Major coordinated attack at the Olympics next month 250+ dead mostly tourists screen cap this

Major coordinated attack at the Olympics next month 250+ dead mostly tourists screen cap this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A_sY2rjxq6M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I wouldn't be surprised at all if this shit happens.

Nah won't happen. Daesh operatives would stand out like sire thumbs in Brazil. That's if they could even get into the country without raising suspicion.

The prime time for a happening atm is the euro16 tournament which is happening right now in France which is like MiddleEast2.0

If our sandnegro friends can't organise shit for something that's on their doorstep they sure as hell won't be able to get to South America.

Nothing will happen during the Olympics. Other than some peeps will get mugged, some others will eat bad food and vomit lots and some of the athletes will screw each other.

>implying Rio's infrastructure won't be so bad that 250+ people will die anyways
nobody is even going to notice a terrorist attack during this shitshow

K...KEEP ME POSTED

Literally nothing will happen

>be islamic terroris
>plan attack for rio olympics
>land in rio
>get sick with zika
>go back to the UK for NHS freebies
>zika epidemic in europe

Scary tbqh

>be islamic terrorist in rio
>get robed, raped and pissed on at the same time
>don't believe in god anymore

Who the fuck decided Brazil would be a good place to host this shit? Zika and terrorism aside one trip to liveleak should show anyone why this is a terrible idea.

and i will be listening to this
youtube.com/watch?v=A_sY2rjxq6M

This, also the murders everyday and the cartels.

They have a lot of money to bribe officials with.

>cartels
>brazil

Well i think they have drug problems if i'm not wrong.

If there's so much murders there must be a reason why.

Inauguration is what I'm concerned about

because biggest black population outside africa of the world

yeah, 200.4 million of them

>leaf humor

people coming from everywhere will be there and there will be tons of people

wouldn't be hard to fit in and if the police started arresting all the muslims there would be a shitstorm

Daily reminder that Sup Forums spent the first half of 2012 screaming that IT was going to HAPPEN at the London Olympics and absolutely nothing happened.

it will happen this year

i think kek wills it

>it will happen this year
Daily reminder that this is what has been said every year since 2011.

Yeah but the london Olympics actually had security brazil doesnt even have the money to pay their police

u just gotta believe

>ID: NON
Your French ID proves you to be a liar.

What does security matter? 2012 Sup Forums was convinced that the Illuminati was going to false flag a nuke during the open ceremony. When that didn't happen, it was pushed back to the closing ceremony until the narrative shifted to an unfalsifiable "WELL WE STOPPED IT FROM HAPPENING"

>false flag a nuke

lmao

>Sup Forums was convinced
Sup Forums is not one person.

Yeah, yeah, I get that, but I'd say a significant portion of the board believed it to a point that 2012 London bombing threads were as common as Trump generals these days. The same thing for that Boy Scout Jamboree false flag that never happened.

2016 has been full of meme magic, though.

Why does the logo look like a chastity cage? Lisa Simpson sucking cock wasn't degenerate enough?

I didn't need to see that

It's fucking Brazil. Nobody would notice.

And how do you know what that looks like, degenerate?

Is it just me or does the new Olympic symbol look like a jockstrap?

>poolympics
Not to rip off india on this but damn yall got some nasty ass fucking water and locals there.

It's just you and your homosex mind.