NFL viewership goes down cause of Trump hate

>NFL viewership goes down cause of Trump hate
>NBA viewership goes up
Explain this to me, americans

Black people stopped watching the NFL wholesale and instead are watching more NBA games.

different audiences

are there any national anthem kneelers in the nba?

Probably this. They also aren't kneeling

Racist crackers

This pretty much
Basketball is more entertaining, more meme players, etc

n-words dont watch sports. also the nba audience is a bunch of libs. and by the way is her statement even true? are nba players politically active? and anyway being politically active is not the same as disgracing the flag.

Because the problem is the anthem kneeling, not the political opinion of the nigro slaves.

do NBA players protest during the national anthem?

seriously asking

I wonder if she ever asks why ESPN ratings are down

they're not allowed to kek

Lelbron had said that Trump wond because the people wasn't educated and all dat. Finna be mo educated doe. Wit they dum ass.

>NFL are political at work forcing the audience to watch
>NBA not so much (aside from some i cant breath tshirts (better than an anthem protest btw)

also different audiences

there you go Jemele

only niggers and cucks watch the nba.

lmao gee I wonder why their ratings are not suffering like the nfl, what a mystery

>jigaboo jam is more entertaining

because only rednecks and loners watch nfl
city folks and college alumni watch nba

markkanen

do they play the anthem before nba games? if not, no kneeling.

Briefly, and they don;t call attentiuon to it the way they did with the NFL when Trump decided to see how many players he could get to kneel.

NBA was pretty smart about nipping that shit in the bud. But being the third sport in America they can do stuff under the radar more easily.

This.
Everybody watches the NFL

Misleading. Average Americans don't really give a shit one way or another about Trump, but they're trained from birth to be flag worshipers. In their eyes, the NFL guys disrespected the flag which is pretty much the worst possible sin. The NBA guys aren't allowed to protest the anthem at all, so nobody cares about them not liking Trump or whatever.

Basically Americans don't mind what people do to the president, only what they do to the flag.

>Briefly

By which I mean, a few did for a short time, league told them to cut it the fuck out and they did, before it got to be a big deal.

this is what happens when your protest is planned and started by colin kapernick

NBA player's protests are done outside the matches and usually are restricted to Twitter and attention-whoring pieces of clothing. Most of the audience doesn't mind as long as it doesn't interfere with the match itself.

Shut the fuck up Spain commenting on shit you know nothing about who the fuck is this oatmeal faced nigguh? Get him off my board.

NBA players aren't protesting at work

>be child
>go to skool
>day 1
>P L E D G E A L L E G I A N C E T O T H E F L A G
>sissy hypno goes on until 18 yrs of age
>be 25 yrs old
>nigger says fuck the president he taken muh reparations he racust(jews grasp hands from the shadows)
>no reaction
>someone disrespects T H E F L A G
>M U S T S H O W M Y A L L E G I A N C E
>600 pound man tries as hard as he can to move arm
>slowly but surely he makes it to the remote
>changes the channel
>was on channel 5, now channel 6 is nba

Kek

kek that's fucking hilarious, what a humorless jewess

>decide to watch less football
>liberals get this mad

>little mexi watching
ayy

Nobody watched cuckhoop games.
If 100 more people watch a game it is noticeable
This is the first time I have watched a Timberwolves game ever.

Wonder why she thinks ESPN ratings are crashing lmfao

Nobody ever kneeled in the NBA.

NBA is better, NFL is a fucking meme game

NBA has been literally unwatchable since the 90's

There are more white, conservative NFL fans than NBA fans, so it stands to reason that taking an anti-Trump stance would hurt the NFL more.

I don't think I would care if this woman died tomorrow

538 did an article that showed that NBA fans are overwhelmingly liberal and urban and predominately black. They also get 1/7th the audience of the NFL. (NBA games get fewer viewers than The Colbert Report).

Christ, she is dumb. She should already know the
answer to this, but she still calls herself a reporter?
"The WNBA audience is much more accepting
of lesbian WNBA players than the the NBA and the NFL audiences are of gay players.
I WONDER WHY?"

fuck this bitch, she should have been fired 10x by now with her racist bullshit on twitter, yet only merely got suspended, after about the 3rd or 4th time

also she fucking sucks ass and still cant form complete words or sentences without bubbagumping over the basic vocabulary

she sucked ass back when she made apperances on first take and sucks ass now with that other corny ass nigger who used to be on around the horn, now they host the nigger sportscenter segment together

>NBA has a rule forcing players to stand for the anthem
>NFL Doesn't

really makes you think.

But someone would, can't say the same for you

Ratings were unrelated to Trump and the Anthem protest and anyone saying otherwise is selling you a political narrative.

Are we done here?