Ok, is it just me or is this the single most upsetting moment in the history of cinema?

Ok, is it just me or is this the single most upsetting moment in the history of cinema?

Other urls found in this thread:

cancernetwork.com/articles/new-study-shows-processed-tomato-products-are-better-source-lycopene-fresh-tomatoes
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Oh, SHIT. Sorry, mods! I meant to Google the fucking image, not report it!

Please no hurt

Please no hurt

Sorry, OP

Did you accidentally solve the reporting captcha too, you dink?

Frankly, I found it offensive

Look, man. Just look. I was distracted, all right? Angela White's enormous tits were staring at me and I fucked up, okay? Jesus, man, everyone makes mistakes! Everyone!

Your heart was in the right place

So was Hitler's.

Who just eats those little tomatoes anyway? Dumb women and faggy men that's who. There's only 2 correct ways to eat a tomato and that's in sauce and ketchup form.

You must be a very healthy person.

The part where he forced his son faramir to buy 10000 war bonds to cover the expenses of maintain Gondor's defences drove me to tears too.

How did he tax his wife's sons?

Even the most retardedly fat Ameriburgers eat tomato slices. How fat are you?

kek.

If the tomato ketchup contains actual tomatoes and no bad ingredients, it's actually healthier than fresh tomatoes. Not even memeing.

Those tiny tomatoes are fucking delicious you absolute plebeian.

>real men eat tomatoes in the form of sauce with a shit load of added sugar to go with their tendies and pizza

cancernetwork.com/articles/new-study-shows-processed-tomato-products-are-better-source-lycopene-fresh-tomatoes

>this one antioxidant negated the fact that ketchup us full of sugar and additives and is demonstrably worse for you than actual tomatoes
It actually doesn't, though. If you really fuck you'd be dipping your tendies in tomato paste instead.

>doctor, I feel strange!
>well of course you do, you're lacking lycopene.
>I advise you to consume a gallon of ketchup every two weeks.

Only in central America.

Tomatoes are fucking delicious, I eat them whole like you'd eat an apple or something
Make for a great snack

So one way the ?

You're meming.