. There's no reason not to eat human.

Would you eat a human as a last resort

are you from one of the islands like samoa where they raise some of their kids as trannies?

>she's a bit retarded

kek that's been my go-to describing every islander after 'He/She's really friendly and they'll do anything for you but..'

They're called prion diseases, and they're some of the most fucked up ways to die on the planet.

Chances of it go down if you don't eat the central nervous system, though.

I remember reading about some cannibal sex freak who got some disease from it that basically stopped him from sleeping, he was awake for like 3 weeks straight and just died of exhaustion

Wtf I'm Samoan and I've never heard of that

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fa'afafine

>tranny islander

now that'd be a sight you wouldn't wanna see

Anyone here remember than user from Tokelau? He posted like years ago. Wonder if he still lives there.

I'm Tokelauan/Samoan. Not him though. I'm probably related.

do you live on Tokelau?

Nah my Papa moved to NZ when he was a teenager. I'd like to visit though.

do you live in otara? mangere?

irl that coconut girl would look like the guy

Don't call yourself a Coconut nigger dude, you don't have to try and blend in with Sup Forums

Manawatu

o ok ty

>You'd get more (You)s if you didn't call yourself a coconut nigger.
speak for yourself, faggot.
Did you find it as boring as I?

Shut up faggot

fuck off.
>Was it an overly caricature-ish/stereotypical portrayal of Samoan shit to the point of being annoying or was it fine?
its a legend type story. its not supposed to show real people
>uncle dies
idiot. you are not supposed eat dead animals. toxicity in the body would be off the charts
>Which are you gonna do?
take over more territory so Im never strap for food to a point where I would have to consider that. let my uncle going uncannibalized be the sign of our prosperity
yes.

Who Ranui here

Did you like any of the songs?

I liked it desu

That one song w Tamatoa. The rest sucked ass. Boring as hell.

herne bay here

As a coconut nigger how does it feel to be pandered to? Do you feel you were well represented?

>pandered to?

by who? KFC? that's your own doing

how's mum and dad

The Jews pleased me

why doesnt a guy that fat have any folds?

He's not fat, just stocky

why do you even know thats a thing? how much time do you spend on Sup Forums where that kind of shit would even enter your mind?

>you are not supposed eat dead animals.
you eat animals while theyre alive? you dont even cook them? are you chinese?

does making a single movie about a certain culture mean it pandered to them? by that logic, are white people pandered to thousands of time a year?

Not that guy but I watched a documentary about that in biology class., very long ago

I thought he was built. Just slightly filled out. My dad has the same build and he has no rolls aside from a little bit of love handles

your dad is shaped like a man who fucks twinks in the ass

mite b cool

:'(

Based devonport here

Why'd you move to that shithole. I mean for christ sake just look at the current weather we're having.

Was born there. Blame Papa. Better weather than the Waikato.

You know what he's talking about
One thing is eating an animal that you killed, or that you know some random butcher killed somewhere.

Another is eating an animal dead from unknow causes.

If you are in the wild, and find a dead deer with his throat mauled, you could cook it and SHOULD be fine to eat.
If you are in the wild, and find a dead deer with no signs of how the fuck it died, you are retarded for even thinking "meh, fire kills everything!"

Don't you wish you were nice and shiny

I will just eave this here:
hawaii.edu/PCSS/biblio/articles/2000to2004/2004-sexual-behavior-in-pre-contact-hawaii.html

>t. niggers

Another Polynesian (Samoan) here. Watched it earlier tonight.

It is very much a caricature, but that's not necessarily a bad thing. Still had fun watching it, and it was comfy as fuck. I feel like if you kind of just take it for what it is instead being over critical or thinking about "muh pandering" shit, you can have a lot of fun with it.

Jemaine Clement was great in it too.

Why would you even post this?

This

nope

only if you eat the brain tissue

>kamehameha the great