Why should we care about poor countries?

every year rich countries give billions of dollars to poor countries, and for what? it's not making their situation any better. We need to stop aiding poor countries and instead we should be investing all that money in science.

just think of all the good things we can achieve if we do this

What are you cunt, some kind of racist bigot?

Who decides the cutoff of a "poor country"?

Poor country = majority of people there have brown skin.

>Give money to poor countries
>Poor countries start producing things
>Asia loses its monopoly of cheap labour to Africa - South America
>The age of the powerful gook ends

I see only positives

If they're asking for money, they're poor.

Daily reminder pol is satire.
I hope so...

You will most likely re-invest that money in security to prevent starving niggers to come to your country in even greater numbers and prevent even more butthurt mudslim from blowing up your cities. Science won't get much.
However I agree that buying peace is a shitty way to obtain peace so we should stop sending free money to poor countries

I've always wondered why science isn't focused on more. I believe it should be top priority, if a few countries starve to death because they refuse to or cant grow their own food I dont see how that's the rest of the worlds problem. Progress demands sacrifice, which is why Paperclip was authorized and those scientists were forgiven, they made leaps in the field of medicine, at the cost of a few thousand lives.

Misplaced guilt over having things that were born into ours over the less fortunate or some horse shit.

>give money to poor countries
>they breed past the point of no return, hindering rich countries and setting course for a humanitarian catastrophe the likes of which have never been seen
>billions die of starvation

I see only Africa.

Im sorry. Are you a little Hungary?

>666
k than

why do i get so much pleasure out of watching this? is that the inner caveman in me?

It's your inner Jew

>cuz it's ebin :--DDDD

thanks for the high res version of my background
had 1080pnow have 4k

>the one on the left that got crashed

>BEADY

:(

Or we could starve out the niggers and kill all the mudslimes, if we're truly a rational system here

I got these critters in my eye and they scarred up my retina, lucky it was on the side so I don't even notice the blind spot.

this
>Give money to poor countries
>Poor countries start producing things
>Asia loses its monopoly of cheap labour to Africa - South America
>The age of the powerful gook ends
no
>>Give money to poor countries
>Poor countries give the money to local mafia
>Poor countries buy weapons
>Poor countries start wars
>Poor countries devastate their region and cause emigration waves.
You will get either mass migration due to unsustainable breeding or war.

Did you experienced any change in your behaviour?

Because it is our duty to make the world a better place - Star Trek style.

disinvest in africa .stop interfering in africa. stop all aid to africa. close borders of africa. wait 3 weeks and you have an unpopulated safari continent

fuck you

fuck