ITT: Post athletes who finally got the career ending injury they deserve

ITT: Post athletes who finally got the career ending injury they deserve.

>sorry ass OP

You really have to hate to see a player like that go down and get back up

>walk off the field under his own power
>career ending

>hating the Millenium Man
Gain height, grow a gut, hit the weights, have sex, take a shower, grow a chin, watch CMLL and get a clue you noodlehead simp.

>you will never wish for an athlete to have their career ruined by injury
Feels good man

he can now finally get his associate professor position teaching about the evils or white people and capitalism

cringe thread

He's 29 years old. Even if his career isn't over he'll never be considered elite after this and will probably get traded for a late draft pick when he comes back, considering that he was already on the trade block before this

He was in his prime for that Superbowl season, an incredible shutdown corner, then I slowly realized that he was so good because he had Earl Thomas and Kam covering his ass constantly so he could make mistakes. Nowadays he can barely cover and is embarrassing at tackling, one season wonder who got too big for his boots

nice sport they have there

its only season ending.

He did enough to get the owl and was the vocal leader of that owl team so it works out for him in the end

>still hits free throws

—[Tendon:] “Well, I’m the best Achilles’ tendon in the game! When you try me with a sorry defensive back like Sherman, that’s the result you gonna get! Don’t you EVER talk about me.”
-- [Andrews:] Who was talking about you?

-- [Tendon:]“Sherman. Don’t you open your mouth about the best. Or I’m gonna shut it for you real quick. L-O-B.”

I think he said dammit

Nobody?

He'll never be the same again after a cruciate rupture.

season ending, not career ending.

>bitch about thursday games afterwards

thats teh biggest bitch move

this dumb fucker is only in his first year and he already tore his ACL twice.

People in here underestimating an achilles tear.

Charman a puss. I tore all 4 of my achilles and im gud