What does Sup Forums think of Tim Heidecker?

What does Sup Forums think of Tim Heidecker?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tNTjNkD7ifU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is the cause of his meltdown

>Tim Heidecker is now poorer than I am

youtube.com/watch?v=tNTjNkD7ifU

Most talented comedian of the 21st century.

Cuck

Washed up hack.

I don't think of him at all

Isn't this guy unironically a male-feminist?

What did he mean by this?

I like how he triggers Sup Forums

Funny dude but a bit too political, but then again who isn't these days. I just wish he kept it out of his work like On Cinema.

he was making some neat stuff but the funny was siphoned out of him over the last year.

probably because of

I like how Sup Forums triggers him.

KEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

FUCK YOU TIM

YOU GOT WHAT YOU DESERVED

NOT EVEN ERIC LIKES YOU

KILL YOURSELF

I like how a tiny board on the corner of the internet got so many people obsessed with them that they can't help but mention them in every thread on Sup Forums

This lol Sup Forums.com/pole racists are so triggered by this alpha male, the song which he spent a whole week writing and recording triggered the pole racist sexists so bad

Random is the lowest form of comedy

Remember when he got the shit stabbed out of him in a gay bar?

I thought he was funny until I disagreed with him politically. Now I think everything he has ever done is garbage

Hi Tim

Hi Sup Forums

JUST

WORKING CLASS

thats a really rapey gayface.

I liked it until he took a shit on Sam Hyde. Fuck him for that.

Him and his company made sure Sam Hyde would never work for Cartoon Network again.

>100k a year is poor

Eric is the talent if T&E. Tim is just the pretty boy of the two and sold it better. Eric can make Tim laugh, but not vice versa. Why? Tim is the imitator and Eric has that inborn sense of humor they do.

I really disliked him for his fraudulant career making discomfort comedy and when I heard he was a feminist I liked him even less. He truly is a cuck now that his wife is fucking other dudes as he pays her living expenses. Sap.

Hello 911? This sexual romance is over.

Eric sucks at acting, you can see it in p much everything they've done but it's most evident in Brothers Cinco.

Granted, but comedy duos are a diamond dozen. Its Eric's humor and Tim's sell that clicks.

he wants blacks to live among us and arabs to have equal rights

Is it confirmed that Eric is the one who writes the jokes? I know he's got a knack for the trippy visuals, but most of the graphical work on awesome show was done by Doug.

it is in LA county if you want to live like a human being. 50% taxes, agency fees, pr fees.
He needs a hit and soon.

Insider here. Tim and Eric chose to burnout, rather than fade away. Eric with his Islam conversion and Tim with his mental breakdown. This entire thing was orchestrated.

aren't margins on tv production slim for non-majors? they can't have enough socked away to wait out a second act. they were niche to begin with.
they probably both have holding deals though.

Well they did make that movie that cost a million dollars.

yeah, they cashed in all their favors and got superstars to work for scale and it still fizzled.
it was their chance to move to the next level. and here we are.

I like how Sup Forums got Trump elected.

It failed because they're not funny. People don't waste their time to nod in recognition.

In an Ivy League course catalog 40 years from now:
"The Impact of Chinese Cartoon Chat Rooms and the Election of 2016: A Critical Symposium"

Good enough for a poke

that's probably why tim is pulling the shrill liberal routine - to get some pity credits for a second chance. otherwise he'll be selling insurance in 5 years.