Hey did you guys hear he told that guy to "go fuck himself"? Man I wonder why his show got canceled he's so funny!

Hey did you guys hear he told that guy to "go fuck himself"? Man I wonder why his show got canceled he's so funny!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oRT5rK4Q1nk
youtube.com/watch?v=fm8QCUpFPrg
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0016885#pone-0016885-t002
abcnews.go.com/US/sexual-assault-domestic-violence-organizations-debunk-bathroom-predator/story?id=38604019
mic.com/articles/114066/statistics-show-exactly-how-many-times-trans-people-have-attacked-you-in-bathrooms#.g96di9Ayd
npr.org/2016/05/15/477954537/when-a-transgender-person-uses-a-public-bathroom-who-is-at-risk
usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2016/04/28/transgender-bathroom-bills-discrimination/32594395/
dailywire.com/news/5190/5-times-transgender-men-abused-women-and-children-amanda-prestigiacomo
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/04/23/twenty-stories-proving-targets-pro-transgender-bathroom-policy-danger-women-children/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

stop posting white trevor noah

did this dude's hair whiten after trump lmao

did it?

good. no idea who the fuck he is but he looks like a cunt.

>le MILO baits w provocative bullshit w his every utterance. Calls Larry stupid straight up.
>Fuck you buddy.
>OMG, WELL I NEVER! *clutches pearls*

He seemed to have been more upset by his friend being called stupid than anything

>milo tells Larry he has a low IQ
>Larry tells Milo to go fuck himself

Ermergerd! Larry willmore made a ad hominem attack, you guys!!!!

>Calls Larry stupid straight up.

He's not wrong. Milo was a terrible guest though and it would be nice if he would just fade back into irrelevance.

>milo announces, to those who can't figure it out already, that he feeds off the reactions of those who are upset by his incendiary remarks
>larry, either out of weakness, idiocy, or both tells him to go fuck himself instead of trying to maintain some discourse
>media outlets report 'MILO SHUT DOWN ON MAHERS SHOW'

please, nuke us already. i realize this kind of thing gets viewers and that's what matters but this is embarrassing. instead of one person making a point and another making a counter point, these discussions erode into ad hominem attacks and people actually they're brilliant ripostes.

i hate this shit so much.

he won't because liberals can't form coherent arguments, nor do they have anything of value to offer average americans because they're completely out of touch with the real world. it's the entire reason Trump is POTUS now.

you can't racebait your way into winning an election. anyone who paid attention to Brexit could have seen it coming, but again liberals don't live in the real world. the episode of South Park with the SanFran elitsts who inhale their own farts is a very apt comparison

This behavior was frankly unbecoming but what can we expect when faced with with truth. Shame.

He's so funny

Just about yeah

youtube.com/watch?v=oRT5rK4Q1nk

I still cant believe he literally wore pearls to clutch. How people find his act amusing is beyond me.

this so much. Television is starting to model itself after social media: "BATTLE OF THE CELEBRITY PERSONAS!!!! XDXDXDXD"

Goyim chow entertainment

I can't fucking believe that I got trapped in a decaying empire where the entertainment is mediocrities like these hurling empty insults instead of one with gladiatorial combat. Honestly I feel ripped off.

>conservatives present logical points
>liberals respond by crying cuss words at them
Not surprised this happened to Milo. Happened to Piers Morgan on that same terrible show, too.

Milo's intellectually based arguments went over theyre heads are you surprised?

Milo has a few alright articles but his persona is just reflexive contrarianism mixed with "LOL BLACK DICK". He's boring because he clearly doesn't believe his own talking points half the time. I'd rather see a real unapologetic right winger in a debate than a "conservative" *wink* fagboy.

When did Piers Morgan become a conservative?

A few years ago I seem to remember him arguing against the second amendment.

>Hello, i'm the intelligent negro who rattles off quips on late night television written by young jews and women
>now watch as i utterly destroy this literal Nazi

>Oh hi there, i'm the gay British kid with all the witty political banter who makes a living riding the coat tails of fringe political movements and generally being provocative asshat
>now watch me take down this SJW with my wit and charm

>AND I'M YOUR HOST, the old jew
>watch me be smug for an entire hour

how can people even sit through this shit

>over they're heads

But that's the point. Milo isn't really one of the "alt-right" he's just profiteering off of the current trend.

They won't bring an actual right wing debater, ever. They'll bring in people that they will make look as stupid as possible.

They're propagandists and won't risk talking to someone that can beat them.

You fucking ignorant child, over the past couple decades Maher has had on any and every conservative politician, columnist, intellectual etc possible. It's cute you're just catching wind of his show through Sup Forums and Sup Forums posts but you're out of your league.

>Milo baits racist black guy hard with IQ bants
>doesn't go in for the kill to shred Larry about his canceled show
Missed opportunity or low hanging fruit for Milo?

>wilmore says "let me finish"
>crowd goes absolutely wild

God I hate liberal audiences

Agreed. Conservative audiences know the meaning of respect and dignity.

after that point he could barely get a word in edgewise between the constant interruptions and the seals clapping anytime one of the libshits regurgitated a CNN talking point

I was not familiar with this Milo character previously but having witnessed his well reasoned points and oratory he has made me a fan after all. We need more like him.

Listen Milo, I know you're sore about being told to fuck yourself but you don't have to spam this board to convince yourself you've won.

Anyone else think Milo is faking gay to be famous? He seems too flamboyant to actually be gay.

>having witnessed his well reasoned points and oratory he has made me a fan after all. We need more like him.

can you please try and troll harder, that was just sad

This. Milo literally called the two black panelists "low IQ".

So the thing with Milo is you guys actually wanna fuck him right? He's like your safe experimental boy crush?

Milo was cute until he turned into a fat soccer mom.

Milo before he developed his camp gay character
youtube.com/watch?v=fm8QCUpFPrg

Butthurt polturd detected. Shouldnt you be sucking Milo's cock right now?

I cant believe they fell into Milo's bait over and over. Its so clear he's just saying whatever he can to piss them off and get them riled up, and they keep falling for it over and over again.

Nah, I just like seeing him piss people off. He's a complete degenerate faggot and if he wasn't doing his current shtick I'd find him intolerable.

If he isn't a raging lala homo fruitcake then he's an excellent actor and/or gay4pay.

It's hilarious to see that he couldn't even hold his own against a washed out rockstar.

litterally look like two old dykes

>calls panel low IQ
>both niggers chimp out and tell him to fuck off
keked

This, they should have considered the conservative argument and replied respectfully.

Are you stupid?

No, but those two angry black men are

>Man I wonder why his show got canceled he's so funny!
Beats me!

>milo is british

what the fuck. i hate him even more now.

What, you didn't notice before?

i've never heard him speak prior to this show. i don't follow this faggot as i'm not a /poleddit/ cuck.

not him but i thought it was just part of his flamboyant gay shtick.

Nothing about their character implies they like pizza, except their assumed nationality. racists as fuck.

milo is very good at 3 issues, pro free speech, anti islam, and anti-feminism. i also enjoy watching him trigger sjw's simply by being a catty gay guy.

Politics aside, Milo deserved it. Here's how the exchange happened:

>Milo is being a troll, then says trans people are involved in tons of bathroom sexual assaults
>Everyone questions that (which they should, since it's a bullshit statistic he phrased dishonestly)
>Since he can't defend it, he just murmurs something stupid about statistics, without being specific
>Wilmore calls Milo on his shit again
>Instead of saying something to Larry, or doing anything to defend his point, Milo turns to Maher and tells him that Larry is stupid
>Wilmore then tells Milo to fuck himself

Milo was acting like a child. He was deflecting from a point he couldn't defend by talking to the host and insulting the other guests. He deserved to get called out on that, especially since his whole persona on the show was "gleeful troll," and he hid behind Bill as soon as someone tried to call him out. Larry still shouldn't have let himself fall for the bait, though. Milo is a troll and lives for shit like that.

>mfw watching the level of public discourse in this country over the past two years

/thread

Baiting is so stupid. Its a way to say 'I'm smarter than you' without actually being smarter.

Do black people have special protection from being called low IQ?
Why is that?

>since it's a bullshit statistic he phrased dishonestly)
can you prove that it's a bullshit statistic?

What a dumb question.

I still have no idea who Milo is

>Milo baits racist black guy hard with IQ bants
Milo's dick must be so far up your ass you got brain damage

Can you prove that it isn't? I've never seen anything saying trans people commit sexual assaults in bathrooms with any frequency, or that they're involved in sexual assault disproportionately in any way, except as victims. And there was a pretty long thread yesterday full of people throwing around studies to try to justify and debunk what Milo said; they all ended up saying the same thing, and that's that trans people (and gays, since they're the focus of most of these studies) get assaulted a lot, and don't do much of the assaulting. I imagine Milo was thinking of a study that said something similar, which is why he used weasly phrasing ("involved" in attacks) to imply that they were committing them. If he actually had a solid basis for making that claim, he probably would have been specific, instead of deflecting and changing the subject.

A gay guy who likes to rile people up.

>Can you prove that it isn't?
Not him, but you actually need to prove how the stat is bullshit. Otherwise, you're just talking out of your ass.

journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0016885#pone-0016885-t002
>Second, regarding any crime, male-to-females had a significantly increased risk for crime compared to female controls (aHR 6.6; 95% CI 4.1–10.8) but not compared to males (aHR 0.8; 95% CI 0.5–1.2). This indicates that they retained a male pattern regarding criminality. The same was true regarding violent crime. By contrast, female-to-males had higher crime rates than female controls (aHR 4.1; 95% CI 2.5–6.9) but did not differ from male controls. This indicates a shift to a male pattern regarding criminality and that sex reassignment is coupled to increased crime rate in female-to-males. The same was true regarding violent crime.

And before you go HURRR SWEDEN keep in mind that unless we solve this problem in the bud, we will end up like Sweden. Do you wanna end up like Sweden?

That doesn't say they have an increase in crime dipshit. It literally says they retained a male pattern regarding criminality. You Milo fags are fucking stupid

Wasn't it Milo that responded to legitimate critiques to the positions he held with, "Your whole panel are idiots with low IQs!"

Think it was pretty obvious who the cornered child was.

>you actually need to prove how the stat is bullshit.

Funny how that works, almost like you can say whatever you please.

>It literally says they retained a male pattern regarding criminality.
So why change their sex at all if they will still "retain a male pattern"? I thought the point was to stop being men altogether? Are you saying sex reassignment is bullshit?

Yeah, my bad. I guess I was just conflating this with yesterday's thread and being lazy. Anyway, here's stuff from five seconds worth of googling:

abcnews.go.com/US/sexual-assault-domestic-violence-organizations-debunk-bathroom-predator/story?id=38604019
mic.com/articles/114066/statistics-show-exactly-how-many-times-trans-people-have-attacked-you-in-bathrooms#.g96di9Ayd
npr.org/2016/05/15/477954537/when-a-transgender-person-uses-a-public-bathroom-who-is-at-risk
usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2016/04/28/transgender-bathroom-bills-discrimination/32594395/

That's study is talking about crime in general, not sexual assault specifically. And at worst, it just says that they're committing crimes at the same rate as everyone else, not that they're disproportionately raping people in bathrooms.

>oh yeah this point is bullshit
>doesn't post either the point, nor how the stat is incorrect
>dodges when asked to provide that basic shit

Oh, so your source was your ass then.

>So why change their sex at all if they will still "retain a male pattern"? I thought the point was to stop being men altogether? Are you saying sex reassignment is bullshit?
>Moving the goalpost to a different planet

Holy shit you fucking retard, that has nothing to do with the argument Milo was trying to make lmao. And yes, the whole concept of trans is stupid

>And yes, the whole concept of trans is stupid
Good. You me and Milo are in agreement.

just to clarify, because i keep seeing you do this, milo never specified bathroom sex crime, just sex crime in general.

I just rewatched the clip, you're right; I guess I misremembered. It doesn't change anything about what I said, though. He still dishonestly worded a statement to imply something (transgendered people commit lots of sexual assault) that has repeatedly been shown to not be true. They don't commit more sexual assault, they are involved in more sex crime, but it's because they're the victims. Milo knows that, and he worded his statement to be dishonest. The other guests called him out on it, and he deflected by hiding behind the host and insulting them.

>(transgendered people commit lots of sexual assault) that has repeatedly been shown to not be true.
dailywire.com/news/5190/5-times-transgender-men-abused-women-and-children-amanda-prestigiacomo

Calm down Larry, anger won't uncancel your show.

>Finding five examples of something means it's common

Also, nice right-wing news website. I get that this is a political issue for a lot of people, but the stastics are pretty clear about this. Again, that's why Milo deliberately worded his statement vaguely (even he didn't say they commit attacks a lot), and deflected when questioned.

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/04/23/twenty-stories-proving-targets-pro-transgender-bathroom-policy-danger-women-children/

>breitbart.com

lmao, are you fucking serious?

>milo makes racist dogwhistle
>gets called out in the classiest way possible, without evening bringing race into the equation

No, Sup Forums, you don't win this time.

Of course CNN.com or NYTimes wouldn't report on such stories. They're out there. Letting people use whatever bathroom they want opens the doors for this kind of behavior.

>2017

>Alt right still thinking the gay jew who is obsessed with money and fame actually believes anything he says.

To think Maher compared him to Hitchens. Jesus fucking christ.

Always find it funny how Sup Forums has all these threads about killing Jews and black people but then says "liberals need a safe space and just say we're racist because we disagree with them :((("

Breitbart literally makes up stories you brainwashed idiot. They reported that a mob of 1000 Arab tried to burn down a church in Germany at NYE which in the end turned out to be one fire cracker that flew into the scaffolding.

if we compare trannies to real women than they do commit more crime, since it's the same amount of crime as regular men. so it's probably not a good idea to allow them into intimate and secluded areas where women are undressed and vulnerable.

>They reported that a mob of 1000 Arab tried to burn down a church in Germany at NYE which in the end turned out to be one fire cracker that flew into the scaffolding.
does this happen to be the NYE that hundreds of German women were mass raped outside a church in Cologne? I think Breitbart was one of the first US media outlets to report that. Where was everyone else?

It was a missed opportunity but mainly because after Larry told him "fuck you" everyone else including Maher wouldn't let him speak

would tbqh

You have your own board.

>I don't know the difference between rape and sexual harrassment

That was also NYE 2016 and not 2017. And why should CNN, NYT or the BBC make a cover story about sexual harrassment in Germany? It clearly serves the agenda of Breitbart so they exaggerated the events into mass rapes, so that shills like you can carry on the propaganda on Sup Forums.

That's not real, right?
>A super Mario joke
>They like pizza because they're Italian
>They are gay

Also
>A place of business can't choose who they serve

>wait a minute, where is your source on those statistics?
>ARE YOU KIDDING ME????
nice argument, fag

Seemed to me Milo was just trolling the panel and Maher. You could tell after his one on one with Maher he wasn't going to get a word in because he was either going to be interrupted by Maher or his audience.

I thought it was hilarious he asked the "conservative" on the panel to tell him fuck you since the other two blacks did.