Redpill me on "The Draft."

Redpill me on "The Draft."

If they try to make me go to war. I will not go

If you don't go we will shoot you and piss on your grave.

Who is we?

Used to be that "rights" were balanced with "duties". You had a right to vote, own property, etc because you also fulfilled duties.

This all flew out the window when women got the vote. Now we have men like you with no sense of loyalty or honor to his homeland. Which is why every western nation is becoming Brazil, or worse, will become part of the caliphate.

You can still serve your country in the motor pool or filing papers.
Or you can gtfo

tfw tried to join the army and they turned me down

JUST

Pussy.

I think you would be shoot

>Redpill me on "The Draft."

There is no Draft.
/thread

what you have to do when you're fighting a shitty war

If you aren't willing to fall into a pit of pointy sticks covered in a Vietnamese man's shit for America maybe you should just leave

OP HERE. I tried to join the Army they wouldnt let me for my past mental health history. I tried hard for years but they just wont accept me. So i dont think they would draft me anyway. I was just asking though

Why not? There are women in the military who serve your country voluntarily right now. Are you that beta?

They wont let me

Im diagnosed PTSD

Funny

Good. I'd pity the men burdened with your sorry ass in their squad. Hopefully your mental health issues will keep you out of the military and prevent you from costing the lives of others with your cowardice.

They would probably make you reserve medic, communications, or intelligence. Something of that nature if you arent fit for the battle field. Unless we were in dire need. But i dont ever see that happening

Thats the MOS they had lined up for me was Logistics. But they caught on to this medical stuff and were like no fuck off

The commies. You don't understand the whole "no border" thing, do you? It's a global totalitarian leftist despotism regime, every important top position in every bank, every major newspaper, every university and every government is filled by one of them and they all follow the same commie ideology. Countries and borders are a social construct.

Ok beta male

What your saying has nothing to do with my post.

this is how i felt about them turning me down

it wasnt worth for them to take me on

Hey guys; if I'm a 10/10, charismatic, super fit, super athletic, super skilled, super intelligent person who's interested into going into the military; what position can I take to make a different, but also not just fucking die? I'm thinking of getting my pilots license and going into the Air Force. It's just like Top Gun, right?

The commies will shoot you. Swede poster is a gommie. It doesn't matter if the Swede poster is a lowly cuck in Sweden and you're in another country, his comrades will shoot you

Then you go to prison, like Muhammad Ali did.

dont go fight in iran
we have no reason to
at that point there will be reason to fight here.

Unless it happens in the next 4 years I'll be old enough that the odds of me being drafted are basically zero. They want 18-24 males not 30 year old men.

Maybe it won't be that bad, my grandfather loved Vietnam.

>10/10, charismatic, super fit, super athletic, super skilled, super intelligent

cool, talk to an OSO and demonstrate you can lead and you have the resume to show youre the chad you claim you are.

Ok dude fuck off

Idk dude i wouldnt join desu.

>loyalty or honor to his homeland
what for? because it's trying to fuck me over at every step?

>redpill me on x
The god damn sticky isn't a how to, you know, it's a how not to
faggot

Your Jewish gommie leaders have intentionally sent almost 3 million American soldiers to their deaths for no reason whatsoever. You're probably next. You should've listened to Yuri

As if you have a choice. You got 3 options,
>A Flee to the land of fags and kekholds known as Cucknadia
>B Enlist before they do it and get a better spot
>C Enjoy prison.

If they drafted me to go fight the shit skins I wouldn't because I don't want to be burned alive or some shit for Allah

If we were fighting a first world country is join up because at least if I get captured there's a chance they'll probably treat me like a decent human being, orat least way better than those mudshits treat there's

>Dying for globalist jews on the other side of the world
The ultimate cuckoldry.

>They would probably make you reserve medic, communications, or intelligence.
in a draft? No, A draft is 90% meat grinder filler

What are you diagnosed with? Just curious

He's on Sup Forums it's obviously autism

then you go to jail

Not that guy, but on the same path

They have absolutely zero tolerance for pretty much any mental illness (except when enlisting trannies). Though you can lie and get away with it in some cases.

Top Gun is a Navy movie you dumb motherfucker.

>in some cases
your medical file is confidential. nobody has the right to look into it without your authorization. not even a judge can order the release of your medical file

Not if you try to kill yourself and get thrown in a loony bin

That will appear anywhere

PTSD

Hmm no thats not true at all