Was this considered cool in the 90s?

was this considered cool in the 90s?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QtTR-_Klcq8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Seth Green was never cool.

Snowboarding goggles, ill-fitting clothes, and being a wigger? Yeah.

youtu.be/QtTR-_Klcq8

yes. not just in the 90s. in every decade of human history when there's snow it's considered cold. are you from africa, OP?

no

No, it was meant to be tryhard and annoying

downright radical
so extreme

One of the lads
True cool
Sweetheart
Love you

He was pretty fly for a white guy

wtf, I dressed like that and was very popular. Get some taste

no he was considered a dork in the 90s

this was right before "Geeks are cool" so he was almost on the edge of being cool...but not yet

A lot of stuff people did in the 90s never made sense outside of that decade, I mean grunge, sagging pants hit white culture hard, polo/ boss/all of those meme clothing brands popped up in 90s with all their gimmicky shit.

open, button down shirts with tv-shirts underneath became a viable option. Think about that.

>all of those meme clothing brands popped up in 90s
I remember if you didn't have a polo or tommy shirt logo on your shirt you were made fun of for being a worthless poorfag.

I had little cousins as young as 7 asking for a full wardrobe of Tommy Hilfiger shirts instead of toys or video games for Christmas just so that they wouldn't get made fun of at school anymore. The teasing from other girls got so bad at school she tried killing herself at 12.

You must have gotten this from /fa/ champions of embarrassing.

>Alyiah wearing a tommy bra

it was the 90s.

>You must have gotten this from /fa/
I've never been to /fa/ before actually. I'm guessing /fa/ stands for "fashion" maybe. I just made the collage about a 2mins ago because board .

I don't go there either but well done then. It just seemed like you had that on hand. And well lazy people.

>made this collage two minutes ago
>1487380572699.jpg

that aaliyah pic is pretty fucking iconic and tommy hilfiger is still a big brand

I already had a disposable image on my desktop that I was going to trash at the end of this session. I just saved the collage over an old image in order to not clutter up my desktop with shitty images.

>american eagle
>abercrombie and fitch

God it was just such a waste of fucking money, I wore nice polos from pacsun that were like half the price and actually felt better. Etnies had some really nice polos

Somehow cooler than what we have now with some millenial hiding in his university safe space pissing himself in rage and tears and contemplating suicide because Trump got elected while everyone around him coddles him and reminds him that he's a beautiful Chinese woman who don't need no man

It was a different time.

His role in the movie was being a hip wigga. but yeah some rappers did wear goggles even though they do nothing

wait is scarlet johansen related to tommy hilfiger or something? I thought she wasn't even a thing then. Never knew of her till gh ost world

I believe she was a child actress that was able to get work after her childstar days. I remember seeing her in crappy tv shows long before she even had boobs.

no

she was repping the brand the way actors sometimes do perfume commercials and shit