The 4th of July

Alright Sup Forums, I've seen this on normiebook before and I'm wondering why blacks are trying to further segregate themselves from civilization.
Any ideas?

because they're not as smart as spics, a number of whom desperately want to be white, and some might as well be, until you hear their last name.

>le i hate america meme
>le america be evil whitey fuck dem crakas meme
>le uncle tom niggas be liking america n shit meme

Blacks are retarded.

Fuck off back reddick OP

jewish-owned media is doing everything it can to shit on American race relations because they think it will get Hillary elected and they spent hundreds of millions of dollars to get Hillary elected

Its crab bucket.

In Montana we get to shoot off huge fucking fireworks.

No niggers around, so we're trusted with huge shit.

Pic related is for the 4th, coors light for scale

first they banned the Confederate flag, but I did not speak out because I was not a rural Southerner

then they banned the American flag, but I did not speak out because the race war is happening and my ivory tower is on fire oh god please help me

You should go back to 9gag

ftfy

To be honest, as the days get closer to the 4th and more people pop off fireworks I think less about nigs or spics. Instead I just listen to see if it's one explosion, multiple in a pattern, or multiple in uneven patterns. Basically,

>Is it fireworks or is it obamas imported human fireworks

I live near San Bernardino and it's all I think when I hear them now.
I don't feel much this year except resignation to the fact leftists will go so far as to protect people fucking murdering them and that short of killing them there's no way to stop this mental disorder called The Left.
It's unfortunate that should this state have any kind of real push against government the beaners will either suppress it if it's not in their interest or try to use it to make California part of mexico.
Also, yes, that's very real and extremely prevalent everywhere. The fucking media plays it down while the beaners push harder and harder for it. Consider how many times we've had real fucking violent suppression of political views over the last year the media just paints as "small, peaceful protests of BIGOTS AND THE UNDEFENDABLE".

These are peaceful protests only in nigger logic where a riot and violence against politics is peaceful.
Guess that explains their protection of sandniggers.

I second this. Your for scale
Meme is garbage. We don't care about your fire works either. This is a nigger hate thread

Holy shit

Why don't they just LEAVE?

What is stopping them? Even though they're low IQ and thus probably save none of their welfare checks, I'm sure they could gather up enough to GTFO.

>What's stopping them?
>MY ANCESTORS BUILT THIS NATION EVERYTHING IS MADE OF COTTON

They don't want to not be here they just want you gone usually back to Europe because they think they're closer to the natives is some actually meaningful way.

communist Washington checking in

one of the few benefits of living here is I'm 15 from 2 different reservations

no camera available but if I use a can for scale my class c shells are almost the same size and I got lots

for any fbi listening ill be shooting them off on tribal land in accordance with all state and tribal laws

This wasn't originally a nigger hate thread, but it's just so easy isn't it?

Kek'd

If we leave it'll become like mexico or africa. So why wouldn't they just go to africa instead of being dominated by mestizos?

Niggers hate America
Not a big surprise, they are ungrateful niggers, after all

The way they think and much of the left does is that anyone that isn't white, male, and christian is an ally because that is their enemy. They think whites are the problem in everything and if they were in control the world would be wonderful and beautiful.

Some do though. Right now the ones that have are only there temporarily to teach the niggers in SA about white privilege because even if whitey is 5% your population and holds ZERO power, he's still fucking oppressing you. It will only end when whitey is dead and gone.

Also, you ever try to make a nigger do fucking anything? Even their big "revolt" of the 60s was just them finding someplace to sit around until they annoyed enough whitey to make them do something about it for them.

Babby shit. Then again.. Everything is bigger in Texas.

And that faggy princess sword is actually called "The Sword From Hell" over here.

Because the general black populace is hopelessly outclassed by any first world counterparts and desperately want to go be the big fish in a small pond.

t. Black.

>I can't celebrate 4th of July because I'm black

Fuck off

Obamas organizations push for that kind of shit with memes on black twitter and such

He doesn't even have to. The majority of nigs believe all this crap and even the we wuz shit. They think teachers are lying. It depressed the fuck out of me when I found out how many really do. I thought it was fringe shit but after it started hitting in upper level academia and after I saw "ancient egyptian helicopters" being legitimately discussed as an already accepted fact I gave up on them.

I think this is more of a "things white people do" meme and thats why blacks shouldnt

Just cause my mom always got me one of those flag shirts from Old Navy and I wore that, and a lot of white people around me share that experience, but like no black people do

This.

that would be mfw I see ANYBODY buying a 4th of july outfit.

what is that anyway, a flag suit? flame retardant coveralls?

>4th of July outfits

Uhhhhh what? Is this like a regional thing? I've never heard of that, why can't you just wear normal clothes while you set off fireworks, what am I missing?

seriously. If you are going to blow money on the 4th, buy more beer or brats or fireworks.