Do non-Europeans still hate Europeans over colonialism?

do non-Europeans still hate Europeans over colonialism?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xD1nDGeiSAs
quora.com/What-exactly-did-the-British-steal
youtube.com/watch?v=Xl0b2LGf9jM&t=256s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Famine_in_India#British_rule
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They do, even against nation which didn't colonize them: Once a Swedish told me that nigger told him that if he was in Sweden, it was because of him, because he colonized Africa.

bom meme

>spain is pestilence
kek, de espanha nem bom vento nem bom casamento

Pay reparation for 6 million who died in Siege of Malacca.

Only edgelords, granted it might be a different case for nations whose colonial period remains in living memory.

no.

Esse é raro

Most Portuguese ex-colonies like Portugal, though.

britain gave us a good cultural shock that we needed
as for usa
yes, they brought nothing but destruction and chaos
continually support the worst factions
etc

eu adoro Pepes raros

>tfw no qt Portuguese Colonial Mistress to order you to massage her feet
( ._.)

>europeans
No just wh*Toids.

Nah. Stop lying.

>france got btfo from america so fast everybody forgot they were there
feels bad man

Yes

You guys did a terrible job on a lot of places, not to mention the post management, just look how retarded america became.

You know I'm not talking about Brazil only, right?

>tfw instead of moortoguese or at least anglos you were colonized by r*ssians

I wonder what happens if they find out about how Europeans colonized and enslaved each other.

Yes

Because some countries are still effected from colonization

that's very rich coming from the UAE

post feet and i'll kill jews

I'm not from the UAE

Could have happened but you guys got the autisms

didn't notice, sorry about the Jewish colonialism and all but that's not our fault

No, but it's your greatest ally's fault.

not our fault you refused to agree on a plan

Arabs had it easy as fuck with colonialism compared to most everyone else. If you want to complain to someone maybe try the Turks.

the main plan was we fight the Ottomans and we get independence

Not cut the country in half and give it to European Jews

Sure but not my country which is still suffering

when the world turns chinese it will be europeans to blame

youtube.com/watch?v=xD1nDGeiSAs

skip to 12:40

Fair enough. IMHO you should call the Israelis' bluff at this point and call for equal rights, forget about a separate state. You do have the demographic advantage.

yes, I hate speak spanish -an european language- everyday
Peru was a colony of spain for 300 years, but spain was a colony of the muslims for 700 years
which one suffered the most?

You can just you know, move to Jordan?

Spain freed itself and so did you. You've been independent for a couple of centuries now why the fuck are you blaming Spain for anything? Lima is probably the most beautiful capital in South America, you might think at this point you could appreciate what Spain did leave you with.

Fuck wh*Tes.

Worst fate imaginable senpai

Everyday i still weep at the brutal oppression my country suffered at the hands of the Sp*niards. evidence of Spanish colonization having affected our culture can still be found in how lazy and rude people are here

I agree, for reparations the spaniards will be forced to work german hours

You arabs have enough land. You dont need the Israeli land.

kek, they'd be better off

>what is ottoman empire

with german managers

We aren't even ethnically Arabs

that's like saying you should move to Denmark because it's Scandinavian

Sure, look at those butthurt sudacas everywhere.

>tfw people blame the current Europeans for something someone's grand-grand-grandfathers did centuries ago just because it's popular to cry "kill whitey"

>tfw Croatia's been under someone's rule for most of its existence and we don't hold a grudge against anyone (Serbs are an exception among most older people since the war was so recent, but the youngest people of both nations don't hate each other since they had nothing to do with war, which makes fucking sense)

Keep crying about imperialism even though the current people had nothing to do with what their ancestors did and I'll keep fucking LMAOing at your petty lives :'^D

t Russians are not Western

>islam literally spreads by the sword and colonialism, wiping out other religions and cultures in its wake
>waaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh we got colonized by the british

are they retards or what

We're not, bolshevik kikes took care of that.

>"that motherfucker just raped me"
>"shut up pussy, rape aint so bad, look at me, i got raped by everyone around the block and im still going on"

hes right it doesnt make any sense

you dont hate germany because of ww2 do you? its not like you were personally there for the holocaust and Polenfeldzug

we Levants had to suffer from both Arabs and British colonialism

If Arabs didn't spread to us we would still be speaking Aramaic

Dats rite
Look at the baltics, ukraine, finland and that kyrgyz subhuman in this thread. They are still butthurt.

>just
It's obvious reading isn't your stronger side so let me just very briefly explain to you what the point of my post was: time

You have the audacity to blame the people that had absolutely nothing to do with it? Are you dumb or what?

> colony of the Muslims for 700 years
Bullshit, Muslims themselves won their independence from the Abbasids within 40 years thanks to based Abd al-Rahman. Muslim Spain was invaded by Almohads and Almoravids but it was never a colonial subject.

it's not as simple as "it was done along time ago so its ok :DDDDDDD"

india got its shit pushed in so hard with all the stolen wealth and starvations, it became what it is today

I don't hate germans, actually, germans mostly only ever murdered other europeans, and ironically the nazis were indirectly responsible for decolonization

Most people would consider them the lesser of recent evils, along with scandi countries

physically no, but arguably alot of unethical methods were used to extract resources from them, i myself do not care much for it, but i can see why sudacas , africans and arabs would

DELETE THIS

Most British colonization was Indians abusing other Indians, they didn't create the caste system.

yet they still encouraged this, using other people to do your dirty work does'nt make you any less innocent

also, all spaniards will only be allowed to express their love through german culture

I hate them only if they are proud of it. Not really hate but have a low opinion of them like they are worse than mosquitoes to me at that point.

Kek all of your problems have been caused by your fellow country men and fellow Muslims

Not at all, you're correct, still blaming the Brits for most of India's suffering today seems disproportionate.

The British are responsible for the designated shitting streets too, è vero, Pajeet?

Some people in the Levant still speak it. Whats your excuse

quora.com/What-exactly-did-the-British-steal

possible, if the invasion of china was bad, think about that, but with india and many times over

Indians are Fucking delusional. They'll defend Muslims that killed 400 million of them and tried destroying their cultures but cry about the Brits because of a famine caused by the Brits using native laws and systems to rule over them

> Russians
> Turks
the worst colonial power was Belgium, hands down

I only think the whites that WEWUZ and brag about colonialism are ghetto and low-class. I pity them but ultimately I do not care. They are getting what they deserve. It's cosmic justice.

even if they don't defend them it still isnt ok.

prepare your anus:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xl0b2LGf9jM&t=256s

"Indians" don't defend muslims. The idea of "indians" is a recent thing.

"Poverty in India clearly originated only from the British"
Stopped reading there, you'd have to be delussional to believe that and no place on earth was paradise before le evil Europeans came. There are legit grievances against colonization but cheap propaganda only demeans the cause of addressing those.

Ottomans > Russians

Just look at what state the countries came out of each occupation. Ottomans had freedom of movement and relative religious freedom at least.

Yeah they do. They justify it by saying "they became indian"

did you read the sentences that came after that? nobody said it was paradise, but they literally took whatever food they could from literal indian serfs

It's not that easy

Aramaic is a close to be dead language

and it needs time

people usually learn other languages to get better jobs and better future.

if I learn Aramaic where will it get me? no where. learning Hebrew would be much more useful than Aramaic

i don't understand why israel does'nt let you guys seperate, just agree not to launch missiles, stop the building on new sites and enforce border laws and be done with it

They might have, let's leave aside for a moment creditting obviously biased sources, but blaming India's chronic poverty issues on isolated incidents is ridiculous. Did the British took previously toilet using Indians and force them to shit in the streets?

yeah like if I have control over that

they might aswell have
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Famine_in_India#British_rule

british rule in india is like a whole pandora's box, i have 0 sympathy for them being ruled by the rothschilds

What about Spain?
>Be spain
>Discover americas using Italians
>Fuck natives, dick up gold
>Bring it over to Spain
>Cause inflation
>Loose colonies

You guys do have it bad, problem is with the US full retard unconditional supporting Israel no one else can do shit. Add to that snackbars hijacking your cause.

AUSTRIA AND KRAUT TRIBES PAY REPARATIONS! WE WUZ EMPERORS N SHIT

You're a retard if you think bolsheviks are (((russians)))

Whites are the reason you live in America and have it all, idiot

real shame, wish you guys the best anyway ;(

no
t. never colonized

I'm not defending British rule, but going from the article the Brits did try to address the mismanagement that exacerbated a phenomenon which did appear to be based on droughts and monsoon cycles, it seems to have been a very nuanced problem and one that did ultimately run contrary to British interests. Having said that how is that tragedy reponsible for India's later demographic explosion? We are talking what will soon become the most heavily populated region on earth and that is not because of British culture or influence. That India's conditions do not allow for the realiable sustainance of its full population is also not due to colonialism and the disruptions that colonialism may have brought are not the main factors impeding social mobility today (caste) it's low literacy (if anything the education system was partly built on what the Brits left) or the lack of proper sanitation.

Look at decolonization in Africa and its aftermath in the 1960's or the growing pains Latin America experienced in the 19th century, at some point you have to start looking at local elites to hold acountable.

british interests still came first, the starvation of indians wasnt a necessary a crime to them back then, but an economical obstacle, that itself reprehensible

>Be Levant
>Get fucked by Rome
>Get fucked by Persia
>Get fucked by Byzantine
>Get fucked by Arabs
>Get fucked by Crusades
>Get fucked by Ottomans
>Get fucked by British

Whites are getting what they deserve

They won't shut up about it in Quebec.

hindi will defend wht muslims did, because they somehow think they are the same they were

the rest not really

Moral condemnation doesn't address my point, for young Pajeet today is blaming the Brits going to help him out of his missery?

Is British influence forcing him to marry a cow or treat his lower caste countrymen like shit? Would he be better off today under a Maharaja?

It could be less shitty, and pajeets arnt just blaming brits, if you havent noticed, england is going through brexit now, and i suspect this will invariably link them back to being dependent on india

one way or another, someone is going to get demographically POO'd

>and mongols
>and turkmens
also, alex the great and his sucessor states

>It could be less shitty,
Tho it would very likely be a lot worse, look at Central American banana republics and picture that on an Indian subcontinent scale. It's hard to say most Pajeets would be winners in that state of affairs.

As for Brits shooting themselves in the foot with Brexit I won't dispute that, they made the democratic choice to become European Pakistan because apparently they found Polish plumbers disagreeable.