Agents of C.A.N.C.E.L.L.E.D

Agents of C.A.N.C.E.L.L.E.D.

not as long as they keep pushing Daisy's ass

>literally Why-is-this-even-a-show?: The Series.

Her ass doesn't keep the ratings up.

>watch one episode recently because I never saw it
>Patton Oswald is playing three different characters in that one episode

Wow, I didn't know their budget was that bad.

i'm surprised its lasted this long

from what i've seen it looks like shit

peaked with bill paxton

It's honestly not pushed enough

Also this

Did this show even have a peak? It was always bad.

>we have a TV show set in a universe with superhumans, gods and crazy mutants
>yeah but it just focuses on a bunch of boring regular humans

They didn't have the rights for mutants. Even more reason for this show never to have been made.

the bill paxton episodes were genuinely good. otherwise, it's not great

He should've stuck around and became a real Dethlok. Maybe the show wouldn't have been complete shit.

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

Still getting cancelled.

End of S1 - End or so of S2 is the peak of the show

Basically, Bill Paxton's part was all-quality, it's the true peak of the show, it's when it "crossed over" with Winter Soldier and had that big twist. It legit became a good show.

With Kyle Maclachlan, the season still had a lot of bumps and bad episodes, it became SHIELD again, but he's literally so good he made it work. Maclachlan is prolly the only fleshed-out actual character in the whole show (along with Ward), it does feel like something's missing when he leaves.

I quit around S3 because it was boring as all sin.

Watched a couple episodes of season three and then forgot about it.

Reminder Simmons is the best girl.

This show is getting worse ratings than a CW show..wtf how is this not cancelled..oh right disney, abc.

This season is the last.

Every time I would see an advertisement for this I would go "this show is still on the air?" I do the same for Agent Carter and Once Upon A Time.

Garbage.

It's likely, but these are not normal circumstances. Marvel is very nice to us. They're good friends.
t. not Clark Gregg

>Agent Carter
That was cancelled years ago. It only got two seasons.

this post is accurate

>cancelled

and it was better than agents of shit

Not saying much. However, I liked Agent Carter even if the 2nd season was wonky. I wish they kept it over Agents of SHIT. Peggy is far more interesting an any main character on AOS.

Once Upon a Time is kino you shitter

It's got a pretty good premise but the budget is really really bad.

>clones!
>cyborgs!
>replicas!

They really stretched the number of actors way too much.

>It's got a pretty good premise
I disagree. Cheap X-Files rip-off was never a good premise. They should have stuck with making a spy show a la family friendly Homeland set in the MCU. This is what the episodes post-Winter Solider were and that was great.

Not getting cancelled. ABC boss pretty much said it's getting another season.
It will probably be the last one though.

How long have people been saying this for?

Showrunners said all loose ends get tied up at the end of this season though.

since half of season one

the fact that not a single decent picture of her feet exist really bums me out. how the hell is that even possible, she sits in front of a camera all day

Found the paid shill.

>most responders have probably only watched 1 episode

this show is much better than most network cookie cutter shit and the ratings are probably good enough for it to continue to exist for sheer cross promotional purposes alone...this year there will be the inhumans show they want to promote as well

Found the other paid shill

Anyone who tells you it was ever good either has no taste or is lying to you.

As an idiot who wasted his time watching the entire thing up to this point it has never risen above "OK" at its very best. It is aggressively mediocre and if not for the Marvel brand stamped desperately all over the thing it would have been cancelled midway through its first season and rightly so.

I still laugh at how clueless Chloe is with regards to how little the film division cares about her shitty show. Clark Gregg at least seems aware enough that he knows he's never going to show up in another one of those films again but Chloe seems to be legit confused as to why she hasn't gotten a guest spot in an Avengers movie as everyone's favourite super-hero Quake.

>"I don’t know. People who make movies for Marvel, why don’t you acknowledge what happens on our show? Why don’t you guys go ask them that? Cause they don’t seem to care!"

They won't have to acknowledge it at all since it's getting cancelled.

It will be good day when this show is cancelled.

t. chinese ex boy SPACE friend