/v4/ + niggas

Now you're just somebody that I used to know... edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UqpMPdXGxdo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

first for anime

but we still love you the same!

>Is it "i don't need drugs to feel good"?
no, it is not. You bent the definition of the word drug to fit your agenda. Regardless, even if the word had an agreed-upon definition (as in was in a widely accepted dictionary) in the form you propose, he meant one of the others. If you wish, I could define the drug he meant to you, for your better understanding, but I strongly believe you understand perfectly and are just being a dick.

slovakia is a hell of a drug

Need to learn polish fast so I can live with my polish qt and get a job in Poland
please help

are you white

have to go pick up a chick at 10pm to go to the beach in the middle of the fucking night
still 2h. to go
i'm bored

fuck off were full

>he is not Slovak

>mfw

It depends on your takes on it

My immigrant great-grandparents ancestry
>5/8 Italian
>1/8 Spanish
>2/8 Unknown (possibly Portuguese, possibly mestizo)

OK i'll stop being a dick. Don't forget to eat that chocolate to raise your endorphine levels tho.

>mfw

and I have to live in the same country with people like this
thanks mum, I'll try not to

good luck with whatever you want to do and remember that an alt right shitboard like Sup Forums might not be the best place to ask

>5/8 SHITalian

do not come here african subhuman

'no'

ATAC

drunk again lads

what's that mean?
all turks are cunts?

good
enjoy

just want to live with my polish gf
She don't want to come to live in Brazil and I don't blame here for that. It's a immoral country

Mediterranean and proud :^)

shitalians are not meds they are arabs

wh*te women flock around MED cock
you make us proud brother

bathpost

>slov*kia

This. Praise Tengri brother

post you know what :DDDDDD

wtf

hot desu

s vami byl
s vami jest
ja

What? :D

fuck off huetard

Hungarian influence i suppose

>slova

if dubs I move to Magyarorszag and grow magic mushrooms in my yurt

why would anyone willingly move to that fascist shithole?

low iq rednecks with nigger blood

if dubs I move to Slovakia and become a professional hockey player

if dubs i love big juicy cocks

well that was close

if dubs i play league of legends
if singles i open another beer and then play league of legends

>

ex-ussr and carib are protips

youtube.com/watch?v=UqpMPdXGxdo

what the actual fuck hungary

kek

lucky lad

/v4/ meetup when?
it would have to be in southern poland though.

so tell me you fags do you play nordic east or eu west when it comes to lol

the goddess of luck was kind to me today

i'm g1 on euw

never ever

leveling acc to 30 kill me now

when are the new runes coming?

yo yo niggas

:(

no idea 2bh i only play sporadically these days
enjoy your leveliing bots and kiddies though :D
yo

Poor burgerinas. I wonder if they were cute.
On the other hand though, who /smugly counting on the reverse Paris syndrome soon to happen in our cunts/ here?
We should call it "Visegrad euphoria" or something.

These enchantments grant temporary protection from the átok

>Visegrad euphoria
sounds like something you'd pay a Czech to do

looks uncanny as fuck, would not fug
however
>offer men a solution to the threat of female independence
From the feminist perspective, isn't it a good thing?

Snakes are one of the most badass animals to exist normies say
>he fought like a lion ;)
well snakes don't ''fight'' they outright kill and they do it with style too depending on what kind of snake it is they either inject venom in them meaning that they can literally one shot your faggot ass or they crush them with the sheer strenght of their bodies, anaconda is the most well known example.

Of course polish snakes are shit and even vipers can't kill a grown man. I bet polish snakes go
>muh honor
and fucking challenge their prey to honorabru 1v1 duelu which is propably why they look so fucking miserable. American snakes on the other hand are badass they fucking murder everything because they live in a free country not a polack gulag where you can't even get a gun, an american snake has more opportunities, lives in a better culture and is happier than polish bydło shit snake, I bet they voted for Trump.

Marcelposting is getting really strange

remember to do isolation curls lads

It's the last thing keeping this general together. Show some fucking respect.

The only cool animal in this fucking betaland is picrel. Just look at his face, he looks like he is so fucking done with life and if you live in poland that's the proper attitude to have because only the most deluded retards think this shithole is any good. Żubrs are redpilled. I don't blame them for fucking up faggots who come to close to them because that's the first thing you should do when a polack comes to you as well. Once I start my own country żubr will be it's sigil that's for sure and I already know our motto
>Fuck polacks and faggots

catchy eh?

I guess picrel is also pretty cool but he can't kill a grown man so that's a huge downer. Did you know polacks used to eat them? I'm not surprised at all. When a polack sees something cool his first instinct is to fuck it up.

Marcel, if you were an animal, what animal would you be?

>japan
wut

I guess I would pick an eagle so I could shit on polacks, abduct their infants and gouge the eyes out of adults.

By the way polish ''eagle'' is not actually an eagle. Polacks even fucked up their national animal.

Or maybe a cobra so I would live far away from polacks and if one shows up I would spit venom on him.

>Of course polish snakes are shit and even vipers can't kill a grown man. I bet polish snakes go
>>muh honor
>and fucking challenge their prey to honorabru 1v1 duelu which is propably why they look so fucking miserable. American snakes on the other hand are badass they fucking murder everything because they live in a free country not a polack gulag where you can't even get a gun, an american snake has more opportunities, lives in a better culture and is happier than polish bydło shit snake, I bet they voted for Trump.

whats with that honor shit?

polish everything is shit

polish animals suck

polish ladnscape sucks

fucking polish ''culture'', ''people'' ''food'' ''music'' ''movies'' ''literature'' all suck

I'm seriously convinced this country is some sort of beta test of God who was still trying out some things so the initial results were fucked up, then he relased a patch to fix Poland but at the last minute decided
>meh, fuck it I will make it a separate product
and created Czech Republic.

I mean pepik flag is just polish with some blue triangle it's pretty obvious it's just a final version of the intended product. That said God forgot to delete his beta version but since he has good heart he saw a swarm of polacks already bydłoing in that place and he couldn't bring himself to destroy the fucking thing (which he sould) and now we have a useless country in the middle of Europe that keeps relasing worse versions of literally everything.

Beta version. Heh poland is ''beta'' version in more than one meaning of this word.

>be huezilian
>be shitalian
you can't make this shit up, Joao
kek

polacks are huge moral fags despite being a nation of thieves.

Other countries celebrate conquerors but polacks shittalk the few polack leaders who actually invaded because
>HURR IT'S IMMORAL!
also those fags had the opportunity to erase Prussia but went
>muh honor
left it, then got patritioned by said Prussia later on

even polish motto is God, Honor, Fatherland

muh honor this muh honor that, they always pretend to be Batman thinking other nations will be like
>wow they are so moral I wanna be like them!
but instead other nations see it like this
>they are weak faggots we should fuck them over

they lack claws that made Russians a superpower, they are meek and worthless you can shit on their face and they won't counter attack or will counter attack but then apologize for breaking your door down and pay you reparations

muh honor

it really did fucking wonders for this country

You don't know? Legend says that 12 samurais crushed in modern day Manchuria. They domesticated horses there and moved west were they settled in siberian steppes, they raided nearby chinese cities. Their warcry was "Honor and glory" which sounds like this"Meiyo to eikō" which was transformed by chinks into what became an ethnonym "mongol". So we wuz samurais and shiet.

>Honor
I'm so sick of that fucking word dumb polack samurai raided some fucking shitholes and I'm supposed to be impressed I bet like all polacks he went
>what have I done? I'm a monster :(
and gave the riches back to the cities hoping citizens will be in awe of his paladin ways but instead the citizens went
>well fuck you faggot
and stabbed him to death then the rest of dumb fucking polack samurai went
>it was a moral victory ;_;

fuck poland and samurai I bet they were from w*rsaw

I find his more abstract posts to be more entertaining
t. marcelposting connoisseur

/r/ a marcelpost about polish music

Oh my fucking god there is an entire polack game.

I can already guess the names of the classes from left to right

Przemysław the Welder he even has a welding mask on his specialization is selling polish factories to germans

Seba the steroid sperg his specialziation is talking about how he is hehe less degenerate than western faggots then backstab his own countryman in a foreign land to please his british overlord who hates him, he has bonus dmg against friends who turned his back on him and a ''Toilet Lick'' ability

last and by all means least is Robert weebfaggot his specialization is letting foreigners fuck his wife and talking about how manga is mature because it has hehe gore

all combined they form

MUH HONOR polack force

how's your evening lads?

i'm doing some final preparations before going to Argentina in 2 days, i'm very excited, can't wait to get out of this depressing city for a while
hello do you happen to know/live in Buenos Aires?

I'm not from Bs.As. I think that Cordoba argie was going to go there

>I think that Cordoba argie was going to go there
yeah, that's the plan
but i was wondering if you were living there to ask about some stuff, but oh well

I'm a poorfag, not even gone there for vacations. I know that there are plenty of cultural activities to do there (museums, theaters, libraries)

>talk about honor
>charge marines who have guns
>die
woah
>their homeland got completly fucked up

WOAH

I see some similarities

to a certain nation

when you want to drink some vodka orange but you mix too much vodka into the drink and it tastes fucking VILE

interesting.

>die
not really, their spirit goes to join Khala
also marine-zealot matchup is not comparable to gun-sword

What are you doing right now, lads? I'm doing a cheeky fap.

GO BACK TO THE APPLE THREAD

who?

what the hell are you sperging about?

>last and by all means least is Robert weebfaggot his specialization is letting foreigners fuck his wife and talking about how manga is mature because it has hehe gore
Why are you talking about yourself, Robert?

>I'm doing a cheeky fap.
To what?

>wh*te

you sound like that turkroach whos spamming Sup Forums. Are you on travels or something?

I'm trying to promote cultural Marxism in Slovakia, any idea how to do it more effectively?

Our october is with us.

thats how all proud children of Helios call pale subhumans

best mistakes