First they gave Switzerland the easiest qualifying group imaginable

First they gave Switzerland the easiest qualifying group imaginable.

Then, in the play offs, they gave Switzerland the easiest opposition possible.

Then, when it turned out Switzerland couldn't beat the easiest opposition possible, the referee gave Switzerland a penalty.

FIFA and UEFA are both located in Switzerland and are regulated by Swiss authorities.

The refball got cancelled out when Schär and Akanji got pulled over in the box and nothing was given. Keep crying though, if you play in a way where you have zero shots on target at home, you can't complain when the result doesn't go your way.

>The refball got cancelled out
That's not how fair refereeing works, Nigel.
Something ought to be done with shite refs and done quick.

The whole match was bullshit, after the Swiss goal there was a hand played on Switzerland's area, a clear penalty in favor of N.I. that the ref didn't give.

is right, still I hope Italy annihilate Sweden tomorrow.

THE ETERNAL SWISS

1. It wasn't close to a penalty. Nobody on the pitch except the referee thought it was.

2. It is irrelevant what happens after the penalty. The penalty clearly is a deciding event of the whole match, whatever happens afterwards is a result of the penalty.

3. I won't close my eyes to obvious corruption.

If Swiss cheat so much than how did they loose to us in the Euros a year ago?

Check and mate atheists.

>there was a hand played on Switzerland's area, a clear penalty in favor of N.I. that the ref didn't give
There wasn't though. Watch the replay, it goes from Rodriguez's chest to his chin then away. Considering the position he had his body in it's a miracle he didn't touch it with his hands, but he didn't.

>. I won't close my eyes to obvious corruption.
What obvious corruption? Your entire argument is bullshit. The group might have ended up easy for them, but it was debatable if they'd even make 2nd when it was drawn, considering it had newly crowned European champions Portugal, and Hungary coming off a good Euros performance. Nobody could have predicted Hungary collapsing as hard as they did and making it an easy group.

Pure coincidence goy

>if you play in a way where you have zero shots on target at home, you can't complain when the result doesn't go your way.
This.

O'Neill set out Norn Iron for 0-0 in both legs to fluke it on penalties.

That qualifying group was the biggest joke I've ever seen. I swear Ronaldo must have paid them so he could stat pad.

yeah Sweden never does shady shit

deal with it, nerd

COMPED ref

Gianni Infantino is also Swiss
Really fires up those neurons

both blatter and infantino are from valais. they are hardly "swiss". they are lower than dogs. the worst kind

Northern Ireland fag here listening to the radio this morning and the butthurt is absolutely glorious

Wait a second, I just realised this thread was probably started by that Swede that's obsessed with how Wales, Poland and Switzerland climbed up the FIFA rankings. Looks like Switzerland are living rent free in his head.

>they are lower than dogs. the worst kind
sounds quintessentially swiss desu

said the spaniard

said the Germ- heyyy wait a minute

it's kinda silly how you beat a bunch of montenegros a few times and suddenly you're #6 in the world
still couldn't beat penaldowski

>muh 27 points

Sure, the rankings are a load of wank. But don't blame the teams when they find a way to game the system. Blame the broken ass system

This ranking is bullshit, it is only a tool for FIFA to manipulate the draw for blackmailing federations on money who will get the best position in the draw. Like teams like Poland, Switzerland, Belgium dont achieve nothing apart from topping a qualifying group with no other major team like Germany, England (sic) or Spain or optionally leaving thr tournament in the playoffs losing to Wales XD. If they were honest theyd use at least Elo ranking.

t. Пшeк

(У нac хoтя ecть пeнaльдoвcки, нaши вeликиe бpaтья)

sorry [spoiler]nie umiem po rusku[/spoiler]

oh right I'm not on Sup Forums

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

said the mutt

This was possibly the most disgusting penalty decision I've ever seen. It's something I'd expect in the lower league in some corruption shithole in the Eastern Europe. This was just shocking.

Just looked up the ref: Ovidiu Hategan (Romania)
Yep, checks out.

How is life in the third world Pedro?

If you want work, we're always looking for spanish toilet cleaners in Switzerland.

Also:

> being THIS mad that you are gonna get buttraped by Italy

jews are in charge of everything

more news at 11

Draws are arranged so that the strongest/largest country wins, that's old news. During the Platini era, france got away with working the system a few times.
At the same time when an unusual team wins, people talk shit.

Удaвиcь, aнимeблядь.