Aussies Lose War to Birds

Wait, what the fuck is this

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emu_War

>The Emu War, also known as the Great Emu War, was a nuisance wildlife management military operation undertaken in Australia over the latter part of 1932 to address public concern over the number of emus said to be running amok in the Campion district of Western Australia. The unsuccessful attempts to curb the population of emus, a large flightless bird indigenous to Australia, employed soldiers armed with Lewis guns—leading the media to adopt the name "Emu War" when referring to the incident.

Australia lost a war against fucking birds when they had machines guns? Jesus christ.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Cottage
change.org/p/berkeley-unified-school-district-fire-yvette-felarca
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Mark my words the final days of these birds draws near, in heavens name I shall smite these vile creatures down

Mock them if you want, you've never met an Emu let alone fought one. I have, they are ferocious beasts, their beak tears flesh from bone like nothing and their claws cut through flesh and steel like piss through snow. Their feathers are rumored to be bullet proof.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Cottage

>AN
>EMPTY
>FUCKING
>ISLAND

Australia is cool though, top tier bants and great bros all around.

Welcome to the internet.
Just remember, we fight the Emu menace so you don't have to.

We killed Canadians in that operation so I don't see the problem.

Emus are fucking pussies. Cassowaries and Ostriches are the real threat.

Shit man, I'd rather fight an Emu than a house cat. Pushover birds.

my sides

This isn't a fucking joke cunt. We will get our revenge on them one day soon. You think we aren't planning their eventual demise? Just you wait you filthy bird loving cunt.

Cry more, roo fucker

I remember my first day on Sup Forums. Welcome brother. You will leave here so much more bitter.

It was their special forces that really fucked us over. Cassowaries are the sneakiest cunts ever.

I'd prefer to fight a poor Vietnamese farmer desu.

That's a cassowary, not an emu.

Sell them to the chinese, they eat everything that moves

Hell, Americans are about to lose a war to

> le 90lbs antifa teacher

Unless you sign this petition, of course: change.org/p/berkeley-unified-school-district-fire-yvette-felarca

let's make it clear you are talking about birds who are afraid of children toys?

Yeah, the spec op division of the Emu forces.

>im-fucking-plying you would.
Those spikes are covered in shit by the way.

>Japan (not present)

fugg