Hey Billy Zane

Hey Billy Zane,
why don't you pop my cherry,
in your private plane?

This was one of the more upsetting things in season 2

Is Billy the biggest alpha in TP? He gets to fuck prime teenage puss while Coop has to settle for some used up old hag.

Fuck you for reminding me this

That was more to do with Coop's RL girlfriend Lara Flynn Boyle being a total cunt, though. If it wasn't for her then Coop would have been Audrey's first and Billy's character would have never existed.

well at least she paid the price for it, she's been transformed into a black lodge demon

Yes, the karmic fury of thousands of Twin Peaks fans visited their revenge on her
Mind you Sherilyn hasn't aged too well herself, nowhere near that bad but she's more matronly then sexy these days
Madchen Amick was the real winner

This to be fair

Is this a failed attempt at writing a haiku?
I can't recall Audrey being so explicit.

What? His rl gf was Laura? She could suck James' thumb in the series but didn't let him fug Audrey as EVERY fan wanted to?
Is Kyle a fucking cuck or what?

They were quite the couple back in the day
I think she told Lynch she would quit or something and he changed things accordingly
Everyone hated ever after that

NO WAY FAG

>one of
It was THE most upsetting thing. Even worse than Andy's thought bubble and super Nadine.

I don't understand how she was fuckable just a few years earlier and then got to this stage.

It's fucking scary.

too much botox and lip fillers

There NEEDS to be an edit for this for Twin Peaks, a shame I have no talent for drawing

She had her injections done by a shady doctor, he used industrial silicone instead of high-grade botox

>he used industrial silicone

HAhaahHAAHAH are you fucking joking?

That's some China level shit.

>more reasons to hate on Laura
thanks dude. it's interesting that I love TP a lot when so many things upset me so much.

90s corrective surgery wasn't exactly a delicate affair

What the fuck was even up with this? This is the most worthless, unimportant sideplot I have ever seen alongside the whole thing with James running away. I love TP, it's one of my favorite shows but it took me like a year of on and off watching to finish season 2 it had so much meandering bullshit.

>used up old hag
>prime Heather Graham
u gay?

After the studio forced them to resolve the Laura plot early Mark Frost mostly checked out and David Lynch was straight up gone.

Graham with all her baby fat had nothing on prime Fenn

>Heather Graham
>prime

Around Greeks, never relax.

ZANE'D

This is mostly exaggeration, she didn't threaten to quit or did any big scene about it. Kyle was the one that suggested him and Audrey to stop.

APPARENTLY, she was cunty (to Kyle) about it, being jealous that his romance with Sherilyn's character (a fan-favourite) was popular and took center stage on the show, while Laura's character was receiving overral disinterest and was getting less and less attention as the show went on (especially considering she was a main character in the beggining, and now barely mattered).

Kyle, to either shut her up, or maybe she did convince him, I dunno, "requested" for the end of the relationship.

The rumors are sketchy but they have value, mostly because Kyle's suggestion came out of nowhere after being okay with the romance for the major duration of the show

Wasn't Graham younger than Fenn at the time?

yes, but her character was in her mid-20s and she certainly looked the part

The original Jenna Fischer

>the blond hair
Her Two Moon Junction period

Why is she doing this

okay we get the point, you can stop now

Man, when women get dicked by chad/famous guy they never ever forget.

Heather Graham in the 80's and early 90's was one of the cutest beings to have ever graced Planet Earth.

ffs she's married with a kid. what the hell is she doing reminiscing about an ex boxfriend?
oh wait, i forgot...
>women

You wouldn't believe how often they do this. My best friend recently opened up to me about how his wife is constantly talking about her ex. What the fuck is up with women?

audrey a shit. laura is hotter

laura a dead

>those sherilyn fenn ig pics
That woman is dumb as fuck holy shit. The way she writes and how she talks about getting fucked by a famous guy so many tears later makes me puke.
Also she is CHRISTCUNT

it's been proven time and time again that social media was a mistake.

Especially since they only dated for 2 years in the 80's.

holy shit lol that is sad

yeah especially considering that he's JUSTED himself, why would you cry over this dude

I wonder what goes through their minds when they look at each other in their squinted eyes past those bloated cheeks

what do you call that hairstyle?

>My first love of my life. Wait for the smoke to clear.

I wonder if she has a shrine of him.

JUSTice

James is so comfy

>he will never be your best friend

>Pete waited there in the car for hours while she was getting fucked

well he IS an expert cuck.

Give me the quick rundown on Donna

>Dark hair, blue eyes, pale skin

truly the best combo

They had good chemistry

Didn't he direct the final episode?

Her husband must be a straight up cuck

Are you serious? This shit was forced as fuck, the chemistry between Audrey and Cooper was real while this was just as cheesy as possible. Even Fenn hated it, she wanted Audrey to get the big ol' Coop dick.

She has a better body but is uglier

The show gave a good explanation on why they didn't got together when Coop found her naked in his bed

Shame Moira Kelly doesn't seem to be returning for the new season. They should have cut James entirely and got her Donna back. At the very least I hope James in the new season is almost a completely different character since he's an adult now.

I don't get this, James is very comfy

Even in the good episodes I couldn't stand James. Let alone in his little subplot.

This.

Reminder that this (((gentle))) is responsible for the cancelling of TP

>Truman's actor retired, won't even come back for a cameo
>Nadine is coming back

jesus christ why she's literally the worst character on the show, nothing she does is in any way relevant to the plot or remotely interesting

DRAPE RUNNERS

Well, for starters her name isn't Donna. That was just a charcter she played.

Spotted the pleb. Nadine's high school storyline was the most entertaining part of season 2.

pleb detected

my college buddy is eskimo brothers with billy zane. ama.

can i have your autograph?

she looks way better in her 40s than she did in her teens, incredible

what did you have for breakfast last Thursday?

name?

No, that's Civil War Ben. Nadine's plotline was horrible with literally no redeeming elements, other than Ed's horrified expression, maybe.

>Civil War Ben

the only redeeming element of Nadine is how Ed's character, his constant regret at having married this manfaced womanchild psycho cunt

Can someone explain to me how is the new season going to work? Coop's been getting girls BOBed for like 25 years. How do you go from that to... anything good?

I'm on episode 4 of the second season now, so far it doesn't seem to be that bad.

One thing that got me wondering is the big disparity between the two season though
>season 1: 8 episodes
>season 2: 22 fucking episodes

dude Lynch thought of everything, watch the last episode again

The first few episodes of s2 have the same quality as s1, it only gets worse after episode 9 when the killer is revealed. I suggest you just skip to the last episode after that.

>Lynch's been intentionally sitting on TP for 25 (twenty-fucking-five) years
No one is that mad, user. It can't possibly be a part of some master plan... right?

Bobby>James

Wait for it. It's about to hit you. pretty sure its episodes 10-20 that are dogshit

>No one is that mad
that's where you're wrong, kiddo

>I suggest you just skip to the last episode after that.
This is a recurring theme in Twin Peaks threads. I'm not shitting on you specifically user, but why would anyone skip episodes when watching a TV show? Yeah the quality is lacking in the latter half of season 2 but there are still things going on in there that's leading up the events in the last episode. Also, there mgiht be stuff in there that are important for season 3.

He's making the "you just got lynched" sign.