Whites are superior genetically

>whites are superior genetically
>there's no such thing as white privilege
people seriously hold these views.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_War_II_casualties#Holocaust_deaths
darkmoon.me/2016/white-genocide-how-europe-is-being-destroyed-by-the-jews/
foxnews.com/story/2008/02/22/whites-genetically-weaker-than-blacks-study-finds.html
slate.com/articles/health_and_science/science/2014/11/whites_see_blacks_as_superhuman_strength_speed_pain_tolerance_and_the_magical.html
sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/03/170313102433.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes to both

Its not privilege if you deserve it.

that contradicts egalitarianism which is the basics of your civilization.

Also it's called white inheritance

>Western civilization isn't more nuanced than a vague meme buzzword
It is. A significant amount of people disagree with the neoliberal paradigm which dominates the west in recent decades and they all the justification in the world.

neoliberalism is the logical conclusion of western philosophy.

nihilism is the end state of western culture, that's why it will be conquered by islam.

But most of modern people don't deserve it.
They use the results of their ancestors labor.

It wont be conquered by islam.
No one will allow it.
At least not in the modern representation of it.
I think it will eventually may become more developed, all violent aspects leaved behind as well as radical religious leaders.
People will see the benefits of western civilization and will adapt islam to it.

I don't understand why you shouldn't favor native population over descendants of immigrants. Why are western countries so sssblasted about the wellbeing or blacks and other immigrants? Japan is for people of japanese descent, Germany is for germans and Congo is for congolese.

Racist. We are all the same

this is true actually

there is and for a good reason

is the logical conclusion to egalitarianism and western liberalism.

pol literally complains about the end stage of western philosophy.

>checks the flag
>post automatically makes sense

Define "superior genetically".

I think every country should be for any people willing to put effort for this country benefit.

Balkan rapebabies are not white

not everything is about dick size

acording to pol logic, western civilization is the result of white european genetic mark up.

>complaining about privilege in the Kingdom of the Netherlands

This is basically what anyone thinks of when western civilization is mentioned.
Philisophical pedantry need not apply.

The golden chariot

a lot of western civilization was invented by populations not considered whites today, or western civilization history was influenced by non whites.

a lot of what pol claims is western civilizations can root back to islamic golden age by example.

What a load of crap.

There's nothing objective about wh*Te beauty. We're programmed since birth to find them beautiful.

well, you can trace the end of feudalism in europe to chinese powder.

or whites being forced to discover america thanks to muslims blockading the chanel of suez in egypt.

or how muslims translations developed the renaissance.

but pol never read a book.

whites don't hold a monopoly in beauty.

the problem is that hot women tend to look very similar to white hot women.

asian idols don't look like white girls by example.

In the Netherlands feudalism didn't really end until Napoleon invaded the Netherlands.
And we ourselves were responsible for the beginning of the enlightenment The influence of other parts of Europe on us was very limited, while our humanistic thoughts spread through Europe.

>Be an average European male
>Be a decent human being, don't commit crimes, keeping your record clean
>Pay all loans on time
>Have education and years of work experience
>Hurr dur privilege!!!1

>Be an average Congolese
>...

I think you get what I mean.
The privilege is deserved. Whites are just decent human beings and darkies commit crimes and misbehave.

feudalism took several centuries to end though.

but one of the definitives aspects of it ending was the powder, which was brought from china.

For most of history chinese were more civilized and developed than europeans.

Wh*Toids are animals deserving neither pity or mercy. The sooner you realize this the better.

H

U

>but one of the definitives aspects of it ending was the powder, which was brought from china.
Except that here it had nothing to do with it. Because the provinces we have today were run by feudal lords until Napoleon wanted to centralize the power here into a monarch for practical reasons.

During our republican times each territory had a vote. But there was no reason for those territories to be democratic themselves. So we had a mixture of lands that had always been free and feudal provinces working together in a republic. Which united in their fight against Spain.

just because some small region in europe was lagged behind don't invalid the major trends.

You're claiming that your country hasn't been doing well lately because white man still keeps you down? Why did you create this thread? To show that europeans can maintain peace and prosperity in their home countries? That they were intelligent and curious enough to explore the world and enslave those who wasn't intelligent enough?

Not really, was to make fun of pol retards who hold contradictory beliefs.

As for my country, you need to read on american imperialism in latinoamerica and the war on comunism and the war on drugs.

>small region in europe
Prussia and France had it as well until Napoleon I believe. And Italy.

>Russia finally abolished serfdom in 1861

my city is bigger than half european "countries"

my country is literally 1/3 of europe.

Protestants are the Master Race

I have laid more turds than the size of my entire room. So what?

most of your nations are "meme" states

EU core beliefs is in some shared heritage among people who despise each other.

europe is a joke.

Making fun of poltards (who are easy target since they're underage and brown) won't make your country a better place. Especially if it's multiracial aka low IQ and heterogenous.

Everyone knows the EU is a joke.

But a large country that never achieved anything is a bigger meme state than a small country with a rich world changing history.

>people itt still replying to christian
dont do that

making fun of my shithole wont make european demographics change, lmao.

and you're throwing your history and legacy away in the name of liberalism and refugess.

lol

UMA DELICIA

>muh dick!
>Running out of arguments

I'm not sure if you realize, but the Netherlands was founded - by pirates - as a refuge against Catholic oppression.

>Slavs suporting the people who genocide them, put them into poverty and want to nuke them because they have the same skin color
lmao, what a cuck.

you country ideology is still founded on egalitarianism and muh white guilt that the jews teach you since children.

you're not having children while importing minorities.

>lmao, what a cuck.
Talking about yourself? I'm not supporting jews. Almost all European nations were killing each other at some point in history. The same happened in Latin America as you stated yourself. Your low IQ and desire to "not be a cuck" (even though you have cuck genes) is showing.

You can post your pol memes here all you want, but it's all nonsense.
We don't have white guilt. Our minorities have comparable fertility rates as Dutch people after 1 or 2 generations.

And our jews are dead. We killed more than 90% in WW2 and they hold no power here. Only about 8000 survived.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_War_II_casualties#Holocaust_deaths

latinoamerican violence is between criminals, gangs or between marxists and the state.

the average latino doesn't have a problem with violence beyond some street thugh.

you got state sponsored genocides in europe between white people.

>they hold no power
>half of european leaders with power in the EU are jews
???

>Dutch King is not jewish
>No Dutch party leader is jewish
>our media is run by Dutch people and Luxembourgers
>our tech companies are Dutch
>our largest corporations are Shell, Vitol, Unilever, Phillips and so on aren't run by jews

Agriculture,Scripture and units of time measurement for example were introduced from the middle east to europe

>he thinks his nation has sovereign over brusells decisions made by non elected jews
so cute, so naive.

>EC Presidents is from Luxembourgh
>EC vice president is Dutch, and has the right to veto everything
>leader of the eurogroup (all ministers of finance) is Dutch
>administration is Belgian
>Europol is Dutch
Our position in the EU is fine thank you.

Its this a Big Zero thread?
Yo bald fuckface why don't you end yourself?

darkmoon.me/2016/white-genocide-how-europe-is-being-destroyed-by-the-jews/

>not having fun

You had that half indoneisan guy who sympathized with Israel very much. Besides...

It's much more complex than just a certain group of people commit more crime than other groups. You have to look to other circumstances that cause that "misbehaviour", and not just because of one thing (race).
The world is more complicated than just blaming everything on one thing.
You europeans pride on being the superior and smart ones, but a lot of you here show a very narrow way of thinking.

>Whites are superior genetically

>Cant handle spices
>Cant stay in the sun
>mediocre dick
>sperm that is decreasing
>Literally the weakest genes

So, now are you blaming the jews for funding a party against multiculturalism? Because that's the party Wilders founded.

Our government doesn't make the content of the public television stations.
Everyone with enough signatures can get airtime on Dutch tv. And that's what some youth group did with their airtime lol.

Eh dude I won't even try to impose my opinion. It won't change a thing. If you actually looked at the facts like crime statistic you would know it by now. But you want to live in denial because pic related (probably, no offence) there's a reason South Africa had a space program and carried out the first heart transplantation surgery.

>Native Americans never invented a script
>What are mayas

>which is the basics of your civilization

egalitarianism and liberalism are the basis of the United States not Europe, Europe has had a shit ton philosophical movements throughout its' history, you can't just chose one and say Europe was built on it

Europe isn't its' values or ideologies, Europe is its' people

>So, now are you blaming the jews for funding a party against multiculturalism?
I'm blaming le jews for funding birth sides of the game called politics. Just like they did in ww2 (very recent example).

*both

by this same fucktarded logic the chinese are BTFO whites in every measure, lmao.

>muh special branch of western civilization isn't western

AHJAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

foxnews.com/story/2008/02/22/whites-genetically-weaker-than-blacks-study-finds.html

this triggers pol.

don't forget this
slate.com/articles/health_and_science/science/2014/11/whites_see_blacks_as_superhuman_strength_speed_pain_tolerance_and_the_magical.html

and that

sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/03/170313102433.htm

wh*Tes literally fear the BLACK warrior

Both the Netherlands and France were founded on similar principles, but they both meant something else in each country.

In France (and the USA) they wanted to end the class system.
While in the Netherlands (who started this trend) it was more about allowing religious freedom and freedom of speech.

Ironically enough classes in France remained more important than in the Netherlands, because Dutch leaders always mingled with the population, while French leaders were above them.

So the same principles mean something else in different countries.
We kept trading slaves while preaching equality. But didn't religiously oppress slaves like Spain did for example.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHA

You know, facts can be very deceiving or rather useless if you don't know how to interpret them. But i understand you. Facts r statistics or whatever, clear any doubt you have, make you feel like you know something and allow you to feel superior to other people. They make you feel good and i can't blame them. If you want to keep avoiding deeper reasoning, i can't stop you.

Portugal was founded on the need to kill Muslims, what do?

Do what you were founded for.

>slate.com

lol

the fire rises

>cherrypicking
lol indeed.

what sport is that?

>this thread

FUCKING FROGS THIS IS YOUR FAULT YOU COULDN'T HAVE BEEN A LITTLE NICER TO YOUR PEASANTS

how is strongest man competition in discussion about strongest people cherrypicking?

Strongest meme.

Yes: Half the population gets mad that you would even imply whites can be superior

No: Half the population gets mad that you won't recognize their perceived superiority

There is: Everyone is mad again because we are all supposed to be equal

There isn't: ARE YOU KIDDING ME? WHITES HAVE SO MUCH PRIVILEGE. YOU WOULDN'T EVEN SURVIVE A DAY BEING NON-WHITE

I ask you. Why does worrying about these things matter? I'm all up for interesting discussions but this is just asking for shit flinging from both sides.

And it's not like you'll ever convince either side of whatever "truth" you're trying to preach

inline skatting.

rollerblades.

>sport that only some small minority in white nations care about
>wow, so strong
there has been some strongman blacks, like that one in WWE.

only americans give a fuck about this.

>not skating on ice
Is that too difficult for your race?

>tropical country
>ice

Well at least wh*Tes are self aware

Blacks are also more likely to shoot blacks. I guess they are pretty self aware as well.

that's because they're a more masculine race.

less masculine means less violent (asians).

Civilized people don't do violent stuff
Blacks are uncivilized monkeys
You can take a black man from Africa, but you can't take Africa from a black man

>>sport that only some small minority in white nations care abo

educate yourself nigger, this year its held in Africa

>let's ignore World wars
>let's ignore american imperialists wars
>europe had a major war every 50 years
wew

That doesn't mean anything. There are soccer, hockey, lacrosse, and a bunch of other irrelevant sports in the U.S. but they don't get the attention that football, basketball, and baseball do.