Consider this scenario:

Consider this scenario:

You can get her pregnant and have a family with her. She'll be loyal and loving and your best friend.

>but she already has a son with another man who is out of the picture in a different country

You also carry the ginger gene and can thus make more hot redheads for future generations, ensuring their beauty lives on

What do you do?

Knock her up and then leave when she is 8 months pregnant.

Cuckoldry is worth nothing

>hot readhead

Knock her up, chain her in the basement, get another wife.

Do a 360 and walk away. Shes not that hot, ginger people are 8/10 times disgusting, so my children would be ugly. Plus im not taking care of a bastard son of some dude. Can find better and do better.

>Irish

>i don't rank redheads

they're all literally goddesses

>tattoos

Nope.

The only circumstances it's appropriate to even consider a single mother is if she's a widow. Even then life's too short.

no soul no service

>kill the son
>kill the dad
>kill all of the dads remaining family
>kill all of my wife's family
>kill her pet potbelly Pygmy pig
>impregnate her 10 times
>leave her
>wait till my first born son hunts me down
>he hunts me down
>confronts me
>I'm confronted by him
>I kill him too

>Single mother
>Nose ring
>Tattoos
>Ginger

Why would I want her?

>xDD le ebin maymay

Considering that loyalty and love are in short supply these days, I'll take it.

Stop being fucking childish and take what you can get. You're not getting the virgin blond haired blue eyed unicorn. It's not happening.

>having a ginger son
Nah. She can be a mistress who produces a few daughters.

Kill the child and the man if we ever cross paths. She may bare and raise only my progeny.

>I'll settle for anything that lets me put my penis in it.
Go back to /r9k/ Sup Forumsirgin.

>nose ring
>tattoos
>single mother

Murder the child and rape her..

What'd I say nigger? She's loyal and she loves you. I didn't say anything about just getting pussy.

gb2 /library/ and learn to read.

As long as it's not a mulatto, I could get on board.

>She'll be loyal
>but she already has a son with another man who is out of the picture in a different country

Not likely.

>tattoos
>poses naked for money
>has a loose pussy from having a son with some foreign faggot
>could still be in love with her sons father
>would probably want to go overseas every now and then to see her son

Fuck that. Just start again. Literally not worth the risk

How old is the son? Is he an opinionated little shitstain already? Am I raising him truly as my own and can smack him as I see fit? What color is it?

have you faggots not learned a thing from molymeme about single moms?

Let's say white kid, a year old

Thanks tyrone.

>Stop being fucking childish and take what you can get.
>implying a romantic relationship with a woman would not involve sex
>implying loyalty and love are only possible in OPs magic situation
You are pitiful and whats wrong with men. Kill yourself

/r9k/ please leave

360 degrees is a circle you drumpfkin

redheads are second to blondes

very even!

ot
s a meme you dip

Meanwhile those so called men found their wives and are having families while you're doing jack shit.

What magic situation are you betting on?

5/10
No one is this new.

She doesn't look like wife material. Fuck, yeah definitely. Wife? Nope. You can't turn a hoe into a housewife with your magical twoo wuvv.

I don't know who's trolling who anymore

Real life, you know, not behind a screen jacking off to cartoons on a Vietnamese fishing blogspot.

>single mother
run like hell

>tattoos
>nose piercing
>single mother

i don't care if OP tells me she'll be loyal and trustworthy or whatever, i wouldn't trust that bitch for a second no matter what

>What do you do?
Why do I have to do anything?

OP is a faggot

i gas the jews

>kill my wife's son

Problem solved

What's the matter grampa
you feeling old now?

Starting to feel like you need to go back too reddit.

abort the kid and raise my own

I'm out. Only a black kid or a zipperhead I can claim I adopted from a worse country

how about you learn TOO spell first
LAYL

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

too long wont read

Her firstborn would have a tragic accident and the following months of me supporting her in her mourning would make her emotionally dependent on me.

Pretty great deal, I understand why lions do it.

according to google this bitch is from brazil. gonna have to pass because i don't want aids.

Have her send the son to whatever coubtry dad is in, report them as isis supporters (or a father-son gay couple if its a muslim country)

I would do her

Well, I am a ginger, so I'd have to say hell yes.

When I contribute quality posts, nobody sees them.

When I make shitpost threads everyone posts.

Put the kid up for adoption. Next question