1.You're a cunt

1.You're a cunt
2.Do you eat pork?

flag

and nothing else

Of course. My region produces nothing but pork, it's the cheapest meat here, even cheaper than chicken. I haven't had beef in a month because it's overpriced.

1. Polan
2. No, I stopped eating pork two years ago, it's too fat for me and I don't like the taste of it. Muzzies are right.

Sure do

No, I'm vegetarian.

1. US of A
2. No.

flag
no, it is haram in my religion (ISLAM) so i abstain from it

Sure.Very good meat.

Of course

flag
yes taste great

Bacon? Yes.
Pork chops? Yes.
Sausages? Yes.
Sausage rolls? Yes.
Ham? Yes.
Minced pork (used for ragu alla bolognese et al.)? Yes.

No, because of religion reasons

No

Of course.

Portugal is meme-said to be the only country to eat every single part of the pig. We even eat pig brain and bone-marrow.

I am Pork

destroyer of hams

same here

It's poor people food, I feel bad for europeans and their fucked up meat prices

I AM pork

Nah, we do that as well, there's even eye tacos.

Turkey

I like sausages but they're unhealthy and dirty so I don't eat it often

Yes, but only in the form of lard and some bacon now and then.

1.Look at the flag
2.I don't eat pork but i'd try it.

Flag
Yes

What does it taste like?

Can't really compare it to other types of meat, it tastes different from all of them. The closest description I can come up with is the flavour of chicken with the texture of beef.

Bacon is kinda different, though. You could try turkey bacon, it's not too different.

>The closest description I can come up with is the flavour of chicken with the texture of beef
That's not really close at all, but i guess it's the closest. Pork is it's own thing, there's nothing quite like it

JYAPAN
IESU

Cooking Tonkatsu.

France but I'm fron Algeria
Yes, I'm not Muslim

How overpriced is it?

Jew?
ex-muslim?
Just curious.

Ex Muslim

No, pigs look to much like wh*Tes for me to even consider eating them.

Freedomland
Yes, Pork is part of the Pork/Beef/Seafood Trinity. Chicken is tofu and thus for vegetarians.

>My region produces nothing but pork, it's the cheapest meat here, even cheaper than chicken
Really suprised. Normal pork here is cheap but chicken is dirt cheap, the only cheaper grams per dollar animal protein is eggs.

>No, I stopped eating pork two years ago, it's too fat for me and I don't like the taste of it. Muzzies are right
The reason they don't eat it has nothing to do with taste or fat. For fucksake the gulf states are the fattest countries.

Occasionally. I really like using pork sausage for pasta sauces but I need to wait for it to go on sale.

How long were you muslim, and how was it eating pork for the first time?

flag
from time to time, but I never go out of my way to buy pork.

16 years
It was kinda like a mix of chicken and beef

>I am Pork
>destroyer of hams
Are you gods natural born vengeance on the heretical Jews and Muslims?

No i mean how was it for you? Did you feel guilty, was it good, did you regret not trying earlier etc.

>2.I don't eat pork but i'd try it.
Bacon, good sausages, roasted pork shoulder, U.S. barbeque, Spanish Jamon and cured Italian meats like soprasetta, prosciutto, etc. are great. Ham in general is good. Unfortunately my mother turns pork chops and pork roasts into dry wood.

It was ok
Now bacon is something else, it was absolutely delicious

I slaughter pigs

How do you differentiate them from wh*Toids?

Of course not. That would be unethical and taboo. Pigs are warm and noble animals.
Say brother, would you happen to be in possesion of any oats perchance?
I am quite famished.

Flag
Yes but it's a pain

I don't :DDDDDDD gill whoitey

That sure looks tasy but what would it taste like when cooked over a fire?
Did you try it that way?