Aus/pol/ - Get In Kid edition

TL/DR: Parliament is split, nationalists / protectionists / wildcards hold balance of power

>BECOME A ONE NATION MEMBER
onenation.com.au/membership

>ABC news 24 stream
iview.abc.net.au/programs/abc-news-24/NS1413V001S00#playing
youtube.com/watch?v=HbfLlDlJ1qA

>ABC House of Reps Prediction
abc.net.au/news/federal-election-2016/results/

>Senate Results
abc.net.au/news/federal-election-2016/results/senate/

>ABC try to be funny cunts and waste more taxes
youtube.com/watch?v=lmiTK0EfeBc

>Old dude calls pm pathetic
youtube.com/watch?v=IUloOla7yOE

>Pauline hasn't forgotten who wronged her
youtube.com/watch?v=QEjhGxGbW9Q

>AEC might not finish counting for a month
abc.net.au/news/2016-07-03/election-2016-ballot-count-could-take-a-month-finalise,-aec-says/7565158

>Pauline gets fired up
youtube.com/watch?v=sHBnhfmgR6g

>Greens declare war against the Sup Forumsine agenda
youtube.com/watch?v=qcdA705tM-A

>Pauline politely declines halal, muslim faggot talks over her like the rude smarmy semite that he is.
youtube.com/watch?v=GLa2oOUWCwA

>Pauline gets a serious interview and declares allegiance to the people.
youtube.com/watch?v=A7c8tL1egmE

>One nation and greens are two sides of the same coin, we love our greens supporters.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZLCnVkoBEn0

Other urls found in this thread:

vtr.aec.gov.au/HouseDefault-20499.htm
vtr.aec.gov.au/SenateStateFirstPrefsByGroup-20499-NAT.htm
afr.com/news/politics/federal-election-2016-tony-abbotts-forces-demand-a-greater-role-20160702-gpx9ua
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Endeavour_Hills_stabbings
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Sydney_hostage_crisis
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_Parramatta_shooting
youtube.com/watch?v=AtXBgiubnK8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Posting the ABC prediction
Jesus fucking christ dude...

actual results here

>tight election
>THIS many people STILL voting Liberal

What the fuck is wrong with this country? I thought Australians were just average working class people, why in the fuck are they voting for people that want to suck the tit of big banks and big business...

Post Pauline

Actual results from the actual Australian Electoral Commission, not the biased 'predictions' who last night had libs at 74 seats at one point

because sucking Union dick and high taxes is even worse.

Because muh surplus

>Kennett and Hanson

The battle of the polis with the hilarious voices.

because some labour candidates ran on platforms like
>I'm gay lmao

Your party blows niggers.

>le fish and chips shop lady face

Found the student

>tfw labor held on to my marginal seat
fucking hell
in fairness labor had every paki campaigning for them and that makes up about 70% of my suburb

Who here till Tuesday?

Because most Australians don't read party policy and listen to whatever the commercial TV stations tell them to do.

>Richard Di Natale says the Greens will stand against Pauline Hanson's 'racist and bigoted agenda

Who gives a fuck, dude? What are you? Nothing.

>caring about australia is racist

>le butthurt greeny post

>Describing Di Natale with this much clarity

(You) for PM

Sounds grim

These threads are comfy, keep it up Australianons

>Albanese wants to challenge Shorten for the leadership

Fucking why? Shorten brought Labor back from the brink.

>greens
>relevant
one day we will see pauline/one nation eclipse the greens

I thought i had put both up national senate votes is interesting to see the nationwide appeal of one nation, they are 4th highes voted party now (if coalition is counted as one)

vtr.aec.gov.au/SenateStateFirstPrefsByGroup-20499-NAT.htm

Di Natalie is a whiny maggot poof

>it's already begun

this country needs to be nuked

>Sounds grim
only because I live in a shithole back in aus

>Implying they haven't already

Ok you are forgiven

Actual greens policies
>Genuine security rests on cooperation, fair economic and social development, environmental sustainability, and respect for human rights, rather than on military capabilities.
>Civil society organisations, including ethnic and women's groups, should be fully involved in conflict prevention, peacemaking and post-conflict reconstruction.
>To reduce the threat of terrorism, the social and economic injustices which contribute to terrorist actions should be addressed.
>Climate change represents one of the greatest threats to international peace and security.
>Environmental degradation caused by climate change impacts will increasingly result in the displacement of people, undermining global peace and security.

So give it to me simple, what does all this mean for out greatest ally [Australia] ?

It's a shame Melbourne keeps voting them back in.

this is as closest to a trump or brexit that we could of hoped for this election

We have victory but no stability and our Sup Forums party has had the best result yet. It's ours to lose

I see no problems here. Care to elaborate?

>LNP gets in, immediately doubles the deficit
>but... but... muh surplus...
>voters continue to vote LNP anyway
Such is life in Australia.

Actual greens policies
>suck dicks
>reject nuclear power
>whine

yeaj, i remember reading yesterday that the greens only got 1 seat and one nation has 1 with 2 being a strong possibility
where can I get results, that link posted above doesnt show one nation stuff

if 10% of the vote and 1.9% of the vote both get you the same amount of seats, how is the crazy aussie way of voting any better than fptp?

Remember when libs were /comfy/?

>>Climate change represents one of the greatest threats to international peace and security.
>>Environmental degradation caused by climate change impacts will increasingly result in the displacement of people, undermining global peace and security.

>retarded "alt-right" kiddies will see a problem with this

Until relatively recently this arguement was used to declare Israel a non-state by the Greens.

They're the last Australian party to recognize Israel formally.

Found the high school drop out

>had libs at 74 seats at one point
Topkek, I bet they feel stupid now.

>greens only got 1 seat and one nation has 1 with 2 being a strong possibility
You're mixing the houses there m8. That Green seat is lower house, where almost nobody except Liberal, National or Labor gets anywhere. Those One Nation seats are upper house, where the Greens are also getting a lot more.

wrong way round m8
>old m8 johnny sets us up to be in a good spot for the recession
>k.rudd: "yeah nah fuck off, time to spend this shit"
Tones/Malcolm are just trying to get us back

You're in the minority if you support Israhell.

greens get 10% in all seats and xeno got +50% in one seat.
Xen gets a seat. Greens don't.

Senate is the one that is proportional.

@79588489
>To reduce the threat of terrorism, the social and economic injustices which contribute to terrorist actions should be addressed.

Fuck you.

>the military isnt important when it comes to security
>lets leave fighting terrorism to shitskins and women
>fight terrorism by giving in and paying kafir tax
>weather changing is a threat to peace and security
>climate change is what caused war in syria

fucking greens logc

Because Greens put people in every seat across Aus, about 150 - NXT only put up in 11.

NXT got 21% of the South Australian vote.

Grand! (But you seem like its not enough) What have been the platforms?

So, who am I supposed to be supporting?

Take note of all the grey (jew owned nations).

Fuck, knew I was mixing something up
was reading these results last night after a maggot night so

yeah i asked a friend who was voting liberal what his main reason was, and he replied "just to keep the status quo" basically regurgitating an ad

>Genuine security rests on cooperation, fair economic and social development, environmental sustainability, and respect for human rights, rather than on military capabilities.
Idealistic, and demonstrably false.

>Civil society organisations, including ethnic and women's groups, should be fully involved in conflict prevention, peacemaking and post-conflict reconstruction.
Meaningless rhetoric.

muh religion of peace

>Climate change represents one of the greatest threats to international peace and security.
I would agree with this if it were focused on resources and not something that has never been proven.

>Environmental degradation caused by climate change impacts will increasingly result in the displacement of people, undermining global peace and security.
Prove it. Just save the reef and shut the fuck up you poofs.

Greens are a literal bag of hot wind. They have their ideas but not one practical conception on how to achieve any of them. Most, if not all, of these policies are supported by Labor, which is in a much better position to achieve them. Greens are a literal waste of space, time and votes.

Xeno basically only ran lower house candidates in a single state

Are you retarded

The lower house uses Alternative Vote (or Instant Runoff, whatever you want to call it) and it really is barely better than FPTP. It's immune to the spoiler effect. That's it. The crazy aussie way of voting you're probably thinking of is Single Transferable Vote which is used for the upper house. It's also used in Ireland and Malta, so it's not like we're the only ones crazy enough to use it.

thinking is too hard for your average libtard voter

No big ideologues gets the freedom to pursue their bullshit in a post-globalist world, any the major parties are going to have to fight like hell to stay popular for the next three years.

You can expect Australia to be eccentrically centrist for a while.

How many terrorist attacks has Australia has in the last few years?

What the fuck happened to Melbourne?
I'm genuinely concerned for when I go back there.
I swear it wasn't this bad when I left.

>Genuine security rests on cooperation, fair economic and social development, environmental sustainability, and respect for human rights, rather than on military capabilities
Never heard that. Thats kinda fucked up desu. What were they planning on doing to our military? Cuts?

>Civil society organisations, including ethnic and women's groups, should be fully involved in conflict prevention, peacemaking and post-conflict reconstruction
Makes sense to me. I dont see whats wrong with that statement

>To reduce the threat of terrorism, the social and economic injustices which contribute to terrorist actions should be addressed
Kinda of an empty statement tbqh. What tf does this even mean?

>Climate change represents one of the greatest threats to international peace and security
Correct statement. Maybe not so much security but definitely peace

>Environmental degradation caused by climate change impacts will increasingly result in the displacement of people, undermining global peace and security
Literally the same as the previous statement. I dont see whats wrong with this statement tbqf.

Happy to be berated & have it explained to me whats so apparently spastic with these policies.

>Senate is the one that is proportional.

ah okay gotcha

>Senate
>proportional
Urban myth. It's done on a state by state basis, each state has a vastly different quota, and STV doesn't guarantee proportionality anyway.

>'I think we should keep the current mob for a while'

One Nation, cunt.

m8 judging by this election a fair share of our country is retarded
though it could just be the portion that jerks off to pauline hanson on an online imageboard

1, and our retard cops killed more hostages than the mudnigger.

Lindt Cafe was deliberately prolonged for political reasons. Australia had many sniper opportunities and didn't take them. Basically a false flag.

afr.com/news/politics/federal-election-2016-tony-abbotts-forces-demand-a-greater-role-20160702-gpx9ua

Kek, the Libs are already tearing each other apart.

Whitey's fault gib money and pussy

can't believe they thought that campaign would resonate, what a fucking joke

Ok fellas, give me the skinny on this election

And before you call me a cunt, I have a peace offering for you
Look, I brought tits

its more like voting ukip into the eu parliament, there is still alot of movement that needs to be built before we can remove kebab

1 big one and there were a few others, i.e. That 15 year old who was shooting at cops, heaps of cunts arrested with bomb plans

What are the chances that whoever manages to form government calls another dissolution and we're all back at the polls again in a year's time?

>And before you call me a cunt, I have a peace offering for you
Cunt is an affectionate greeting in Australia.
Be concerned about the one that doesn't call you a cunt.

Basically we're stuck in a tie race which means we have to go for the lower house electives. At the moment Pauline is doing 4 seats and 1 seat greens to split between 4 independents. It's hung at the end swinging towards who holds majority seat in the representative faze. Should take a day or two to clear up.

>What were they planning on doing to our military? Cuts?

Not really, they couldn't pull it off anyway, they are trying to stymie our Hawkish nature. Effectively they are referring to declarations of war and other military operations of the type being put to parliament instead of being a "captain's call".

It's difficult to know whether that would actually be a good or a bad thing. Could have done without us being in Gulf War 2.0 tbqh and we wouldn't have a duty to take on all the refugees that were generated by that adventure.

The delusion is strong with this one.

>tfw the muzzies are shitting themselves

>Old dude calls pm pathetic
>Old dude

It's Laurie Oakes!

It's lost mate. It turned down the path of the dark side, marxism.

we could be back in 8 weeks, if neither can get 76

No party as of yet has gained the 76 seats in the House needed for majority government. Could go to either Labor or Liberal (conservatives despite the name), maybe needing the support of Nick Xenophon, the Greens or other Independents to form minority government.
Senate suggests that many fringe parties will hold the balance of power, including Nick Xenophon and Sup Forums darling Pauline Hanson, who may hold a personal record of 4 seats, after 18 years of irrelevance and a few years of jail. Which was Liberal organized AFAIK.

Both houses were dissolved after Liberal government failed to pass some bill.

greenie cunts always favour labour

:^)

I'll never vote greens again in my life, why would I want to give lazy hipster sacks of shit a vote. I'll die before greens or labour ever get anything from me again...more and more people feel that way hence one nation resurgence, and it'll only get better. When the recession hits greens are toast. Can't wait

I mean Liberal v. Labor. Which'll be best for One Nation moving forward?

Gibs me dat NBN you cunts

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Endeavour_Hills_stabbings
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Sydney_hostage_crisis
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_Parramatta_shooting

Plus a few attempts that based AFP Stopped

Threadly reminder.
youtube.com/watch?v=AtXBgiubnK8

>Liberal government failed to pass some bill
They failed to pass *four* bills. They were just too chickenshit to call the DD till now.

"based" tones had a hand in her persacution

Aww it's okay, the next election is 3 years away at most, maybe even closer! Did you like your first time at the ballot box?

Maybe next time your union thugs and patsies will get over the line.

Why would your liberal party be conservative?

Everything upsidown down there? Drains spin backwards, and so do politicians apparently

What happened though?
Faggots used to be cordoned off in Luna Park, communists were restricted to a portion of the jobless (even dole bludgers were more often than not apathetic and likely to throw donkey votes at every turn).
Was there a catalyst?