Taking another life

You can only post in this thread if you have taken another human life.

Feel free to share stories and experiences.

I'll start.

>Be me
> 21 year old Muhreen grunt in Afghanistan '08
> On my second P.O. in Kubal
> Walking down shitty dirt road with mudwall to the left of us
> Point men are about 25m ahead
>They hit an IED
>Everyone falls to the ground for cover
> Taliban open fire from a two story building about 150m from us
> Hole is open in dirt wall so we all start making way to get behind it for cover
> Taliban open fire on us from about 40m on the other side of the dirt wall
> FUCKINGREEEEEEEEEE.JPG
> Me and petty officer John Doe run into the second story of the building closest to us on the dirt wall
> See two Hajis firing from an upper balcony accross the street
>Pull out the trusty M203
>Fire it into the upper balcony
>Suddenly all fire stops from that end if the street
>Proceed to ask CO for permission to 'trash' the building
> CO agrees
>Fire two more M203 rounds into the second story and balcony
>Thick cloud of dust, dirt and smoke fill the balcony and street
> Go over and secure the building after the rest of the Taliban flee
> Find three sand niggers torn to bits and burned like they were roasted over a fire

>Feelsgood.jpg

I know you're full of shit, because no one would brag about this. Or you're mentally unstable.

Fuck off Nigger

I will cut your sand nigger face off

Mental instability is a military requirement.

Stop being such a pussy, your girlfriend will thank me later.

>No one would brag about being a hero

hmmmmmmmm

Wow racist, they dindu nuffin

i have two friends in the military

the regular infantry one brags about shit

the operator paratrooper doesn't

>I know you're full of shit, because no one would brag about this. Or you're mentally unstable.

I think I'd feel pretty could about killing some motherfuckers who were trying to kill ME.

>No one would brag about this

HAHAHAHA!

You're the kind of fag we would save last. Fucking useless cunt.

>Feelsgood.jpg
your no worse than the niggers you killed for enjoying taking a life

it's not that common for people who've actually killed to talk about the act of killing with wild enthusiasm - they usually get pretty muted, assuming they talk about it all

but I'm just saying stuff everybody knows already

I voted for republicans
So they use the military to kill brown people, so it's like I've taken a life

hes only mentally ill if he still enjoys it after 2 years of doing it

Feel free to share this story with your liberal college professor.

>2016
>college
>projecting this hard
get off Sup Forums for a while

This man understands.
Op is probably just a noob, bagged a kill last week, and said it was eight years ago.
They're always proud, until you see the women and children mourn.

if I vote for Merkel, will I be guilty of rape?

These people have never seen death, or have felt responsible for a death.
Paratroopers are some of the most badass well trained individuals in any military branch, by far. I have much respect for them.

I pay taxes that go into dindu pockets. I am indirectly a serial killer

So you're this much of a faggot and you don't even go to college?

Good on you.

I bullied a Reddit leftist into suicide once, does that count?

>time to make broad generalizations because obviously I'm of a higher moral standing
kys

My cousin was a Marine in 1B/2M during the invasion of Fallujah.

He came back and showed me all sorts of pictures of dead bodies and insurgents he killed. In fact that's what got me to enlist.

I think you're just a pussy.

your cousin sounds like a psychopath

What about all those sheep you fucked to death?

jk reddit leftist should count for 2 points

Sorry to disappoint you OP, but you still have never taken a HUMAN life.

If you insist on the contrary you might fit in better at reddit.

FUCKING METAL MAN!!!!!!
no one cares, you fought in a pointless war

It's better to be a psychopath in war because that way PTSD doesn't effect you. And you don't turn into some pacifist faggot.

Killing is part of human nature. Get used to it.

>Be in the first holy Crusade
>Finally take Jerusalem
>All the Crusaders start slaughtering Jewish and Muslim civilians
> You dont like it and go cry in a corner

War isn't for you, kid.

no but i met an iraqi who bomed amerifats.
based guy

*bombed

I get it because you're implying sand niggers arnt human.

Ahh. That's good one leaf.

Is this another LARP thread? sick dude

Sometimes the world needs psychopaths, user.

Thank you for your service, others should follow suit and give thanks as well.

Was this him, tied to a dog Chain?

If your still voting Merkel your guilty of genocide.

Whoa man. Your cousin is a welfare queen. You're badass

You sound like a quivering vagina.

Also do you really believe that psychopathy would have survived in the human genome since it's inception if it didn't offer some tangible benefit?

Like a willingness to disregard the value of human life when needed?

lmao. you are butthurt liar. also underage
i doubt you ever go outside your mom's basement kid.

My story is a little different.

EMD who screwed up attending a cardiac arrest. Young guy died. He could have been saved but I made a stupid, split second mistake that cost his life. I have tunnel vision and wasn't until later did I realise I'd fucked up. Still sits with me coz his wife and two young boys were there urging me to save him.

Despite that mess of a job I've saved a few lives, including children. Doesn't seem to even itself though.

you are a good man op, hope all is well, good story and god speed

Why are those projectiles moving so slow? Is it the camera angle?

Oh god this idiot turk again.

ty for your service OP. celebrating the 4th for you.

He actually owns his own company and makes metal armor and weapon and sells it online. He does very well.

>Getting paid to kill sandniggers

I'd do it for free desu.

>sand nigger tries to kill me
>I kill sand nigger
>family says he dindu nuffin he was a good mujahadeen, he goes to the mosque on friday

Somehow that is supposed to make me feel sad?

fuck the prophet

haha youre an idiot, and i would say that to your face

Oh, you caught me.

Ah, american pigs bragging about going into another nation and fighting for their overlords, the real heroes are the ones defending their nations, Syria and the Kurds are more hero than these pathetic faggots On the floor while the only survivor cries like a little bitch at a dude with a camera. Guess fighting real men in an open battle is different to hiding behind your drones and technology, as these burger bobbles found out.

lol, mad turkroach. Get bombed by ISIS :^)

You can say whatever you want to my face, but my fist would probably go through yours.

How did you fuck up? Wernt the paddles charged or something.

haha prolly not considering i would break it in less then 10 seconds

> The real ones are defending their nations

Too bad they couldn't defend themselves from me and all my other comrades who slaughtered Islamic scum.

What broad generalizations have I made? That Paratroopers are badass? Sorry man, but think about it. Paratroopers are deployed usually to save the asses of other military that is wounded, and stuck behind enemy lines. I don't know, that sounds pretty badass to me. I don't think that kabob needs to not die or anything. I have great respect for all branches of the military. But I KNOW that normal, moral people do not brag about taking lives, no matter how justified it may be. It's something that you have to live with forever, and you may even feel pride about it, but it's not something you brag about... It just really is not. If you've actually seen death, or are responsible for taking a life, you don't go bragging about it, unless you're somewhat insane, or unstable. I know on the internet it seems super cool and all, but getting (yous) is the last thing you're looking for. You would know this, if you've ever been in a situation where you've taken a life, or seen death irl. It's not pretty, it's not funny. And if you don't think about that person's loved ones, then there's something wrong with you.

I posted earlier but we got to use WP as some visual obstruction which was basically our CO giving us the all clear on using WP to burn the flesh from those pigfucker's bones.
We buried their corpses with bits of pork from left over meals.

I don't know if it counts as a personal kill but I popped off a few canisters myself so I at least joined in the killing. 17 dead, 4 wounded which we let live with their wounds out in the desert, so they likely died there too.

Greentext now.

>everyfuckingtime.png

>War isn't for you, kid.

>real men in an open battle
>refuse to wear uniform

flag

USMC
OPERATION PHANTOM FURY
KEBABS REMOVED

with the help of taxpayers you IDIOT

Good goy, your friends died so your government can control the petrodollar which will fall eventually, you destroyed a nation on useless grounds and your friends bled out in anforeign nation, not thinking about you, not thinking about the mission, only regretting the fact they went to some fucking desert country to "liberate" people who don't want it, or even need it.

What was the last thing your buddies said before they died? Do you remember or are they not that important to you?

How many kebab-scalps did you collect? Any ears?
I met a pararescue guy who showed me his ear-collection, it was huge.

i take lives every night

you live in brazil, we all kinda figured

Forgot pic of dead American scum

Did you give aspirin or nitroglycerin without checking his blood pressure.

>implying he's dead

Just in a food-coma from all the strawberries he got into. His friend is so mad he has to cup his face in rage because those were all his strawberries.

> '89 Operation Just Cause
> He's gone and I'm drinking a beer

There's a few more, but not worth discussing.

Happy Fourth Bro.

11 Confirmed
No scalps, ears, or teeth. I'm not a Psychopath.

hey man. in your profession things are bound to go wrong. The fact that you've helped and even saved others is a damn great thing.

Yet you haven't done shit

His friend is so mad that when he left the country, he kept having nightmares about it for months, waking up crying like a little child.

> doesn't know basic military doctrine
> posts about military doctrine on a Norfolk Island CP image board

t. common core

based, im as american as they come, my family comes here wayy back before the revolution, but fuck what this country has become my ancestors would be ashamed im sure and im not a self hating american at all fuck the jew or globalists or whatever for doing this to us all, i swear to god we will get those bastards some day

Spoils of war don't count towards your psychopathy-rank.

He spent months growing them and they were the size of a baby's fist.

get beheaded amerifats

Never saw the dude at the bottom gently placing something on the ground before. Loaf of bread?

Actually none of the soldiers in the P.O. were killed. The IED gave a few men concussions and one guy was shot in the leg. But everyone went back to base fine.

I haven't killed anyone

MUHAHAHAHAHAH

I was a Marine grunt 2000-2004; did the Iraq thing twice. We were in Ramadi, and I shot about a dozen or so shitbags, hard to tell if they died after getting away. Really though I only killed 3-4 confirmed. Being in Ramadi meant shootouts and street fighting every other day, so there was no shortage of chances to wet your war boner.

For many years though afterward- nearly a decade I was seriously fucked up from the experiences.

I had the good fortune of meeting a talanted shamanic healer: we've worked with Ayahuasca, as well as some other plant teachers, and it cured most of my negative inner dialogue post military deployment.

The memories are still there, and I think about them often, but the sting is gone. In the Arab mind life is cheap so some dead durka's don't bother me too much; especially the ones whom are trying to kill me. My biggest regrets are the loss of Marines from poor tactical decisions- some thing blah blah burden of command.

The way I look at it now is that sometimes when you are a man; you have to shoot a fool in the face and set all their Earthly possessions on fire. No more no less. Plenty of kids have been hoodwinked by rich politicians and recruiting commercials into flying across the globe to murder strangers. I'm certainly not the first, and for sure not going to be the last.

>implying killing sand niggers isnt justified 100% of the time
kek youre a fucking square

I honestly don't doubt that knowing that you live in Brazil.

Good on you mate.

Just do till the cops.

>that camo pattern
I don't think those are Americans, roach

How did you feel the day you realized that you were killing people for Israel, OP?

A fucking roach

didn't you guys just get rekt by isis last week?

Butt blasted muzzie strikes again.
You don't deserve that flag above your post.

I actually work for Edward Jones as a stock broker .

It's a lot boring than what I used to do. But decent pay. Life sure does seem boring though.

Good point. Ignore the faggots

You would break..his fist?

Come back when you learn how to spell probably.

> says stuff in green text
> Puts spaces after the ">" for some reason
> Is from a country that's irrelevant.
> What's your point, exactly?

t. go fuck yourself.

Those aren't Americans

>Two soldiers by themselves
>Non US BDUs

Kek. Are you sure those are Americans?

That's better then mine OP

>noshitthereIwas
>lonley enginner doing route clearance like we do
>5 months and practically nothing
>Sitting in the turrent ass hurting and trying not to piss myself
>suddenly a wild Taliban start shooting at my Humvee 400 yards away from a lone building in a field..
>Whole convoy starts shooting so I do to
>Humvee actually got hit..maybe and I got a CAB
>smugfrog.jpeg

who cares? i can break your arm faster than you can type a response to this, how is that for ya? I can also prolly spell more words than you can