Time for this thread again

Time for this thread again

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/margaret-thatcher-demanded-uk-find-ways-to-destabilise-ethiopian-regime-in-power-during-1984-famine-10390940.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

t. tyrone

The whole world should be LOVED because there is no reason to hate another group of HUMANS on a different side of an IMAGINARY line.

The same thing everyday here isn't it?

this but unironically

I add capital letters for EMPHASIS, not irony.

i hate spain now
kys racist

look everybody that's a sl*V(e) subhuman
how much does your mom charge when a man demands her to suck his dick

fuck off and go back to your country, moor

no you
pig skins don't belong on our holy land
spain was is and will stay berber forever

>sl*V(e)
HOW DARE YOU
you subhuman gr*ek in denial

i'm not a Greek you sl*V(e) subhuman
why would anyone from Georgia even like Russia
you're clearly a son of a whore (sl*Ve) now tell me how much does your sl*V(e) mother charge

t.Mehmet Alexanderoglu

who's that? your mother's last customer?

No,yours

don't like us wh*Te subhuman I don't want to be liked by a wh*Te subhuman.

It clearly says "OK" in the legend you illiterate Kurd

Sweden is black because of Lulumbas?

Oh sorry I didn't read, Your whore mother was distracting my attention.

It's black because it's beyond the point where killing it is enough.

you and your ancestors were wh*Te gr*eks who converted to islam and LARP as some central asian tribe
>why would anyone from Georgia even like Russia
none of your fucking business you wannabe nigger wh*Toid subhuman

>you and your ancestors were wh*Te gr*eks who converted to islam and LARP as some central asian tribe
I've seen you before, you genuinely believe that meme
pic related, now stop believing that meme or else i'll get to kick your wh*Te skull in.

Did this already earlier

why magnets?

I don't know. This is always how the template looked.

> completely random to me

There's a very complex science behind it. Those are my opinions

shii man. whats so cool about algeria etc over the rest of Africa? or whats the problem with brazil? and whats wrong with my country kek

You must be new here.

ayyy lekker pik

ja man

Lurk more.

actually algeria and tunisia should have been orange. egypt and morocco are good countries. the dutch hate americans in general so I don't really see much of a reason to like them

boi
>geen sarcasme hier
kan je geen nl ofzo a dekbrer

Forcing me to edit that mouthbreather map of yours should be treated as a crime.

In de categorie 'Vraag een nieuwflikker wat je altijd al vragen wilde':

>Wat ben jij voor iets?
>Is dit je eerste keer op deze webstek?
>Wat is je leeftijd?
>Ben je maagd?
>Staat toevallig het bord Sup Forums open in je tabbladen?

Love you Scotland!

Auld alliance ftw

POST A FUCKING TEMPLATE YOU DUMB NIGGERS

wow rude

Reminder you are the most beloved nation in the world

why?

Canzuk WHEN

kek, butthurt spaghetti nigger

what's your reasoning?

behind?

he hates country with acutal food

yes

kek. it's in my nature to hate things which i don't correlate with. my default state isn't neutrality but hatred.

Cool how do you get food or are just using a proxy

dude, the famine wasn't caused by economical or agricultural issues. 'twas a strategic move orchestrated by the then ruling regime to flush out the tigrean rebels. our former chairman was even quoted as saying "if you want to kill the fish, dry out the river" hence why the famine only occurred in the tigrean held territory. and besides, it wasn't even as bad as the media portrayed it as being, shit was only magnified for gibs and for rallying support. do you even ethiopia history mate?

I dont do africa history in general

if you've noticed, all the countries that i've liked were cold-war allies of ethiopia. rip the many yemeni, cuban, russian and libyan soldiers who died or shed blood for the ethiopian cause.
should've probably added the uk to the list though, independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/margaret-thatcher-demanded-uk-find-ways-to-destabilise-ethiopian-regime-in-power-during-1984-famine-10390940.html

to the list of kill it with fire, that is. along with burgerland who messed about in moqadishu and left us to do the cleanup.
>like nigeria
>hate ethiopia
wtf did he mean by this?

why mixed feelings for chile and uruguay?

Gamarjoba genatzvale

Are you really from Ethiopia or is this a proxy?

are you really from Bulgaria or proxy

sadly, yes.

yes to the proxy or from Ethiopia???

Euro 2004

why you hate me Portugal :(

:3

Why wouldn't i be real?

Fuera de espaƱa moromi

what did the welsh do to you

This is an ignorant question but, are there a lot of people from Ethiopia on the internet?

You probaly are I was just memeing

yes to the latter goddammit, why would i be sad about using a proxy? there are no proxies in ethiopia, there is only one state owned internet supplier and unlimited data is only restricted to government enterprises and businesses which require them. civilians have recently been able to subscribe to those plans but they can only do so for 253/kbs.
i would've highlighted ethiopia in red if it wasn't for the homeland blue.
doesn't even feel much like home, desu. we've been overtaken by tigrean and welayta scum. vehicle income tax is 200%, income tax is 45%, speed limit in the capital is 30kmh, dui tolerance for alcohol is lower than that of any other country. government subsidized housings are ironically only available to purchase for those that pay the entire amount upfront. ethiopia is a fucking joke, we wuz mesafints and all, but fuck me if i said that i liked living here. reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

wow your life is shit and yet you still post on Sup Forums what a inspiring story

r8

Ok, then how are you on the internet right now? And how do you even know about Sup Forums?

why do you dislike me belguim :(

Why do you hate French so much? Also, what's to love about Congo, but hate about Tunisia? I agree with your opinions on Brazil and Canada though.

The shittiest of all French provinces. Belgium should not even be a country, it doesn't even have any history, it's just an escaped French territory.

I agree france is cool

Tip: NOBODY will take you seriously if you use capital letters AT ALL.

see i'm one of only three ethiopian shitposter, one is a cuck and another is a /dbt/ power-ranger.
and, most importantly. no boipucci, if there's anything i'm starving for, it's sex m8. the only occasions i get, if you can call them that, are the odd foreigner and cucks who are puzzled and later put off by the fact that i've advertised myself as black but look ""different""
nigger, i never said that my life was shit. why are you american so eager to jump to conclusions? what's shitty is my current situation. but, hopefully. i'll be able to fuck off somewhere else once i'm done with my bachelors. columbia university msc in financial economics here we come!!
because i can afford it.... and i've known about Sup Forums since '13, used to shitpost a lot up until '15 under the guise of a british flag.

I should have added a map legend. Yellow is ambivalent, orange is dislike, red is hate. I'm ambivalent towards the US because, basically, I like the people and dislike the state.
hilarious and original, but besides that, r8 my choices you fellow irrelevant cunt

Most Improtantly do you like Texas