Going to be honest lads, this show is pretty fucking boring....and shit

i have no idea why i am still watching this. every episode just bores me to sleep.
i'm not going to pretend my time is valuable but the last episode better have a payoff.

I'm watching episode 7 of 8 now, it is a fucking snore fest. Just people having pointless conversations and no action or actual story progression.

some user gave a reasonable explanation that this was just produced so hardy and his father could launder some money. sounds legit imo

Millennial tier attention span.

Hmm

be very careful now

I'm watching it because I'm gay for Tom Hardy desu

>pointless conversations and no actual story progression
So the walking dead?

>no action or actual story progression.
There's pretty clearly story progression in this episode user. I'm not going to say it's not boring, but the story is very much moving forward.

You are just a shit tier avengers pleb
Get back to vg/, kiddo
There is plenty of action in ur japanese games

This. Also top tier memes.

>final episode
>Its revealed that its all a dream
>from some basement dwelling baneposting autist living in his moms basement that wants to fuck his sister
>final scene
>tom bardy says "Sup Forums, this is FOR YOU"
>tips fedora and laughs in african
>Sup Forums btfo

Will Sup Forums ever recover?

BTFO
T
F
O

6 months ago, I would be sure this is a bait...

more like top tier meme.
and its forced by me and two other guys.

>15 minutes late for history class because I was getting my black outfit and top hat right
>walk menacingly into class like playing the dun dun DUN DUN music on my phone
>every stops and looks while I aggressively pace the room before finding my seat
>hear teacher over my grunting ".. and so the treat of versailles"
>mmmh hmmmm.. the treaty... hmmm..
>"did you say something user? Why don't you tell us which nations signed the treaty"
>hmmm ahhh mmm... nootka
>"noo-what? Please remove that hat, you know there are no hats in teh class room"
>ahh mm be ve..r...y... ca....re.....ful
>close my eyes and fantasize about sex with my sister in the next grade
>mmmm ahhhh hmmm ahhh mmmm aaaahhhh mmmm take off your fucking clothes... hmmm ahhh mmm
>"That's enough! Go to the principal's office"
>unsheathe scissors from my pencil case and carve out my teacher's heart
>mm ahh company man are you hmmm
>whole class is screaming and crying
>mm i'll arrange the yellow carriage for you ahh mmm

nice, but next time proofread your greentexts yu mong.

>this'll get a S2 despite being shitty

>Quarry's probably going to get cancelled

fuck

It's not for everyone. I mean the majority of humanity is fucking retarded so I'm surprised it's getting decent ratings at all since there isnt a transformer or an xman with a lightsaber every 30 seconds.

*tips slightly tilted bedora*

mhmmposting is Sup Forums's hottest meme in ages, I literally laugh my way through the show

They fucked up majorly by making everyone but one man in the EIC fucking retarded.

They don't come across as intimidating or an actual threat, saps all potential suspense from the show.

I HAVE A USE 4U

If he does that, Tom could do literally anything this board will support him. The amount of people that will be asking him WTF he meant and why did he make an entire season dedicated to the concept of television will make me laugh so hard.

I felt the same way, until one day I realized that I was a faggot. Reddit's probably more your speed, kiddo.